3053 Freeport Blvd. Suite 403, Sacramento, CA 95818 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Inspirations by Gina

Inspirations by Gina’s mission is to provide elegant and chic elements to each event and to remain passionate for each event. Our team takes every client’s dream and turns it into a chic and elegant event, no matter the size of the dream or vision.

It would be an honor for us to plan your event. Inspirations by Gina offers complimentary consultations to determine how we can best serve you. Please contact us for a complimentary consultation today. We are confident that you will be pleased to work with us and remember, your “inspiration” is our “inspiration”!

info@inspirationsbygina.com

19 Reviews for Inspirations by Gina

1 User photo

Inspirations by Gina 1

Joan · Married on 11/18/2017

There is one word that describes Gina, "FABULOUS". Me and my husband hired Gina as a planner for our small, intimate wedding and Gina carried out our vision beautifully. She made our special day, stress free. She ensured that our caterers were on point, that the bridal and groomsmen were in position and that our venue was exactly what we wanted. Gina was courteous, professional and full of smiles. A friend of mine recommended Gina because of the great work she did with her wedding. It doesn't matter how well known you are, how many weddings you performed. What Gina demonstrated to me and my husband was the fact that she wanted to make our special day perfect. Her dedication to her craft was eye opening. I could tell that she loved assisting couples to create a day to remember. I would recommend her over and over again. Thank you Gina. By the way, my husband says hello.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Angela · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Gina was a joy. She was full of ideas and suggestions, but also took time to listen to what I had envisioned for my wedding and she delivered above and beyond what I had thought possible. She took her time to make sure our reception site was set up to perfection and I truly couldn't have pulled all of this together without her help. I would highly recommend contacting Gina and booking her for not only your wedding planning needs, but contact her for your floral and wedding design as well. She is awesome to work with.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Inspirations by Gina's reply:

Angela,

Thank you for entrusting me with your floral and wedding designs. It was fun to play around with florals and greenery and create something totally beautiful. Can't wait to see the photos! <3

Carolyn · Married on 11/20/2016

Gina was so helpful in renting us a large 40x40 tent for our daughter's wedding ceremony. We realized that we needed one 4 days before the wedding due to rain forecast. We were already stressed out with all the wedding plans and really appreciated her help. Gina is very professional and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Inspirations by Gina's reply:

Thanks Carolyn and I was glad to help out with the tent referral for Jenna and Justin's wedding. I know it was a life saver on that crazy rainy day!

Inspirations by Gina FAQ

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Capture Create Studios
    Capture Create Studios Wedding Photographers

Gina is an amazing creative!! She is organized, very detail oriented and has a great personality! She is easy to be around and always has a big smile and laugh along side her. If you are looking for someone to take the stress out of your day, she is an amazing person to help run your wedding day!

• 3053 Freeport Blvd., Suite 403 Sacramento, 95818 See on map
    9162439574 (Other Phone Number)
    Office Hours Monday 12:00 - 5:00 Tuesday - Friday 10:00 - 7:00 Saturday by appointment only. Closed Sundays