Beauty By Billie Jo

Lambertville, MI View map

• Emma
    Emma R. Getting married on 06/04/2024

1000/10 Recommend!

Billie Jo is extremely talented at what she does. It's apparent she loves what she does and is constantly educating herself to stay on top of everything in the beauty world. I've worked with her on numerous occasions and it is always a pleasure. Her work photographs beautifully on wedding days. Finding a makeup artist as talented and professional as Billie Jo is hard to find! The thing I love most about Billie Jo is her personality. She is so fun to be around and truly makes you feel like you've known her your entire life. It's so crucial to have a glam squad that can start your day off with a smile (and some BOMB makeup). I highly recommend booking her for your big day. You will NOT regret it!!!
    Danielle O. Married on 02/22/2020

Incredible, professional, and best service

I could not have asked for a better makeup artist than Beauty by Billie Jo. When I did my trial with her she listened to the things I did/did not want and nailed it perfectly and made me feel so beautiful.
    The day of the wedding she did the makeup for my entire bridal party and my mother and I’d never seen so many gorgeous faces in my life! My makeup looked on point all night even despite the countless times I cried like a baby. It always looked flawless.
    I wouldn’t recommend any one else to do your makeup for your big day! Or even photo shoots or any kind of work that you want to feel beautiful for.

Beauty By Billie Jo's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle! I loved working with you and your girls! I am looking forward to seeing your wedding pictures. ♥️
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn Married on 11/16/2019

Simply the best!

My experience working with Billie Jo was simply perfect. I could never recommend anyone but Billie Jo to anyone I know. I am still amazed and how talented she is. Not only is she an exceptional makeup artist, but she is a wonderful person. She immediately makes you feel comfortable and like you have known her for years! She was so easy to work with and was always one step ahead of me with planning. From inquiry, to contract, to scheduling trials, to day-of details, she was SO responsive and never left me guessing what I needed to do next. She had a timeline with all my girls scheduled before I even knew I needed a timeline :)

She did makeup for myself, my mom, and my six bridesmaids. Everyone felt so stunning after their makeup application We all have different hair/skin tones, and she was able to create the perfect look for each individual person! I don't know how she does it!! I am not a huge makeup person, and I am not going to lie, I was a little nervous that I would not feel like myself on my wedding day, wearing more makeup than normal, but my makeup felt so flawless and natural, I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Billie Jo, I can't thank you enough for everything leading up to the wedding and day of! I will be singing your praises for years to come and will recommend you to anyone I can!

Beauty By Billie Jo's reply:

Jaclyn, you were one of my favorite brides of all time! I felt like we were lifelong friends when we first met. I’m so thankful you chose me to spend your special day with! ♥️

Real Weddings

• Brandi & Darrell
    100 photos · 08/12/2017
  • Addison & Alexa
    23 photos · 05/31/2015

Luckybird Photography Luckybird Photography Wedding Photographers

We cannot say enough about Billie Jo! Brides love her makeup and attention to detail. She is professional, extremely talented at what she does, and makeup looks beautiful on camera! For professional makeup that lasts, be sure to book Beauty by Billie Jo!

LCN Events LCN Events Wedding Planners

Billie Jo does absolutely stunning work. I would highly recommend her to any bride! She will make sure you have a flawless look that fits your style every time. When you book Billie Jo, you will never have to worry about your makeup looking over-the-top. She gets to know you personally so she can create a look that makes you feel your best! Your wedding is a special day and you deserve to look and feel like royalty- Billie Jo will do just that!

Lambertville, MI, 48144
Location of (Beauty By Billie Jo)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding