Beauty By Iveta

Sarasota, FL View map

Iveta and her team offer makeup and hair services in her studio or on location in Sarasota, Fl and surrounding areas. Iveta also offers skin care services, such as specialty peels, perfect before the wedding day, META Therapy, Dermaplaning, EYELASH EXTENSIONS, BROW MICROBLADING. Beauty By Iveta has been a TOP choice for many brides for many years.It is the experience, professionalism, team work, which makes Iveta and her team to stand out. We guarantee that you will receive a top quality service .

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Gina Married on 04/16/2017
    Iveta is the best! She is not only talented but super knowledgeable about your skin and the products she uses. Her makeup style can go from naturally beautiful to glamorous without ever feeling heavy. I loved getting ready with my girls in her studio! It is so beautiful there and felt like our own VIP private party. I felt absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day but i still felt like myself which was very important for me. Iveta nailed it. All of my bridesmaids looked like the best versions of themselves. She really knows how to highlight your natural beauty.
    Dominika Married on 10/09/2015
    Iveta is a wonderful makeup artist. I was extremely happy with my makeup on my wedding day. I looked just amazing. I did not expect such a wonderful final outcome. She is a professional, focusing on every single detail making sure that everything looks just perfect. Please, do not hesitate, book her for your event. I promise, she will bring a great deal of joy by making you feel and look amazing.
    Chantel Married on 06/24/2010
    One of my family members asked if I was going to have a makeup artist for my wedding and I had this puzzled look on my face like..OH NO! I then started searching for a makeup artist and found Iveta, via the web. I then emailed Iveta for many questions and she answered them promptly and advised me to come in for a trial. I scheduled a trial with Iveta 2 weeks before my wedding. Iveta was very patient and asked a lot of questions about the ceremony, dress, bridesmaids, whether I was going to wear my hair up or down. After we were done, I didn’t feel like I had any makeup on (like I normally cake it on) and I might say…..I looked amazing. I had to go out that night just because I felt so beautiful. After having my makeup done with Iveta and hair done at Natalie’s Salon & Day Spa (for the wedding day) I can say I felt like a princess from a fairytale before even having my dress on. Thank you Iveta, you made a women who doesn’t like her picture taken (because of her face), smile and want her picture taken.

Chantel Laud

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

2716 Fruitville rd Sarasota, 34237
(941) 400-8235
Location of (Beauty By Iveta)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding