A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services

About A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services

Let us help you create the ceremony of your dreams!

Every couple has a special story our passion is helping you celebrate your love with a wedding ceremony that reflects your lifestyle, beliefs, and customs. Whether you want an intimate elopement, anniversary vow renewal, or a large wedding ceremony our goal is give you the customized ceremony you've always wanted. Available throughout Tampa, Clearwater, St Petersburg, Siesta Key and surrounding areas:

•                               Wedding Officiant secular & non-denominational- male, female, & Spanish speaking officiants available
  •                               Ceremony packages- chairs, arbors, rose petals, music, & much more
  •                               Professional Photographer
  • Specials! To see our current Clearwater Beach specials go to http://abeautifulweddinginflorida.com/clearwater-beach-wedding-ceremony/

You can plan ahead or call on short notice. Your wedding ceremony can be any length, small or large, secular or spiritual, civil or religious, LGBT, multi-faith, non-denominational or anything in-between. You can include your children or pets, and we are happy to help you with special ceremonies involving unity candles, sand, wine boxes, etc.

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida is a proud supporter of marriage equality and available to officiate same-sex marriages.

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida offers free consultations.  Let’s meet for coffee, chat on the phone, Skype or FaceTime.

Please contact us today! Call 727-641-3374 or e-mail charmained52@gmail.com

No Denomination (2)
Civil Union (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Earth-Based (1)

Charmaine was PROFESSIONAL, POLITE AND exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend her. She not only married my husband and I but also I rented an Arch from her for my beach ceremony which her husband came and set up beautifully and honestly it looked way better than the photos. also I purchased my bouquet and two boutonnieres from her and they were absolutely beautiful. She has a beautiful way with words when she speaks and she gives subtle directions to help choreograph the event as it was taking place. She also brought a Just Married sign for us to hold and take pictures with our photographer with which I was not expecting and it was a beautiful peace to our ceremony that I didn't think of. I was more than happy with her services and I appreciated her taking my marriage license to town hall for us so we didn't have to worry about that the day after our wedding.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I have to say that my wedding day was the most beautiful and memorable day I will always remember. I want to thank you for everything it was lovely and I could not be more happy with the services I was provided. The emails to the questions I had for my big day you were on top of it and I want to thank you so much I would recommend your services to anyone you was wonderful thank you.

Profile Picture RONNEKIA, 5/12/18, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1484250062821 1484250041798 heart in sand 784x523

Clearwater Beach Wedding Ceremony Specials

$500.00 Value | Promo Code: clearwaterpackages
Imagine your wedding on beautiful Clearwater Beach Florida. We offer Clearwater Beach ceremony specials starting at $225. Copy and paste this link into to see our current specials: http://abeautifulweddinginflorida.com/clearwater-beach-wedding-ceremony/
#WW02b957d1ca30ebfa
1441143987229 dsc8965 1

Military

$40.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
We offer a 10% discount to all active and retired military veterans on our officiating services.
#WW61941bf10bbc57d5

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Very professional and courteous. Great to work with!

Charmaine is a professional and thoughtful wedding officiate. She goes the extra mile to ensure couples have a very special wedding day.

Events

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services is a wedding officiant from Palm Harbor Florida servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Clearwater, Tampa, and St. Petersburg. A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services is a professional wedding ceremony officiant that has been part of the Tampa/Clearwater wedding industry since 2001 specializing in secular and non-denominational wedding ceremonies.