2716 Fruitville rd, Sarasota, FL 34237 Map · Phone number

About Beauty By Iveta

Iveta and her team offer makeup and hair services in her studio or on location in Sarasota, Fl and surrounding areas. Iveta also offers skin care services, such as specialty peels, perfect before the wedding day, META Therapy, Dermaplaning, EYELASH EXTENSIONS, BROW MICROBLADING. Beauty By Iveta has been a TOP choice for many brides for many years.It is the experience, professionalism, team work, which makes Iveta and her team to stand out. We guarantee that you will receive a top quality service .

Follow Beauty By Iveta on

20665918727660115751013891709320782634102501n1
wed 1

8 Reviews for Beauty By Iveta

Gina · Married on 04/16/2017

Iveta is the best! She is not only talented but super knowledgeable about your skin and the products she uses. Her makeup style can go from naturally beautiful to glamorous without ever feeling heavy. I loved getting ready with my girls in her studio! It is so beautiful there and felt like our own VIP private party. I felt absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day but i still felt like myself which was very important for me. Iveta nailed it. All of my bridesmaids looked like the best versions of themselves. She really knows how to highlight your natural beauty.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Dominika · Married on 10/09/2015

Iveta is a wonderful makeup artist. I was extremely happy with my makeup on my wedding day. I looked just amazing. I did not expect such a wonderful final outcome. She is a professional, focusing on every single detail making sure that everything looks just perfect. Please, do not hesitate, book her for your event. I promise, she will bring a great deal of joy by making you feel and look amazing.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Chantel · Married on 06/24/2010

One of my family members asked if I was going to have a makeup artist for my wedding and I had this puzzled look on my face like..OH NO! I then started searching for a makeup artist and found Iveta, via the web. I then emailed Iveta for many questions and she answered them promptly and advised me to come in for a trial. I scheduled a trial with Iveta 2 weeks before my wedding. Iveta was very patient and asked a lot of questions about the ceremony, dress, bridesmaids, whether I was going to wear my hair up or down. After we were done, I didn’t feel like I had any makeup on (like I normally cake it on) and I might say…..I looked amazing. I had to go out that night just because I felt so beautiful. After having my makeup done with Iveta and hair done at Natalie’s Salon & Day Spa (for the wedding day) I can say I felt like a princess from a fairytale before even having my dress on. Thank you Iveta, you made a women who doesn’t like her picture taken (because of her face), smile and want her picture taken.

Chantel Laud

Sent on 06/30/2010

Award

Beauty By Iveta FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• 2716 Fruitville rd Sarasota, 34237 See on map
    (941) 400-8235 (Phone number)