Round Lake, Illinois, Round Lake, IL 60073 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About BeautyByHeatherN

BeautyByHeatherN is a wedding makeup company based in Round Lake, Illinois. Professional makeup artist Heather lends her skills and talent to prospective newlyweds and their wedding parties. As well as her work within the wedding industry, she has built an impressive portfolio that includes television shows such as Fargo and Chicago Fire. Her editorial achievements have featured in renowned publications Italian Vogue and Toksick Magazine.

Having honed her craft working with MAC cosmetics, it is no surprise that Heather uses quality products and tools when tending to prospective newlyweds. BeautyByHeatherN offers a range of services for wedding celebrations, including a Bride Preview and Day-Of plan. She caters to wedding parties and chosen family members, too. Heather specializes in airbrush makeup and tailors her skills to mirror a person’s individual style or chosen aesthetic. Lash applications come with each booking. Other services undertaken by this on-location beauty artist include:

• Beard maintenance and grooming

Effortless glamour
screen shot 2019 05 26 at 8 56 31 am 51 1902131 157660011780424

14 Reviews for BeautyByHeatherN

Marisa Jacques · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Recommend her to anyone I know getting married.

I could not be happier with the service on my wedding day from Heather. I had a big group of nine girls, myself and my mother. She kept all of use on time and she made sure to stick around for touch up's after we all had eaten. I would recommend to anyone I know getting married!!!!

Sent on 01/18/2020

BeautyByHeatherN's reply:

Marisa, you and your bridal party were an absolute blast and I was happy to have been a part of such a special day.

Gianna Amato · Getting married on 07/07/2020

I was so happy when I found Heather, she was able to accommodate me in short notice. I had a makeup artist cancel on me last minute. I was scrabbling to find someone and when I reached out I was so relieved she was able to get my trial in the night before my rehearsal dinner. I had a bridal party of eight girls and two flower girls and we all looked so fantastic. I will continue to call her for all my makeup needs going forward.

Sent on 12/21/2019

BeautyByHeatherN's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be your artist and putting all your trust into me. I had a blast with all of you. Please share some pictures if you can!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

BeautyByHeatherN FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing