Beauty By Jasmine Yin

Fairfield, CA View map Visit website

Beauty By Jasmine Yin is a wedding beauty business based in Fairfield, California, founded in 2014 by makeup artist Jasmine Yin. A mobile service, Jasmine shares her cosmetic expertise with to-be-weds through the North Bay area and beyond. Following her passion for all things beauty related, Jasmine produces YouTube videos demonstrating techniques and sharing reviews with fellow makeup enthusiasts. Her style is flawless and photo-ready, ensuring that clients can look and feel amazing through every moment of their celebrations.

Beauty By Jasmine Yin offers a wide selection of makeup packages with services ranging from eyes-only to full-coverage makeup. To-be-weds can customize their package based on their desired look and try out new styles during a pre-wedding trial. Jasmine also offers hairstyling for to-be-weds and their wedding party, with options ranging between simple looks and classic updos. After the big day, clients can book Jasmine for makeup masterclasses and learn professional techniques for makeup application.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$40

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$60

$40

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 User photo

• Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 06/19/2021

Makeup lasted all night

Jasmine was very helpful because I did not know what kind of makeup I wanted for my wedding. She listened and gave me options to choose from. The makeup lasted all night!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn B. Married on 06/11/2021

Professional, quality, and quick

She drove 6 hours to Crescent City to my Airbnb and was there first thing to do full makeup and some simple hair curls. My makeup was flawless and stayed on all day, even in pouring rain and hiking the redwoods! Highly recommend!
  • Aleli
    Aleli Married on 11/21/2020

Would recommend!

Jasmine was very professional and responsive since my first message to her. Her website and her rates were one main reason I decided to reach out to her! I had a change in wedding plans/dates, so I was so glad to find out she was available. I had a hair/makeup trial, as well as my hair/makeup done for our drive-by celebration (November 2020). She was really open to any feedback and questions I had. Overall she was really flexible too! My makeup looked really nice, plus stayed on (with or without my mask) throughout the whole day. She's also really sweet and easy to talk to, which is great since I'm pretty shy myself. Unfortunately I don't have photos to share yet since it's not long after my wedding, but I would recommend her to friends and family. Plus I would reach out to her again in the future for any local events.

Deals

Beauty By Jasmine Yin 1
Offer

*FOR FAIRFIELD, CA VENUES ONLY*

Complimentary travel fees to those who will be getting ready in Fairfield, CA for their wedding. I am happy to offer this limited-time deal for local residents.

Please contact me if you have any further questions.

Pricing

Beauty By Jasmine Yin Price Rates

Team

Main Artist

Hi everyone, my name is Jasmine Yin and I am the face of Beauty By Jasmine Yin. I am a one-woman team that specializes in large and small events as a makeup artist. Alongside makeup, hair services are offered but are limited.

If you have any questions about booking me or my travel fees, please send me an email or a message! Can't wait to work with you on your special day.

With love,

Fairfield, California Fairfield, CA, 94534

DAILY OFFICE HOURS: 10AM-5PM DAILY BUSINESS HOURS: 8AM-5PM (open to flexibility upon request)
Location of (Beauty By Jasmine Yin)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding