Beauty by Jacs Reviews

41 | Pasadena, MD

41 Reviews for Beauty by Jacs

Christine McFarlane · Getting married on 10/10/2020

So Talented!

This girl knows what she is doing!

With high quality products that last, she enhances your beauty to make you feel your best. You can show her beauty inspiration and she'll make it happen! Jacs is super sweet, so fun, and professional! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Sara Roach · Married on 01/11/2020

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Jacs did make up for my wedding on January 11. From coordinating the trial to the day of, she made me so comfortable with the process, was super responsive, really flexible with me, and just generally so great to work with. Then her actual work - the make up she did for myself and my bridal party - SO FREAKING AMAZING! Everyone loved how their look turned out, especially me. She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I can’t say enough good things - please do yourself a favor and make the easiest decision of your wedding day. Work with Beauty by Jacs!

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Nora

Nora Corasaniti · Married on 11/16/2019

A stunning job!

My wedding was November 16th, 2019. Jacs was the ultimate professional- kind, knowledgeable, and fun! Not only did she make me feel like the most beautiful girl on what was the happiest day of my life, she made my bridesmaids and the MOB and MOG feel stunning as well. I can't thank her enough for all of the time and energy she put into my day, and I can't wait to recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Wimbish · Married on 10/26/2019

Do you want to look nothing short than amazing on big day? Look no further!

My wedding day was nothing short of amazing and Jacs had a huge part in that! Jacs and Katie kept us all so calm and there were no worries if the makeup would turn out ok bc they seriously made everyone look stunning! The amount of compliments I got saying how beautiful/stunning/gorgeous I looked was amazing...I wish I could have Jacs in my pocket everyday to do my makeup bc my confidence was out the roof on my big day! My husbands sister in law had only met me the day before Bc they live so far away and apparently she’s not the Crying emotional type... well my now husband told me when she stopped in the wedding suite to see me and when she came out she was crying and My husband was like what’s wrong Sam are you ok? And she says while sobbing “I don’t even know Kelsey that well but she is soooo beautiful.” That was just one of many who glanced at me and began crying that day but Even with my tears in response to others the makeup stayed in tack! All the ladies and moms looked their very best- each makeup style was perfect, not too much but just right! Thank you so so much for all you guys did. Not to mention their background jam music was amazing and added extra happiness in the room :)

I certainly will be choosing Jacs for all the special events in the future. I highly recommend you do too! You will NOT be disappointed. ❤️

Sent on 12/07/2019

Alyssa Vance · Married on 08/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Jacs was so awesome to work with for my wedding day! She knew exactly what I was looking for even when I could not explain it. She made me feel like the most beautiful bride! I highly recommend Jacs for any of your make-up needs!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Veronica · Married on 08/03/2019

Highly recommend!

Jacs is a dream to work with! She nails the natural glam look and can work with a variety of ages and skin tones — she’s extremely adept at bringing out everyone’s personal beauty and truly making them the best versions of themselves. I was extremely impressed how well my makeup stayed on the whole night, all the way through the after party! I also appreciated Jacs’ responsiveness and feedback on my initial getting ready timeline to ensure we would be able to finish on time.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 07/20/2019

I can not get enough of this girl

I found Jac when she did my makeup as a bridesmaid in a wedding back in June, she was so relaxed and funny and down to earth! I loved my makeup so much I knew I HAD to have her for my wedding and spoil all my girls with their make up too! She's so talented and has helped me really make my vision a reality! plus She's got some awesome pups I got to meet at my trial (always a plus)!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Courtney · Married on 06/22/2019

Simply the best!

Jacs is incredibly talented! She is extremely down to earth, professional, and listens to exactly what type of makeup and look you want for your special day. She made me feel so beautiful and I loved my makeup so much. Also, it lasted the entire day and night! She was wonderful to work with in the planning process and was accessible to quickly answer any questions that I had about the trial, the day of planning and scheduling. I would absolutely recommend Jacs to anyone that I know that is looking for makeup for their big day.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Allison · Married on 06/15/2019

Stunning work!

