8204 South 161st Ave, Omaha, NE 68136 Map · Phone number

About KN Kreative

KN Kreative is a professional wedding invitation design studio based in Omaha, Nebraska. This full service design studio specializes in wedding invitations, save the dates, and other life celebration announcements. KN Kreative custom makes each design to fit the style and personality of the individual client.

KN Kreative offers custom designs for wedding invitations, rsvp cards, branding stationery, and much more. This design studio will take the time to get to know you and your needs in order to create something truly special for your big day. These custom designs are available to print on many different types of paper of varying colors to fit your special event theme. Additionally, KN Kreative will apply her attention to detail to make sure your prints come out just right.

amymatthew4 51 1033105

4 Reviews for KN Kreative

• Katie

Katie Michl · Married on 04/06/2019

You won't regret it :)

Kristin is absolutely the girl for any job! I came to her with ideas that I thought would be a pain, and she made them come to life even better than I could have imagined. I am 100% certain you will be pleased with the final outcome of any project Kristin does for you.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Kara · Married on 04/22/2018

Highly Recommend

I can not express how thankful I am that Kristin designed our wedding invitations. I had a picture of how I wanted my invitations to look and Kristin was able to create it exactly how I pictured. She is quick to respond to any questions, she is flexible to meet where needed, and she is very prompt in design and delivery. I could not recommend KN Kreative enough! We will be going back to have Kristin create our place cards and our wedding programs!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Melanie Horstman · Married on 09/12/2015

Custom attention to detail!

I could not have been happier with all of our paper goods for our wedding! Kristin is so easy to work with. She's patient and kind and gives you a personalized look! We got everything from save the dates, invitations, wedding programs, thank you's, wedding favors, and even signs at our wedding made by her! She took the time to work with me and give me exactly what I wanted. Trust me, I am so picky! I got so many compliments on everything! She took the guess work out if everything and really lowered my stress level! It was easy, very affordable, and something unique unlike the stuff you can print off websites. I will definitely be working with her again! We even kept in touch and she made our Christmas cards, birthday party invites, birth announcements, and everything we’ve needs over the past few years!! Absolutely perfect, and with someone I can trust to do what I want! 🙂

Sent on 02/20/2019

KN Kreative FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

• 8204 South 161st Ave Omaha, NE, 68136 See on map