Burlington, NJ 08016 Map · Phone number

img0159
beauty by jessica c

9 Reviews for Beauty By Jessica C

Claudia · Married on 10/04/2014

I will forever be so grateful to have had Jessica C. as my wedding make up artist! For years I have struggled with acne problems and I feel that is why is took me so long to set my wedding date. I had such low self esteem because of my skin and never pictured myself as a glowing bride. If only I could have gone back in time before all of my dermatologist visits and talked to Jessica. She told me the key to getting my skin radiant was water (half of my body weight in ounces and every cup of coffee add 8 more ounces). Wouldn't you believe my acne completely cleared including my hyperpigmentation!! Not only did she get my skin better than it has ever looked she made me look absolutely beautiful for my wedding day!!! I have honestly never felt so beautiful about myself in my life! I am more of a natural girl and she nailed it with my make up!! It wasn't overboard but was just enough for me to stand out as a glowing bride!!

She traveled over an hour for me since my wedding was at the shore and also made up all of my bridesmaids, mom, and grandmother!! It made me so happy everyone else feel so beautiful as well!! She has the best personality on top of her talent and I couldn't have pictured my day without her!!!

Sent on 04/11/2015

Jen · Married on 11/08/2013

Jessica did such an AMAZING job with my hair and makeup for my wedding!!! Jessica has been doing my hair for years and I would trust no one else and she is also my go to girl for weddings and big nights out. She is extremely talented and is very knowledgeable about products and current trends as well. It also doesn't hurt that she is a total sweetheart! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Stefanie · Married on 05/18/2013

Jessica was fantastic! She brought along another stylist and the two of them styled hair and provided airbrush makeup on my entire wedding party - me, my 5 bridesmaids, my mother, and my cousin. They work quick yet you would never know it from how awesome everything came out! My makeup and hair lasted all day, even through the ceremony and pictures on the windy NJ beaches. We rented a house for the wedding weekend and she came straight there with all her things, making it super convenient as well. She was professional yet friendly. She charged a fair price and I'm just all around ecstatic with how everything went!

In addition to my wedding, Jessica also did my hair and makeup for a boudoir photo shoot a couple of months prior to my wedding. She was able to change my hair and makeup throughout the shoot, just ever so slightly, to go with the changing outfits. We did the shoot at a hotel and again she did everything on-site.

I would (and do) highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Award

Beauty By Jessica C FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 100

• Elyse Jankowski Photography
    Elyse Jankowski Photography Wedding Photographers

I cannot rave enough about Jess! Not only is she a joy to work with because she's so passionate about her craft, but the results are nothing short of amazing! Makeup, hair, this lady does it all and does it to perfection. Book her, and you won't be disappointed!

• Anna Sky Beauty
    Anna Sky Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jessica, has an exceptional eye for beauty. Her makeup skills are highly refined. We refer work to each other all the time. I know that if i am not available to do a party she will provide the highest quality of work and the bride will be absolutely satisfied.

• Burlington, 08016 See on map