About Bee's Video Productions

Bee's Video Productions "Where your memories will always be."

Bee's Video Productions is an experienced wedding videography company located in Shelby Township, Michigan. They rely on tried and tested methods from their 30 years in the industry to provide both quality video coverage for your wedding and assistance in planning for your big day. Husband and wife team Mike and Mary use creative angles, discreet coverage and thoughtful editing to create a video you will want to watch over and over.

Bee's Video Productions offers three collections for your wedding day: Basic, Silver and Ultimate. Their most popular package, Silver, features both a highlight and full-feature video. The company has other services and add-ons so each package can be tailored to your needs. The option of additional hours will allow you to have every moment of the day captured. Copies of your footage are available in a number of formats, including DVD and USB flash drive. Other available services include:

• High-definition video

Highlight Video (2)
Blu-Ray (2)
Short Form (1)
Add'l Hours (1)

Mary and her husband were warm, knowledgeable and funny! The provided me with
the services I could use for my husband's huge 80th birthday bash. They covered
footage of the outside of the venue, our beautiful buffet, photo both, and interviews
with a our guests. They did a spectacular job with our dancing segment. I was thrilled
with the results, because I had never used a videographer before.

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I am in love with my wedding video and I'm so happy that I decided to go with Bee's Video Productions for my big day. Mary was wonderful to work with! She went above and beyond to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect and customized to me. I would highly recommend Bee's Video Productions to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/2/18, 1 Review

Digital Download
SD Card
8 AWARDS

13 ENDORSEMENTS
Love working with the team at Bee's! Always a pleasure to have here at the club. One of Cherry Creek's favorites :)

Bee's Video Productions. They are professionals and the quality of work is 5 stars. I would highly recomend them for your wedding or any occasion. Bill Pelosi Chill-Will DJ Services

Mary and her Team do an incredible job! They are not only amazing videographers, they also know how to make sure the wedding day goes smooth. They are an absolute pleasure to work with and I look forward to every wedding we do together. In all these years working together I have never heard a bride ever say anything but the best about Bees video!

Bee's Video Productions do a fantastic job capturing the special moments of a wedding day. This is the team you want for your wedding. Put your trust in Bee and you can be confident that you'll have a treasured video you'll be able to view for years to come.

5725 Sandburn Ave, Utica, MI 48316   See On Map
586-786-7272 (phone)
Bee's Video Productions is a wedding videographer from Metro Detroit. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Macomb County, Oakland County, and Bloomfield Hills. Bee's Video Productions is a professional wedding Videographer that has been part of the Metro Detroit wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Cinematography Style, Short Form, Traditional, Ethnic Couples.