Beauty & the Blush Artistry

Carrollton, TX View map

Beauty&theBlush Makeup Artistry offers on-location, expert color matched airbrush foundation and couture makeup application for your Big Day!

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$248

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rayven is truly a gem who knows exactly how to make a girl look gorgeous. She was a pleasure to work with, and I look forward to working with her for any special event I attend in the future.
    Chenin P. Married on 05/04/2019

Rayven is amazing!

We hired Rayven based on her beautiful hair & make-up photos in hopes to get the same result, and we got that and so much more! I first met Rayven at her studio for my beauty trial and she took so much time and care into perfecting my look! I have had experiences with other hair & makeup professionals and was disappointed when they put colors on me that didn't work with my skin tone, but not Rayven. I loved every element of it, but one of my favorite qualities of Rayven is that she made it so comfortable for me to provide my feedback and insisted that she wanted to know because she wanted me to be happy with it. She certainly had no intention of rushing the process. I was so happy with it, but she also recommended wearing the hair and make up for the day and then to send her with feedback after living with it for a while which was so helpful and made me feel so comfortable that my look would last the whole evening. When Rayven and her team showed up on the wedding day, I felt calm seeing a familiar face. She handled so many questions and requests from my friends and family with a smile on her face, we all felt that she truly was there to make sure everyone looked and felt beautiful, including my grandmother who wanted to get her hair and makeup done for the first time. The most meaningful thing that Rayven provided for me was peace of mind. Occasionally, she would quietly ask “you ok?”, and when she did, I could tell that she could see in my face that I was getting overwhelmed with the hustle and excitement of the day. Her question reminded me to breathe and be present and mindful on my special day, which as all brides know, can be difficult but is so, so important. That simple question was a gentle reminder that I couldn’t be more thankful for and truly sets Rayven apart, aside from her incredible talent for hair and makeup. Thank you so much Rayven for what you do, you’re simply the best!
    Sara Married on 05/05/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rayven was the best!!! I appreciated that she makes you look like yourself just better! My bridesmaids and I are super picky about hair and makeup and not one person complained! Everyone was so thrilled that they looked exactly how they pictured. My sister even said it was the first time she every got hair and makeup done where it turned out exactly how she explained. I also got stitches 2 weeks before my wedding and Rayven worked wonders to hide my scar...not one person could even tell it was there!!! She was perfect and she made me and all my girls look perfect : )
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

1013 South Broadway Street Carrollton, TX, 75006
Location of (Beauty & the Blush Artistry)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding