Beauty by Jacs

Pasadena, MD View map

Beauty by Jacs, LLC is a full service makeup company providing wedding and event makeup. Serving both Maryland and DC, Beauty by Jacs aims to give you the most beautiful makeup for your big day!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$220

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$160

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Molly C. Married on 09/25/2021

The BEST presence on your wedding day

I feel so lucky to have had Jacs and her team as a part of my wedding day. She was so awesome, very professional and flexible, and really was just a great presence to have around on the day of. I went for a more natural makeup look and she absolutely nailed it. She genuinely brings out the best in you both in makeup but also in spirit. Highly recommend to anyone! Thank you so much, Jacs, for everything.
    Casey W. Married on 09/10/2021

The most beautiful I have ever felt

I wish I could give Jacs 10/10 stars!! She is so talented and made me feel like a queen on my special day! She can really do it all! If you want a more natural look, more bold look or anything in between - she will nail it and leave you feeling so beautiful. Her make up collection is high quality and she has such a wide variety of shades! Your foundation will match perfectly, look flawless and stay flawless all night long!! I danced so much on my wedding day, cried so many happy tears and my make up looked incredible at the end of the night! She is super creative, professional, personable, kind and an amazing hype girl! Both Jacs and her second make up artist, Katie, made us all feel so beautiful and confident!! I highly recommend her!!
  • Taina
    Taina C. Married on 08/20/2021

Best MUA around!

Jacs is amazing! Before my trial I had never gotten my makeup done professionally before so I was a little unsure of what to expect. I quickly found out that she is super sweet and very professional. She knows her stuff so I felt very comfortable trusting her. I knew I wanted a natural look, because I hate when people look like they've got too much makeup on or that 'caked/chalky' look. After seeing her portfolio on IG with lots of examples showing before and after, I could see the high quality of her work. She did my engagement shoot and day of the wedding makeup and I couldn't have been happier with the results. I would tell her what I was going for and that I wanted to try out different looks and she was totally game. I had a beach wedding and we wanted that dewy, natural glam but with a playful feel. I also had a bit of a 'pearl' them going with my attire with a pearl veil and thin pearl belt but I still wanted a little more so I asked her if she thought putting on pearl gems as part of the makeup would be too much. She said we could always try it and just leave a little extra time incase we didn't like it to take it off. She really came through though and was able to incorporate the pearls into my, my mother's and my MOH's makeup. We all loved it! It totally fit the theme and was visible but subtle and not over powering at the same time. I was happy I chose her because I could see how happy my crew was after their makeovers.

At this point Jacs has done my make up 4 times within the past year and every single time I get down from her chair I feel so beautiful! She's got magic hands and knows just what will make someone's best features stand out. Not only that, but the makeup lasts all night long with no smudges or tear trails! She did recommend to get a lip gloss for touch ups after the kissing pictures, but with all the craziness of the day I forgot to do those touchups.

I already know I want to book her again for my next big event, a birthday milestone coming up in 2022!
    Hire Jacs, you will not be disappointed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Captured by Alyssa Captured by Alyssa Wedding Photographers

Jacs is wonderful! She does absolutely beautiful work, and she is a pleasure to work with. I have worked with her professionally, and she also did all the makeup for my own sister's wedding!

1085 Holmespun Dr Pasadena, MD, 21122
Location of (Beauty by Jacs)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding