Hercules, Hercules, CA 94547 Map · Phone number

About VineLily Moments

VineLily Moments is a wedding florist located in the Napa Valley region of Northern California.

Your Wedding Floral Experience

We encourage Brides to INQUIRE by completing our online questionnaire where they can share a few details about their floral wishes and set a time to consult with our design team.

Brides are then encouraged to RESERVE* their wedding date to ensure VineLily’s undivided attention and expertise for the weeks leading up to the big day.

Finally, we’ll get started with the floral PLAN. At this stage, the Bride is invited to join a private Pinterest design board (or other available media) to share and view design ideas, view a variety of seasonal floral's, share bouquet and arrangement styles and other dreams for the wedding. Ongoing sessions are conducted in-person or via technology as often as the Brides wish.

Down the Aisle…We will schedule a walk-through of the venue, on a per request basis, to help further visualize the appropriate floral décor.

Cheers to an unforgettably exquisite floral experience,

(*A more extensive list of terms and conditions is explained during the initial consultation.)

Our Bridal Agreements include full access to our design team, site-visit partnering with venue staff, floral design with an interactive vision board, installation and day of floral service through the ceremony.

Other more general services include:

• Curate, Design and Coordinate

VineLily Moments 5
VineLily Moments 6
VineLily Moments 7

Christine · Married on 05/18/2019

Incredibly beautiful floral design from a talented, attentive florist

I was absolutely blown away by my florals on my wedding day. Truly, they were more beautiful than I had imagined while we were putting together our digital vision board. Gorgeous, lush, and every flower was absolutely perfect, like a painting. My mother in law actually said she needed to touch the flowers to see that they were real because they were all in such an exquisitely perfect state of bloom.

Beyond that, Bonita and her husband are a genuinely kind couple that clearly love each other and cherish each of their clients. They aim to do their best for each of their clients and it shows through their work. She also tries hard to get the most bang for your buck, and aims to keep her floral designs affordable for the budget bride. I appreciate that immensely about her -- her honesty and integrity.

Thank you, Bonita, for making my wedding day more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. You and your work were true highlights of the wedding and planning process. You always had a smile on your face and were a true joy to work with. If I ever need flowers again, I'll know who to go to!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    VineLily Moments 8
    VineLily Moments 9
    VineLily Moments 10
    VineLily Moments 11
    VineLily Moments 12

Christine!

It thrills us to read your review and sweet thoughts about your experience working with us. We LOVED styling your flowers and are pleased to hear that your family was happy too.

Thank you for trusting us with such an important day in your life!

Forever warm wishes,
    Bonita and Team VineLily

Donna Depew · Married on 03/21/2019

Research & Resource Consultant for Veterans

“VineLily Moments says it all! I highly value VineLily for their attentiveness to detail & great customer service & beautiful array of floral color displays. This is not just a florist, but an experience! They help you express that special moment in floral design what you truly want the receiver to feel, your love & care for them!
    When their

Sent on 04/03/2019

Dear Ms Donna,
    Thank you for those meaningful words, it was our pleasure to serve you!

Warmly,
    Bonita and the VineLily Team.

Cindy · Married on 09/15/2018

Omg! I’m so thankful I chose VineLily! Bonita is gifted at what she does. I mean, just so poised and collected. I had “Pinterest Dreams and she just executed. Without too much direction. She was able to connect with me.
    She delivered my bouquet and boutonnières.
    Reasonably priced. And I’m just so relieved I trusted her . Thank you Bonita. Bless you and your business.

Sent on 08/27/2018
    VineLily Moments 13
    VineLily Moments 14
    VineLily Moments 15

Dearest Cindy,
    Thank you so very much for entrusting me with your wedding day flowers. You are such a delightful person and it was a beautiful experience creating your vision! I'm so happy to hear you and the family were pleased.

VineLily Moments FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 295.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 144.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 400.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,258.00

• Holly D Photography
    Holly D Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend VineLily. Bonita is not only the sweetest person you will ever meet but her sweet personality blooms through her gorgeous flowers. She puts her whole heart into making every floral arrangement amazing. You will love how her touch of flowers makes everything pop just that much brighter at your wedding!

• Hercules Hercules, CA, 94547 See on map