Lambertville, MI 48144 Map · Phone number

Beauty By Billie Jo 5
Beauty By Billie Jo 6

katie · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfection!

I booked Billie Jo for our May 2019 wedding and it was one of the best decisions! She is extremely talented and professional! She made everyone feel comfortable and beautiful! My makeup was exactly what we had discussed at our trial and lasted all day and night! I highly recommend Billie Jo for any professional makeup needs!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Beauty By Billie Jo 7
    Beauty By Billie Jo 8
    Beauty By Billie Jo 9
    Beauty By Billie Jo 10
    Beauty By Billie Jo 11
    Beauty By Billie Jo 12

Beauty By Billie Jo's reply:

Thank you Katie! I loved working with you! I’m looking forward to the next time I get to do your makeup. 💕

Bridget · Married on 01/12/2019

Beautifully skilled makeup artist

Billie was the BEST makeup artist! All of my bridesmaids and guest loved her work! She was professional, very good with her time, great at her skills and most importantly a pleasure to be around! I could not have asked for the best person to do my makeup for my wedding and engagement session.

Thank you so much!
    Bridget (Rumer) Jurkiewicz

Sent on 01/14/2019

Beauty By Billie Jo's reply:

Thank you for choosing to work with me on your wedding day. I’m thrilled you were happy with everything.

Allison · Married on 09/30/2017

Billie Jo made me look perfect on my wedding day. I cannot believe how flawless my (in real life not at all flawless) skin looked that day!! The makeup stayed on all night too, even through getting frosting smeared on! The touch up kit she provided took care of that mess (thanks Groom!) What can I say other than the fact that this makeup artist blows all the others away! HANDS DOWN! Plus she is kind, respectful, and understanding of special needs. 10 out of 10!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Beauty By Billie Jo's reply:

Thanks so much for your amazingly kind words Allison!

Real Weddings

• Luckybird Photography
    Luckybird Photography Wedding Photographers

We cannot say enough about Billie Jo! Brides love her makeup and attention to detail. She is professional, extremely talented at what she does, and makeup looks beautiful on camera! For professional makeup that lasts, be sure to book Beauty by Billie Jo!

• LCN Events
    LCN Events Wedding Planners

Billie Jo does absolutely stunning work. I would highly recommend her to any bride! She will make sure you have a flawless look that fits your style every time. When you book Billie Jo, you will never have to worry about your makeup looking over-the-top. She gets to know you personally so she can create a look that makes you feel your best! Your wedding is a special day and you deserve to look and feel like royalty- Billie Jo will do just that!

• Lambertville, 48144 See on map