Jacs is one of the most talented make up artists out there! I was married on 6/15/19 and had a large bridal party. Jacs accommodated all of us (a party of 9, the mother of the bride, the mother of the groom, the bride, AND a grandmother) and made us all look are absolute best. She took her time and had every one done in plenty of time before the ceremony. She made a schedule for us to follow, one less thing for the bride to stress over, which made things run so smoothly. Everyone looked so beautiful and it was all thanks to her!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Lindsey · Married on 06/01/2019

Didn't even have to consider anyone else!

I used Jacs for my wedding day and she is literally hands down a rock star at what she does. Her team did make up for myself, my girls, and my mom. Her works does not even compare to anyone else I've seen. I searched around a bit here and there but I refused to consider anyone else's services after seeing how amazing and professional the make up turns out. She jokes that I booked her almost 2 years in advance- but it was because I was so sure on her services! On the wedding day, my girls and I all felt like complete superstars! I am the first to say that I am incredibly particular at how my make up is done and how it looks, which is why I was so set on limiting my consideration to anyone else. Jacs uses top of the line products and comes with some serious equipment on wedding day (I thought she was the camera crew with all her lighting gadgets ya'll!). She also does a great job of keeping her packages affordable and in line with the top line service and product she offers. One thing that sold me is looking at her before-after photos on sites and her Instagram (super helpful when you're deciding on a vendor like that). Beauty by Jacs will for sure be my go-to for any future make-up needs!!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Jodi

Jodi M. · Married on 05/17/2019

Such a talent!

Jacs is the best! I could not have been happier with how my make-up turned out. She transforms you into the best version of yourself with her amazing talent. I felt super comfortable throughout my whole wedding day and my makeup held up great through hours of dancing and lots of photos! Jacs is very personable and so easy to work with. She listens to exactly what you want and what she delivers exceeds all expectations. Above all, she is super fun to hang out with! I am so happy that I chose Jacs to be a part of our big day and I look forward to using her for again for future events!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Dianna · Married on 04/27/2019

Made me feel wonderful!

Jacs was amazing! I knew when I did a trial run with her that the wedding day would be perfect. On the day of she made my girls and me feel so beautiful. I don’t wear makeup much and wanted something natural. The look was perfect and last all day and night.

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful Experience

I loved working with Jacs can’t wait for the next time!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Laura Cespedes · Married on 11/17/2018

Highly Recommen

Jacs was just perfect! I hired her to do my wedding makeup on 11/17/18 and she did a wonderful job. She also did my mom's makeup and one of my friend's. She arrived at the hotel on time and she was very professional. For my makeup, Jacs did a beautiful natural look! exactly what I wanted. I love how she did eyebrows! I am glad I found her and I would definitely hire her again. :)

Sent on 12/18/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/05/2018

Jacs was so wonderful. She truly made me up into the best version of myself. I've had some not-so-great makeup artists who made me look like a totally different person, but Jacs has such a talent for highlighting your best features. I recommend her to anyone looking to have their makeup done, no matter the occasion!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Janie · Married on 09/28/2018

Fabulous Makeup Artist!!!

Jacs is the absolute BEST makeup artist to hire for your wedding day. Not only does she use the best luxury beauty products on the market, but she's always absolutely wonderful with which to work. She and her team are professional, organized, fun and will work with you and your wedding party to make sure everyones looks and feels amazing. Not only that, but your makeup will absolutely last all day after crying, sweating, dancing and still look incredible. Hire her NOW!!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • april

april · Married on 09/22/2018

Simply the best!

I’m so glad that I decided to hire Jacs to do the makeup for my wedding! Whenever I had any questions she promptly answered them. She’s friendly, kind and very professional. I also greatly appreciated that she didn’t have a minimum for services because it was originally only myself getting makeup done because I wasn’t sure if anyone else would want to. Ultimately she ended up doing makeup for myself, my grandma (flower girl), mother and 2 of my bridesmaides. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful. People kept calling my grandma Paula Deen because of how fabulous she looked (lol)! I highly recommend her and will definitely use her services again in the future if there ever comes a time!
    Thank you for everything you did Jacs!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Pam Niedzielski · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

