Plymouth, WI 53073 Map · Phone number

About Beauty By Leigh

Leigh Raeder has 20 years in the beauty industry, and owned and operated her salon for over a decade. She is a professional Makeup Mixologist, Hairstylist and respected Salon Consultant, helping people everywhere create their own sense of beauty. Whether you are looking for a natural, bold, or elegant look, she will help you find the look that is right for you.

Leigh specializes in custom blend cosmetics and airbrush makeup for special occasion events. She is also passionate about teaching and training other business developers and make up artists.

Follow Beauty By Leigh on

blue moon studioblue moon studio41037marked
blue moon studioblue moon studio0107marked

4 Reviews for Beauty By Leigh

Heidi · Married on 10/31/2015

Amazing quality and service. Leigh did an exceptional job for our Halloween themed wedding! She was so friendly and willing to go by our schedule and go the extra mile to make everything work. Will be for sure using her services again next time I have any formal affair to attend. :)

Sent on 12/08/2015

Leigh · Married on 09/29/2015

Leigh is amazing. She took the millions of ideas I found on pinterest for my makeup/hair and made them into the most perfect wedding day look! I could not even believe how perfect it was! She was always so laid back and cheerful and so was her team. My bridesmaids and I could not have asked for better service! Seriously... she's the actual best.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Tanya · Married on 09/19/2015

Leigh, did my make-up for my wedding day, along with two of my bridesmaids. She is such a sweet, caring lady, and she made sure that everything was perfect! She made sure that we all were comfortable, and most importantly that we liked how our make-up looked. The only "complaint" that I had was it was a little tricky getting in to see her for a trial run but that's because she is so phenomenal that she was booked for other events!! So, it's not really a complaint, but it shows that everyone wants her! I wish I had a mini personal Leigh to do my make-up everytime I have a special occasion or just feel like dressing up a bit. She really was a key piece to making my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Beauty By Leigh FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Gratuity
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Fitness / Health, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling