Bee's Video Productions Reviews

104 Reviews for Bee's Video Productions

1 User photo

Bee's Video Productions 1

Kelly · Getting married on 08/17/2019

I had a video slideshow made for my boyfriend for our One year anniversary he loved it! It turned out awesome! I will for sure work with your company again

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

We had a great day & Bees video helped make that happen

It was so nice working with Mary & Mike. Not only were they accommodating and professional but very timely with getting our video to us and everything that went into our big day. Not only did my husband & I love working with them but several of our family members let us know how lovely these two were. It was a great experience!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Bee's Video Productions's reply:

Sarah thanks for the wonderful words. Your family and friends were such a joy to be around. It was a pleasure working for you.

Ruth · Married on 10/26/2018

Caring Videographer

Mary is a delight! You will enjoy working with her. She is very professional, experienced and cares about the service she provides. She will take her time to make sure her video shoot and editing is her best. I highly recommend her services.

Cara · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience!

We went back and forth about spending the money on a videographer, and choosing Bees Video Productions was one of the best decisions we made and I would have regretted it after if we hadn't. Such a great company to work with, and incredible staff that clearly has a passion for their work. The presentation of the final product was immaculate and more than we expected. When your getting married the day is a whirlwind and no matter how present you are it's likely you won't remember the details. Being able to watch our ceremony and hear our vows made it worth every penny. I could go on and on with how great it was to be able to relive the experience and see things from the guests perspective and moments that you missed because you cannot be in all places at once. I highly recommend Mary and Bees Video Production!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Bee's Video Productions's reply:

Thank you Cara it was a pleasure working with such an awesome group family and friends.
    It’s so sad when couples don’t have any film from their special day.

Amy · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing! Would recommend!

Mary was extremely professional and energetic as well as helpful. She gave great suggestions when needed in order for us to get the most out of our wedding video. We are so happy that we chose her to film our wedding. We got the trailer only a few days after the wedding and our whole 40 min video only about 2 weeks after. She worked very quickly and made sure to film everything we requested. Couldn’t be more happy!

• Brandi

Brandi · Married on 10/05/2018

The absolute best!

Bee's video was suggested to me by a co-worker that also used their company for their wedding, and had nothing but good things to say about them. They were so right! From beginning to end they were there to capture it all. They were highly professional! I felt like Mary, and her assistant were part of my family, that is how comfortable I was with them! I would so recommend them for your video needs, and I promise, you will not be disappointed! I have watched my video so many times already and each time I am so grateful I made the choice to have this to look back on forever! Thank you so much Mary!!!!!!

Ma-myla · Married on 09/30/2018

A very professional and personalized service with a HEART!https://cdn1.weddingwire.com/assets/img/tools/contest/bg_cover-contest-opinion.jpg

We are happy with our decision to choose Bee's Productions to cover our event.The key factors for choosing to work with Bee's is their in depth knowledge of their chosen field, dedication to our needs and requirements, as well as their ability to provide excellent service within the means of our budget. Their flexibility, enthusiasm and personal commitment that they put in to make our event a success is their strong point and truly admirable.Even our photographer was happy to work with with them. He said that Mary gave him time to take photos and even gave him some good angles and tips on how to take good shots.We had Bee's Productions covered our event last Sept. 30 for video services and we had a separate photography services which is a gift from one of our friends.We are very satisfied and happy to be their client!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Bee's Video Productions 2

Bee's Video Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was truly a pleasure to work with such an awesome family.

Marissa · Married on 07/21/2018

Mary and her husband from Bee’s Video Productions were simply wonderful. From start to finish Mary was there, keeping in contact, gathering details, and just over-all so re-assuring. She arrived to the bridal suite on wedding day with the most wonderful and positive attitude. They made sure to pay very close attention to every detail, and captured every moment of our day. We received our video exactly one month post-wedding, and it was incredible, everything Mary said it would be and more. I am so thankful we had them there with us to capture our wedding day for us.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Bee's Video Productions's reply:

Thank you Marissa, your family was so much fun to work with. I could just feel all the love that surrounded you guys that day. We are greatful you choose us to film your special day.

