Beauty by Jacs

Pasadena, MD View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Beauty by Jacs, LLC is a full service makeup company providing wedding and event makeup. Serving both Maryland and DC, Beauty by Jacs aims to give you the most beautiful makeup for your big day!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$220

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$160

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Shannon Married on 09/23/2022

Wedding 9-23-2022

Beauty by Jacs was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was prompt with answering any questions that I had leading up to my wedding day. She was so flexible and very detail oriented with her guidance and responses. Her and her teammate did an amazing job with all of our makeup, and left time for touch ups for everyone at the end. We are so excited to get our photos back to relive the day!

I would recommend Jacs to anyone who is looking for a reliable makeup artist for their wedding day!
  • Nicole
    Nicole K. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST makeup artist in Maryland!

Jacs was the perfect choice for our wedding and I will recommend her to everyone! I LOVED my makeup and received so many compliments on it. Not only was my makeup beautiful, but she was extremely professional, punctual kind and fun! I truly can say she was one of the best vendors we worked with for our entire wedding.
    Hayley D. Married on 08/06/2022

Magnificent Work and the BEST Energy

Finding a makeup artist for one of the biggest days of your life (and easily the most photographed day of your life) is simply overwhelming. I get it! But if you’re reading this, there’s no need to continue your search — you’ve found the best of the best. Jacs is utterly amazing. From the moment I met her during our trial session (which ended up being the makeup for my engagement pic session) I knew she was the right person. At the trial she looked at my inspiration pictures and listened to my concerns about my skin and made me look and feel amazing.

She was so responsive to all of my pre-wedding questions and arrived the day-of right on time. Jacs did an incredible job on my makeup as well as all of my friends and mom. I got married in the thick heat of August, but the makeup stayed just as perfect as when she did it earlier in the day. I truly felt like the best version of myself with the help of her meticulous work.

Aside from her magnificent makeup talent, Jacs has the most beautiful, calm energy. On a morning filled with chaos and so many moving parts, one of the most relaxing times was getting to sit in Jac’s chair and chat with her. Having a vendor like Jacs was such an invaluable gift to start out my wedding day. I cannot emphasize how much the energy of your crew matters — and Jacs’ is 100000% perfection. She is such a joy to be around and will help make your day magical.

I will absolutely be looking for excuses to visit her again for her amazing work! You can check off make-up artist on your to-do list and know that you are in the absolute best hands.

[Pics by Kate Fine Art Photography]
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Captured by Alyssa Captured by Alyssa Wedding Photographers

Jacs is wonderful! She does absolutely beautiful work, and she is a pleasure to work with. I have worked with her professionally, and she also did all the makeup for my own sister's wedding!

Victoria Selman Photographer
5.0 out of 5 rating , 49 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

1085 Holmespun Dr Pasadena, MD, 21122
Location of (Beauty by Jacs)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding