Tacoma, WA 98444 Map · Phone number

About {Beauty} By MonaalisaPro.

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. I recognize the significance of what is captured in every photograph that will be taken, the many loved ones that will be admiring you {Including your Groom} and the timeless memory this day will manifest for you. Knowing that, you feeling and looking your very best on your wedding day, makes my job not only important to YOU but also to me!

I am Passionate in the areas of crafted and elegant beauty styling, visual detail, and most importantly People. I have a keen sense of what it takes and a strong desire to give you my very best. Understanding this is an Investment for you, I believe that Quality and Value can and do go hand in hand. Value, combined with personalized attention to you, the bride, is what makes successful and rewarding professional relationships. Ensuring you not only get what you pay for but that I will exceed your expectations both as a professional and on a personal level...Bringing Life to Art…

About the Artist {Alisa Clark}

I AM...
A lover and A fighter, a wife, mother to one, sister to two and friend to many. I am passionate, emotional, loyal, intense, HILARIOUS and sometimes sarcastic...sometimes...

I LOVE...
To smile and laugh...but a good cry is always refreshing and sometimes needed.

My hubby, He is OUTSTANDING...oh man what a STUD!!! My daughter is beautifully made,tenacious, almost as hilarious as I am and VERY polite {her daddy taught her that}
I love a good cup O' joe...anytime anywhere. My "poisons" are Red Wine and Whisky {STRAIGHT UP}. Thanksgiving would be my final meal.
My Birthday and Christmas are FAVORITE holidays. {Mostly to give, but I don't mind receiving} :-)

Follow {Beauty} By MonaalisaPro. on

dsc1772
9205c3132c89f0f3 BeautyBy logo copy
dsc1072
{Beauty} By MonaalisaPro.

38 Reviews for {Beauty} By MonaalisaPro.

{Beauty} By MonaalisaPro. 1
{Beauty} By MonaalisaPro. 7
  • Traci

Traci Wood · Married on 09/19/2019

Everything we hoped for!

We booked Alisa for my daughter's wedding this last weekend at the Thornewood Castle. She was so nice and helpful when they met for their trial run through to figure out exactly what she wanted and also with my communications with her. She came to the venue armed with a huge assortment of beauty products and did a fabulous job transforming both mothers and the bride. I was so in love with my updo and my makeup stayed put the entire day even through quite a few happy tears! She was also so kind to give pointers and tips to the rest of the bridal party. My daughter looked absolutely stunning! It's probably a good thing I live several hours away or I would be wanting to hire her all the time!

Sent on 09/23/2019
    {Beauty} By MonaalisaPro. 12
    {Beauty} By MonaalisaPro. 13
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 06/15/2019

Affordable, professional, talented- you NEED this lady in your life!

I met Alisa in the summer of 2018 and hired her a year before my wedding because of all the good things I’d heard about her.

She did my hair and makeup for my boudoir shoot (my wedding gift for my husband) and I was instantly in love with her work. I ended up trying out a few more hairstyles and makeup looks throughout the year for various events I attended and she always made time for me, made me feel gorgeous and was willing to try whatever looks I threw at her (can you say faux hawk?!?!) 😆

On top of all that, her pricing is incredibly affordable and she let me make payments throughout the year, which made my budgeting for the wedding a BREEZE. Very good business model and very professional in her responses and requests for payments. She gave me gentle reminders each pay date and I didn’t feel pressured or hounded to pay.

Not only has Alisa impressed me as a hair and makeup artist, but she quickly became my friend throughout the year and she’s the only one I’d go to in the future for my beauty needs. She’s amazing. Book her. Now.

Sent on 07/10/2019
    {Beauty} By MonaalisaPro. 14
    {Beauty} By MonaalisaPro. 15
    {Beauty} By MonaalisaPro. 16
    {Beauty} By MonaalisaPro. 17

{Beauty} By MonaalisaPro.'s reply:

Ali!! Such a joy you are and I count it an honor to have been able to work with you. Thank you for always trusting me, even when trying a new look...or going back to an old one ;-) YOUR CURLS ARE AMAZING, cherish them, embrace them, take care of them. If only I could grow hair like yours
  • Kelsie

Kelsie · Married on 06/08/2019

A wonderful HMUA!

Alisa was so great to work with! She was very easygoing and made me feel comfortable from the start. She really listens to what you want and is great at making suggestions based on your hair type/face shape/etc. She was really easy to chat with and made me and my girls feel beautiful! Alisa truly cares about her clients and her business. She had a death in the family with the funeral unexpectedly scheduled on the day of my wedding and she still made it work and didn't cancel on me which was truly appreciated! I would have totally understood if she canceled but she did everything she could to make it all work out which is truly dedication to her clients. All of my bridesmaids had such wonderful things to say about her as well. I highly recommend Alisa Clark!

Sent on 07/02/2019

{Beauty} By MonaalisaPro.'s reply:

Kelsie!! Thank you for all the love! You were such a pleasure to work with, definitely making my job easier

{Beauty} By MonaalisaPro. FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Rebecca Ellison Photography
    Rebecca Ellison Photography Wedding Photographers

There isn't a bad thing to say about Alisa! I am a wedding and portrait photographer in Seattle, and I was referred to Alisa for a boudoir event I was photographing a couple of years ago. She was amazing. So amazing that I have brought her on for all of my boudoir events since then, and that was 4 years ago! She is the top of my list when my wedding clients ask for referrals, and I know I will be happy and my clients will be happy if they hire her. She is professional and also down to earth and real, so it's easy to chit chat, while you know that she has listened to you and will do your hair and makeup even better than you had asked for. If you are a vendor or a bride, Alisa is amazing. She's my go to gal!

• Tacoma, 98444 See on map