2127 Magnolia Ave., Buena Vista, VA 24416 Map · Phone number

About Becky's Bridal

We are honored for the spread in

Virginia Bride Magazine

"Haute Couture in Buena Vista"

Open Mon - Sat 10:00 - 5:00

21 Reviews for Becky's Bridal

Allison · Married on 07/29/2017

This was the most amazing wedding dress shop experience I have ever had, or ever will have. I left with my dream dress, which happened to be the first wedding dress I put on. Becky and her staff outdo any bridal shop with their kindness and passion to make YOU feel like a queen. Their amazing selection leaves you speechless and the staff will stop at nothing to make you dream vision come to life! I am so happy to have found my perfect wedding dress at Becky's Bridal...the most classiest and beautiful dress shop out there! Thank you Becky, John, and the entire staff!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Meaghan · Married on 06/18/2016

Becky, Pat and John are absolutely amazing! I was referred to Becky's by a friend and even though it was an hour and a half drive from me, I decided to check it out because of all of the great things I had heard. Not only did they help me choose the perfect wedding dress but I had bridesmaids all over the place on the east coast of the US and they were accommodating to them as well! They give you an honest opinion when asked (which every bride needs because sometimes people simply just don't want to upset them or are afraid to say something "wrong") and are great at helping tie everything together with accessories, even if they don't have them on hand. I initially came in with a bunch of ideas and they said, "anything is possible" and ran with it. I cannot speak highly enough of the owners and people who work there, along with the service I got! They are amazing people to work with!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Brooke · Married on 06/11/2016

I wish I could give Becky's Bridal a 10-star rating because I truly couldn't have asked for a better experience. Becky, John and Pat make an incredible team! Just like the fabulous southern woman she is, Becky couldn't have been more hospitable and provided such exceptional customer service where she made me feel just like family from the beginning. She cried with me when I tried on THE dress, assisted us with our gorgeous bridesmaids and groomsmen attire and helped me find the perfect accessories for my gown. Make Becky's your first stop for your wedding needs; she has the best selection and you won't have a need to go anywhere else! Thanks for everything, Becky's Bridal!

Sent on 07/05/2016