Beauty Babes ATL

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website

Beauty Babes ATL is a wedding beauty-business based out of Atlanta, Georgia. Founder and owner Rosa Campos is passionate about all things beauty, and through her hard work and dedication, developed a successful and empowering glam squad. Devoted to excellence, this team of stylists strives daily to help nearly-weds feel relaxed and confident on their big day. Exceptional listeners, these stylists create every look with the client in mind, providing a personalized and heartwarming experience.

Beauty Babes ATL offers on-site services, working to provide a seamless and stress-free experience for newlyweds-to-be on their big day. Consultations are available in advance of the event, allowing you to test out different looks and discuss your vision. This dedicated team can offer an incredible range of beauty services, including custom hair and lash extensions. They welcome group bookings, accommodating up to 25 people at a time. For those who would prefer to do their own makeup on the day, this company can also offer group and one-on-one makeup lessons.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Lindsey was absolutely amazing
    Elsie M. Married on 08/27/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Best hmu artist

Rosa and her team (Cheyenne) was such a dream to work with on my wedding day! I cannot thank her enough for making me feel the way I did on my special day. Rosa is such a talented, passionate person with the best people skills. It felt like catching up with an old friend when she was doing my makeup and she just makes you feel your best and extremely comfortable. She has such a contagious fun personality and positive energy. Thank you Rosa! I hope to have another opportunity to work with you again!

Beauty Babes ATL's reply:

ELSIE!! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our team! Your words mean the world and your day was so calm and peaceful! Thank you for trusting our team with your special day
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Beauty Babes ATL 1
Discount

January and February Bridal packages will have a 25% Discount from 1/1/2020 through 2/29/2020!!

Team

Rosa
Rosa
Owner

So glad to have you here! I鈥檓 Rosa Campos, the owner of Beauty Babes ATL. I began my career at a very young age when I started competing in pageants and doing theatre productions, I have always been passionate about the art of expression and quickly fell in love with Hair and Makeup Artistry. I became a certified makeup artist at the age of 18 and my background in theatre and pageants have truly helped me learn the art of vision when it comes to being a part of a special day. I am so passionate about serving others and hope that my expert team and I can make your day feel like a calm and fun experience.

Nadia
Nadia
Hair and Makeup Artist

Everyone meet Nadia!! Starting in her teenage years, Nadia began growing her makeup skills by studying Instagram and YouTube tutorials. At 28 years old, Nadia realized that neither sitting behind a desk or slinging drinks was going to fulfill her life鈥檚 passion; she finally decided to take the leap to follow her dreams of becoming a make-up artist. In 2018, Nadia took that leap and enrolled at the notoriously fabulous Studio Crush of Atlanta and has never looked back.

Since graduating, Nadia has been able to use her artistry across multiple platforms including beauty, fashion, editorial, print, film/tv, and bridal. You can find some of her work on IMDB, Revlon Hair Tools, HotTools Pro, and Matte Collection Swimwear. Nadia is very passionate about her role as a makeup artist, and it shows in all her client interactions and makeup applications. She will always make sure that you feel comfortable and that you absolutely love your look. While she鈥檚 here for the GLAM, her artistry can take you anywhere from casual to white tie, and anything in between. Nadia and I met while we were on set for a @hottoolspro commercial. I absolutely loved my makeup and I am picky (for obvious reasons). Nadia is so kind and always up for challenge!

Lindsey
Lindsey
Hair and Makeup Artist

Everyone meet Lindsey!!! She has been doing hair for 16 years. She attended Lanier Tech Cosmetology school where she received a license in Cosmetology back in 2004. She started her career working at Princeton Salon and Spa (Gainesville, Ga), Salon Pure (Flowery Branch, Ga)- which are both Aveda concept Salons. She has also attended Aveda Hair, makeup and massage classes. I met Lindsey when we were both working a wedding May of last year and I saw her work ethic and attention to detail first hand. She is so talented and I am SO EXCITED to have her on our team as we continue to grow and bring the best beauty experience to our clients. Everyone give Lindsey some love!

Atlanta, Georgia Atlanta, GA, 30313
770-296-5412
Location of (Beauty Babes ATL)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding