1302 N. 189th Str., Elkhorn, NE 68022 Map · Phone number

About Chandler Designs Calligraphy

We offer modern and exquisite hand lettering for your special occasions. We specialize in envelope addressing, invitations, table cards, menus, programs and everything else associated with your event to make it truly unique! Our specialty services are via nationwide via mail order.

img165
img165

3 Reviews for Chandler Designs Calligraphy

Lorita was extremely helpful and professional in doing the calligraphy for our wedding invitations. They came out PERFECT and we received numerous comments from our guests on how good they looked. She was very quick in getting the final product back to us. I highly recommend Chandler Designs, my experience was top-notch.

Thanks Lorita!

Lisa · Married on 05/03/2014

What a wonderful company! I was so impressed with every aspect! The invitations were gorgeous! I will use Chandler Design Calligraphy for all of my calligraphy needs!!

Gina · Married on 10/08/2016

I used Chandler Designs to address envelops for my bridesmaids. She was very timely, professional, and had fantastic work. I received so many compliments on them! I will use her in the future for my upcoming wedding!!

Chandler Designs Calligraphy FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, In-Person Consultations, Printing

• 1302 N. 189th Str. Elkhorn, 68022 See on map