Lincoln, NE 68588 Map · Phone number

6 Reviews for Petals to Platinum

• Makeal

Makeal Mohr · Married on 08/25/2018

Highly Recommend!

Petals to Platinum did an outstanding job!! They worked with me on my budget and did everything they could to give us exactly what we wanted. My husband and I arranged everything over the phone and via email because we lived out of state and they went above and beyond to help us. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • tinachambe2

Tina · Married on 05/12/2018

I LOVED working with Lindsey. I am not necessarily a perfectionist, but nothing I would have done for the wedding (crafty-wise) would have been good enough. I trusted Petals to Platinum 100%, talked about my vision for the wedding, and let her run with it. It turned out BEAUTIFULLY. I loved that Petals to Platinum not only helped with flowers but also decorated for the ceremony and reception. I will recommend them to anyone that listens :)

Sent on 06/10/2018

Lindsey, the owner, was fantastic to work with! Before we even signed a contract, she set up Pinterest boards for us, with low, medium, and high pricing levels. We were able to mix and match what we wanted from each board and price level. She responded very quickly to emails, was happy to meet with us, and was very flexible. We ended up adding a few flowers and making some adjustments, and she always sent us an updated pricing afterwards. She was also great in that she put flowers in the vases we set up at our reception hall for free (normally a charge, but ours was just a single flower, so it was easy). Overall, it was a great experience and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/18/2015