Bee Loved Weddings

Eustis, FL View map Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Bee Loved Weddings is a wedding planning service based in Eustis, Florida. Owner Chelsea and her team offer a variety of packages to help couples organize their dream day. Whether religious or non-religious, they happily serve celebrations throughout Central Florida and its surrounds.

From your rehearsal dinner to the ceremony and reception, Chelsea and her talented team can keep your day on schedule. Bee Loved Weddings offers options for wedding consulting, day-of coordination, and partial or full-service planning. They’ve worked with a variety of aesthetics over the years, from classic elegance to rustic, country-style affairs. Venue and vendor selection, budget analysis, and design planning are some of the many services they can provide. Chelsea and the whole Bee Loved team would be delighted to hear from you and learn more about what you’re envisioning for your wedding day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$30

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Lori
    Lori B. Married on 10/08/2022

I’m the Bride

The highest compliment a Bride & Groom can hear is that their wedding was like a fairytale princess wedding. That takes tons and tons of planning and an impeccable orchestrator!!! That is exactly what Chelsey is.

I absolutely adored how Chelsey kept coming up to us and reminding us of where we were on the schedule and how to proceed to keep us on track, yet so patient when we still needed more time to finish greeting each table of guests.

The pre-planning was just as impeccable! Chelsey reminded us of things we had forgotten about or bringing to light new details from new information she was receiving from us…just so very spot on! Seriously! The wedding would not have come together like a perfect fairy tale wedding without her attention to every single detail! We are forever grateful for giving us such precious memories.

Chelsey was consistently available to us the entire evening and was always smiling. She is very confident about her job duties and nothing seemed to phase her. She solved any issues with ease and professionalism.

Chelsey even showed up at our after party at our house and redecorated with the wedding decorations and had nicely boxed up all the extra decorations and had put all the bridal bouquets in vases with water. That’s what we call going the extra mile!

Bee Loved Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Lori!!!! I have to agree, hearing your guests describe your wedding as a fairytale princess wedding is DEFINITELY the highest compliment! Thank you so much for taking the time to put so many details as to how I had a part in making your day so special. I think you might go down in history as the only couple I've ever known who whips out T-shirt cannons during their receptions and who also makes their guests do a fireball shot with them!! Your wedding was FUN! Thank you for letting me be a part of your very special day!!
    Alyssa F. Married on 10/08/2022

Great to work with!

I am the owner of Cherished Moments Photography. I had the pleasure of working with Chelsey to help bring Aleann’s and Derek’s vision to life for their wedding at Ever After Farms Peach. Chelsey was so helpful and ensured everything went perfectly. She is amazing at what she does and you can see and feel how much love and dedication she puts into her client’s big day. I highly recommend her and I look forward to working with her again in the future!

Bee Loved Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Alyssa! It was a pleasure working with you and I can't thank you enough for taking part in making sure their day was perfect as well :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Bee Loved Weddings 1
Exclusive

Downtown Eustis, FL, 32726

8am-5pm Monday thru Friday *I work from my phone and will always pick up if I can after hours!
Location of (Bee Loved Weddings)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding