Houston, TX 77063 Map · Phone number

About Beauty Valet

The master stylists and associates of Beauty Valet have years of experience of bringing glamour to you.
Experience our calming and beautifying services for yourself or your group, for weddings, photo shoots, movie sets, proms, or any other special event in your life that demands a professional glamour upgrade!
We are your On Location Glamour Service.

IMG00036201206011617
Beautyvaletlogo1rev
PreparingBride

1 Reviews for Beauty Valet

Karla · Married on 08/31/2011

I surprised my husband with a photo shoot for our vowel renewal. With three kids I had a difficult time scheduling my hair and makeup before the shoot. Beauty Valet made everything easy for my. They came to me and worked around my schedule. A photo shoot , professional hair and make up done in my home.... I felt like a star.

Thank you BV!

• What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 105.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 6

• J. Bray Events
    J. Bray Events Wedding Planners

Beauty Valet never lets me down! Each event Altrice has been involved in has always exceeded my expectations. Knowing that I have a stylist and professional makeup artist in my list of contacts I can reassure my clients they will be pleased with her services. Altrice & Beauty Valet can provide you with the services you desire for weddings, events, family photos, etc.