Lincoln, Lincoln, NE 68516 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Beauty Bright Design

Beauty Bright Design is here to make your wedding day extra special by helping you with everything wedding stationery. Couples love the boutique one-on-one approach because it ensures your custom wedding stationery is everything you want and more!

I know that choosing a designer is im your wedding's theme and eliminating stress. My experience has taught me that the best way to find out if Beauty Bright Design is the perfect fit for you and your fiance is to have a chat (which can totally be over coffee!) This allows us to get to know one another, discuss your wedding vision and brainstorm stationery products that fit you and your partner.

With options from Save the Dates and Invitations to “day of” items for your ceremony and reception. This means you can get everything you need all at once, which means less headache and less stress. With print-yourself and done-for-you printing options as well as real metallic foiling, letterpress and more at your fingertips the possibilities are endless!

So let's grab a cup of coffee and see how I can relieve your stationery stresses. Call or e-mail us to schedule today!

Follow Beauty Bright Design on

Shiplap Invitation Suite
sparkle winter 0078 2 51 1005199 1561026555

2 Reviews for Beauty Bright Design

Misty · Married on 06/20/2018

Molly is amaaaaazing to work with! I was hunting for someone to foil press an invitation suite for me with most people giving me outrageous quotes, but Molly was able to do it affordable, and it turned out better than I could have imagined! I’d never hesitate to send my brides her direction!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Tamara · Married on 05/12/2018

Had my save the dates, wedding and rehearsal dinner invitation done. I can but only say beautiful work. The seller is easy to work with believe me I am very picky and ask for many changes and version until I approve it all and each time the seller worked with me until I Love it. Highly recommended and shipping very quickly.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Beauty Bright Design's reply:

Tamara it has been a pleasure working with you! I can't wait to see the pictures of your Big Day. I am so glad Beauty Bright Design was able to help.

Beauty Bright Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Beauty Bright Design 1
    Wedding Wire Exclusive Free Gift!

Couples getting married in 2020!

When you book and order your wedding stationery before July 31, 2019 recieve a FREE gift from me!

Choose a gift from one of these options:

• Save-the-Dates
    • Menu Cards
    • Programs

Call or Email me today to take advantage of this Wedding Wire exclusive deal!

• Lincoln Lincoln, NE, 68516 See on map
    Monday | 9:30 - 3:30 PM Wednesday | 9:30 - 3:30 PM Thursday | 9:30 - 3:30 PM Friday | 9:30 - 3:30 PM Consults By Appointment