I wish I could give this amazing girl 10 stars because I totally would. I can not say enough how much I absolutely LOVED my makeup when Jacs did it for my sister in laws wedding. I am super picky about my makeup but I was obsessed with what she did. She is such an incredible artist and human being. So kind and down to earth. Being in the wedding industry my self (Pins & Curls Hair Artistry) I have worked with numerous makeup artist and Jacs is one of my top makeup artist I recommend to all my brides. Jacs is definitely your girl if you want a flawless face on your wedding day!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Camille · Married on 08/04/2018

I'm not sure how I stumbled on Beauty by Jacs - but so happy I did and the stars aligned for her to be available on such short notice for my wedding!! Jacs did such an amazing job and all of the ladies looked just stunning! Cannot thank you enough:)

Sent on 09/16/2018

Jade · Married on 06/07/2018

I would totally recommend Jacs to anyone for makeup for any event! I was referred to her and scheduled a trial for my wedding and she did such an amazing job. Jacs is the sweetest and accommodated my early morning wedding with no problem. I ended up wanting to change my makeup style from what I requested for the trial and both were so beautiful! Her home makeup studio is adorable and professional. Would definitely go to her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Colleen · Married on 04/14/2018

I had the pleasure of having Beauty by Jacs for my wedding. She was fantastic. I was nervous because I don’t typically wear a lot of make-up nor am I skilled at applying it. I wasn’t sure how to adequately describe the look I had envisioned. I was aiming to create a look that was simply a fancier version of myself without looking overdone. Jacs knew exactly what I meant before I could finish explaining. I received so many compliments. I also wanted to avoid leaving make-up behind when I hugged family and friends throughout the day. She was great about explaining the pros and cons and helped to achieve the perfect balance. Her work seemed to last all day as well.

She came to our hotel suite in Annapolis to not only do my make-up but also those from my wedding party who wanted it. She managed to tailor a unique look for each of them based on their preferences and personalities. Jacs even came to the rescue when one of my girls had perfume ruin the make-up she brought. Jacs made what is often a stressful time, feel calm and easy. She was such a blessing.

Jacs has a wonderful attitude and demeaner that makes you feel like she has been your friend for years even if you have just met. She makes you feel comfortable in your own skin. I have since gone back to her to do my make-up for a photo portrait session and seriously hope to use her services again in the future. I highly recommend Jacs as a make-up artist. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Emily · Married on 02/24/2018

Jacs had done my make-up when I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and I loved it then so I knew I had to have her for my big day! Jacs did an amazing job for me and my girls. The one thing I always say about Jacs is you still feel like you in your makeup and that is my absolute favorite thing! Not to mention is a ton of fun to work with!

I highly recommend Jacs, you won't be let down!

Sent on 04/30/2018
  • Angelina

Angelina · Married on 01/14/2018

The BEST Makeup Artist - Highly Recommend!

I booked my wedding makeup for myself and my bridal party through Beauty by Jacs based on recommendations from friends who also loved her services! From the moment I sat in that trial chair, I knew I made the right choice. Jacs is SO personable. She listens to exactly what you want and is quite literally a makeup genius. Her style is bold, yet delicate - the kind that leaves you looking stunning without any trace of effort. Her face blending is on point and her false eyelash options were fantastic! My girls loved her and her co-makeup artist Katie. I could not have been more pleased. BOOK HER FAST! She fills up quickly - for good reason!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Erin · Married on 11/11/2017

Jacs was so amazing. I had a great experience with her. She was very professional and responsive. I got so many complements on my make up. My bridesmaids loved their make up. I would recommend her to everyone! She's the best. And super sweet too!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Beth · Married on 11/04/2017

As you can probably see from all of the reviews below, Jacs is exceptional. She managed to do 6 bridesmaids, myself and my mother and mother in law and still finish on time. She was so much fun to have around the day of the wedding. It was just like hanging out with another one of my girlfriends. She was unbelievably patient and kind, between rescheduling my trial 3 times to constantly emailing her in between the trial and the wedding asking her about certain products. After the wedding, all of my bridesmaids were raving about how their make up lasted from 8am until 2am and they wished they had her at their own weddings! She listens to exactly what you want and makes it happen. She is fantastic.

Sent on 11/26/2017