Keri · Married on 07/07/2018

Best decision I ever made was listening to my husband and getting a videographer for our wedding! Bee's Video Production made an absolutely beautiful video, was speedy, was fun and was overall more then I ever expected! I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Nancy · Married on 06/04/2018

Mary and her husband were warm, knowledgeable and funny! The provided me with
    the services I could use for my husband's huge 80th birthday bash. They covered
    footage of the outside of the venue, our beautiful buffet, photo both, and interviews
    with a our guests. They did a spectacular job with our dancing segment. I was thrilled
    with the results, because I had never used a videographer before.

Holly · Married on 06/02/2018

I am in love with my wedding video and I'm so happy that I decided to go with Bee's Video Productions for my big day. Mary was wonderful to work with! She went above and beyond to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect and customized to me. I would highly recommend Bee's Video Productions to anyone planning a wedding!

Carla · Married on 05/05/2018

Mary was awesome to work with! She made everything easy and fun! You can tell she really cares about you and makes sure you are taken care of through out the day also! Our wedding video is amazing and she did not let us wait long to get it!

Vincent · Married on 04/22/2018

We were delighted with whole experience- from set up to finished product. We used Bee's three times in the past, our daughter's wedding. our son'
    s wedding, and mom's 90th birthday. We give our unreserved highest rating. A++++++

Rina · Married on 04/11/2018

We have used Bee's video for two important family events this year. My mother's 90th birthday and my son's wedding. We could not be more pleased. The service more over and above anything we expected and the quality of the finished product was just superb.

Stacey · Married on 10/21/2017

I can't say enough about our experience with Mary and Mike at Bee's Video Productions. From the very beginning they were very kind and took us through the entire process to help us choose the best package for our budget. The day of the Wedding Mary kept me calm and worked well with all of the other vendors. So happy we chose Bee's Video Productions, you can't go wrong with this vendor.

Paula · Married on 10/11/2017

We used Bee's Video Productions 14 years ago and we still love and watch our wedding video (our kiddos especially love to see us, and their grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc dancing and having fun!). It just so happened that I pulled out our DVD to watch it on our anniversary and it was cracked completely in half - likely the result of one of the kiddos getting their hands on it. I emailed Mary at Bee's Video and without hesitation, she replied to me that she had a copy of our video and would happily replace our damaged DVD. I am so happy - even all these years later - that we worked with such a wonderful, caring, amazing company! Do yourself a favor and have Bee's Video capture your memories for you; you won't regret it!

Breanne · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Mary was so much! She is such a high energy positive lady! She made my wedding planning and wedding day more fun! I love the video she created for us!

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2017

Bee's Video were absolutely amazing from the beginning to end! Not only are they professional, they're great to work with! I was in tears watching our wedding DVD when we got it back; they captured so many memories that I either didn't see or forgot about. Thanks again to Mary and her husband for making our day so special!

Teresa · Married on 09/15/2017

Our video was absolutely beautiful. It truely captured our special day beyond expectations. I highly recommend Bee’s Video for wedding memories.

Bernadette Hymes · Married on 07/14/2017

Excellent experience! I recommend them highly!

I’ve had several events filmed by Bee’s Video and I love my videos !! They do a very professional job and are great to work with. Would recommend them for any type of event you might want filmed!

Katelyn · Married on 07/08/2017

Mary and Mike were amazing! They were so professional and pleasant to work with. I would recommend them for any event.

Melissa · Married on 06/17/2017

Matthew and I had an incredible experience with Bees Video. From the professionalism to making us feel comfortable to making our special day shine on video. We loved working with Mary. Thank you for manning our essay so special!!

Cassandra · Married on 04/08/2017

Stunning video!! We could not be more happy with how it turned out, very aspect of our day was captured so perfectly!! Thank you!! -Mr. & Mrs. Rea

Michelle · Married on 02/25/2017

Amazing experience and would recommend to anyone! Lovely people to work with ??