Olaitin Olay

Baltimore, MD View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Congratulations and thank you for considering us for your special day.

Olaitin Olay is an experienced professional hairstylist of 12 years who has taken a special interest in Bridal hair styling since 2012. She has recieved training from top tier bridal hair moguls and develops her craft through continued education.

As a bridal hairstylist who now caters exclusively to brides, Olay prides herself in providing the ultimate bridal experience. Olay’s desire to execute your bridal vision makes her available to provide insight and guidance from beginning to end.

Olaitin Olay offers various bridal packages to suit your bridal needs. The booking process has been made easy and simple for all future brides and we look forward to servicing you on your wedding day.

****Destination wedding services are available upon request. LGBTQ+ affirming.

• Black-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$15

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Terra G. Married on 12/31/2022

You will NOT be disappointed

Like every bride, I wanted to ensure I had the absolute best bridal hairstylist for my big day. I found Olay via Instagram. Words cannot express how elated I still am to have found her. From the moment we discussed my intricate TWO hairstyles for ONE day, she was caring about my wants/needs. During my consultation, she reviewed options (even down to hair pieces) and explained everything in great detail. From the moment she arrived to my bridal suite, she was warm, caring, professional, and extremely down to earth. She moved with such ease and went far beyond her duties as a hair stylist. The biggest compliment you can receive is sometimes by someone who does the exact same work that you do and let me tell you, my bridal party is still raving because they saw first hand the level of creativity she possesses. She’s truly a gem and any one who hires her is absolutely blessed to have her. I can’t promise any more vow renewals but she definitely has a customer for life.
    Janae Y. Married on 11/25/2022

Phenomenal!

Listen, Olay and her assistant Quianna are absolutely amazing. From the moment you step through her salon doors up until you leave, you are treated like royalty. As a bride, quite naturally stress levels are high. Olay and her Quianna created an experience that allowed me to relax and enjoy my time away from wedding stressors and my children. Quianna provided the best shampoo I have ever had. The level of customer service the dynamic duo provided was also top tier. Communication was consistent and my inquires were always answered in a timely fashion. The day of our wedding, Olay and Quianna helped my daughters get ready which was a lifesaver because my homegirl was running late. Once the children were complete, they assisted me into my dress, helped place jewelry and walked me downstairs to meet our photographer. Olay and Quianna remained with us during our hour long photoshoot: gathering content, making minor touch ups to my hair, assisting with the children and overall being of great support to us. They went above and beyond by staying and providing that extra support I never knew I needed. “Yesterday’s price is not today’s price!” Olay, I wish you all the success and happiness in the world. Thank you for everything and I cannot wait until we get to work together again. Many blessings.
    Charity B. Married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Olay provided an exceptional timely service! My hair was flawless lasted all day. I would choose you over and over again.

Olay Thank You for everything. Your professionalism will take you far, I appreciate your attention to detail even with getting my dress on. You and your assistant was on time and worked in sync. My bridal waves were wavin all day😍 Thank You!
  • illustration stars

B Astonished Events, LLC
5.0 out of 5 rating , 60 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

Catonsville Baltimore, MD, 21229
Location of (Olaitin Olay)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding