Omaha, NE 68198 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for Ashley Crawford Photography

Ashley was wonderful! I can't say enough great things about her as a professional and as a person. We did our engagement photos with her (included in the price) and they turned out wonderfully :) She was fun and coached us through the whole process. Ashley has such a warm personality that makes you feel comfortable. We met a month or so before the wedding and finalized all of the photos we were hoping to get on the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, she was very flexible and great to work with! All of my friends and family loved working with her also. She is worth every penny and the photos turned out beautifully!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Ashley is a dream to work with. Every picture she takes is worthy of a canvas to hang on the wall. She helped us work within our budget and still get all the pictures we wanted. She was a calming influence the day of the wedding. All around rock star and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Ashley is an amazing photographer and very easy to work with! Every photographer has a different style, and hers is beautiful! She makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. My husband and I love the engagement and wedding photos we received! Ashley does have a lot of clients and a busy schedule, so it can take a while to receive your photos back. I requested to receive one particular photo early, and she was able to accommodate that. She does a great job of creating a storytelling gallery, but if there are a couple of particular detail shots that you want captured, make sure you tell her. She isn't a mind reader and once the day is over, it is over. Ashley is all-around awesome, and you'll be very pleased!

Sent on 03/12/2016