Jersey City, NJ 07097 Map · Phone number

About Beauty and the Beard

Beauty and The Beard is a styling company for the bride and groom. We're a team of talented stylists who share the same passion and creativity to bring your wedding vision to life. On your wedding day, enjoy the company of your bridal party and let us keep you on schedule while we take care of hair, makeup, and barbering services.

Follow Beauty and the Beard on

8 Reviews for Beauty and the Beard

• Josh

Josh Hayes · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Beyond Amazing!

Everyone says your wedding is your day... our day wouldn't have even happened were it not for Vanessa & her AMAZING level of service. She was everything for us - a wedding planner without peer, a stylist & glam team without rival, and more than anything - a wedding & accountability coach. She would check-in and make sure we were on task & on time... we never had to check on her, she was 8 steps ahead and we were lucky to have her involved. Getting married abroad I really have no idea how on earth we would have done *anything* without Vanessa's help! She is truly amazing!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Stacy · Married on 11/11/2017

Vanessa and her team were fabulous to work with! Actually found her on a whim, via a recommendation from a staff member at the hotel where we'd reserved our wedding room block. Our wedding was in Passaic, NJ on November 11, 2017. My mom and I went for a hair and makeup trial over the summer at Vanessa's Hasbrouck Heights studio, and she was waiting with champagne and treats. So sweet! I'm not an everyday makeup wearer, and she worked with me to create a low-key glamorous look that made me feel special, but still feel comfortable and look like myself. As an extra special bonus, Vanessa even came to the hotel on the evening of our rehearsal dinner to provide a complimentary hair blowout.

On our big day, Vanessa and her team provided hair and makeup services for myself, my and my husband's mothers, our four bridesmaids, and our flower girl. Most of our bridesmaids aren't everyday makeup wearers either, and everyone felt heard and comfortable, and looked lovely. She and her colleagues were very patient with our 4-year-old flower girl, and even helped to keep her entertained during downtime.

I would highly recommend working with Vanessa and the Beauty and the Beard team, and would definitely do business with them again!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Julie · Married on 09/16/2017

I am so happy that I chose Beauty and the Beard for my wedding. Vanessa and her assistant made me and my bridal party look amazing, and our hairstyles looked great all day. I didn't have a hair trial, but I showed Vanessa a picture of what I wanted ahead of time, and told her that I still wanted to look natural. She nailed it. That was the best my hair ever looked! My bridesmaids all wanted different hairstyles and she was able to make them look flawless. Very fast, friendly, and worth every penny.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Beauty and the Beard FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Tanning
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• See on map
    2015227126 (Phone number)
    Location of (Beauty and the Beard)