Beauty by Jacquelyn

• Laura Westrem Artistry
  • Embeau

2 Reviews for Beauty by Jacquelyn

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Never ever did I imagine when I was hunting for a makeup artist that I would find someone like Jacquelyn. I get choked up every time I think back to the contribution that she made to our day. First off, as far as makeup goes, she made everyone look flawless. There is no doubt about that. She didn’t finish with each girl until they felt like the most beautiful version of themselves. Her talent is a given. But what I have to say about Jacquelyn goes beyond that. When you hire Jacquelyn, you are hiring someone who has the biggest heart. I’m pretty sure that Jacquelyn had more tears than I did when I put my wedding dress on. She is invested in each person. Whenever I think back to my wedding day, I will forever think of the love and kindness I felt from Jacquelyn. And I cannot express enough how glad I am that I chose to have her for the extra touch up hours. The amount of “touching up” she had to do was minimal but the reassurance to have her tell myself and each of my girls that they looked perfect before walking down the aisle was so amazing. It was a very hot August day and all makeup stayed in place. Jacquelyn was such a trooper through it all and even helped to keep my dress from dragging and at one point was carrying my veil for me. I will be spending forever recommending Beauty by Jacquelyn to every future bride I come across and I will be searching for any excuse I can to have her do my own makeup again!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Emily · Married on 07/08/2017

Jacquelyn is an amazing makeup artist to work with. Being someone who doesn't know much about makeup, I was a bit nervous. But Jacquelyn was very patient, helped me feel comfortable, and worked with me until we got the look I was wanting. She is very easy to work, communicated well, and helped make the day go smoothly!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Beauty by Jacquelyn Pricing

Beauty by Jacquelyn Price Rates

Beauty by Jacquelyn FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 120.00 trial included
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 155.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

• Minneapolis, 55423 See on map
    Location of (Beauty by Jacquelyn)