A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Reviews

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida 6
A Beautiful Wedding in Florida 7

Tina Accardi · Getting married on 01/01/2021

Perfect in every way!

We traveled from New Jersey to Clearwater Beach, Florida for our wedding. We had the best time, memories were made and we could not have done it without Charmaine. She was incredible throughout the entire process, everything was just amazing, perfect, words cannot describe how beautiful the ceremony was and sunset behind us was picture perfect. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a destination wedding.

Sent on 03/26/2019

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you . So glad the weather worked out for your wedding. We wish you a lifetime of happiness

Stephanie · Married on 09/07/2019

Charmaine is an excellent officiant! She provided great and friendly service!

Sent on 10/09/2013
  • Tim

Tim Oconnell · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent experience

I highly recommend this company. Responsive professional and courteous. Wonderful experience

Sent on 09/17/2019

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you. We wish you a lifetime of happiness
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/18/2019

Great and Easy to work with

We decided we wanted to have a small ceremony versus a large wedding. We looked at several different beach wedding options and A Beautiful Wedding in Florida offered the most bang for the buck. We didn't need or want all the extra ceremony items or options included with other places. Charmaine was very responsive and easy to work with. She offered many options on ceremony types and allowed us to personalize it to fit what we were looking for. She even ordered my flowers for me when I couldn't find the time to do so and they were beautiful! The day of the ceremony it could not have gone smoother. We had a package that included photography from George. He was a pleasure to work with. The ceremony was set up on time and everything went off without a hitch! I think they even pulled some strings with the big guy upstairs because it had rained every day for two weeks yet on our day it didn't rain at all!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Hello Megan,
    Thank you so much for your kind words, and taking the time to submit this review. It was a pleasure working with you. We totally enjoyed being a part of your special day. Many years of happiness to you!!
  • Sunny

Sunny Hwang · Married on 07/27/2019

Two Thumbs Up!

We are very happy to recommend Charmaine and her team. They made our special day to be more special by helping us with all the paperwork needed for the marriage license, notary, and the ceremony. We sure received the full service and very pleased with all the work her and her team has performed. Highly recommend them. Thank you, all!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    A Beautiful Wedding in Florida 8
    A Beautiful Wedding in Florida 9

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, and taking time to submit this review. It was a pleasure working with you, and being a part of your special day.
  • Cortney

Cortney · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful Officiant

Charmaine did a wonderful job!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • MaryAnn

MaryAnn · Married on 06/14/2019

Remarkable and Reliable

We worked with Charmaine and one word that summarizes her is exceptional!

She helped us make memories we will never forget. She was professional, patient, flexible, and truly great at her craft.

Side note, last minute we needed to hire her for rehearsal. She not only responded right away but also played a vital role in making our ceremony come together!

We would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone on your special day!

Sent on 06/28/2019

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you, and an honor to perform your ceremony. thank you for your kind words.

Courtney · Married on 03/23/2019

Helpful and very customizable

Thank you George and Charmaine for making our special day possible. Charmaine was always responsive to my emails. With their help, my husband and I were able to pick the ceremony that we thought worked best for us, as well as add an irish blessing and a sand ceremony piece. It was beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. Having their expertise at our rehearsal calmed my nerves and was so helpful. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 04/16/2019

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Betsy Heath · Married on 01/02/2019

Vow Renewal

They did an amazing job working with us on the vow renewal and service. The pictures turned out so great! Thank you again!

Sent on 01/24/2019

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it, and glad you enjoyed the photos. You are a wonderful family.
  • Marcia

Marcia · Married on 10/12/2018

Excellent service. We had a little hiccup prior to wedding that resolved itself and they were very accomadating.

Definitely recommend Beautiful Wedding service.

Sent on 10/20/2018

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review, and your kind words. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day.

Colleen · Married on 09/28/2018

Charmaine, George and Ellida were so wonderful. From the first contact to the last moment with them was wonderful. Charmaine kepted in touch right up to the day. Ellida was a perfect officiant. She was so warm and friendly and helped calm our nerves. Our photographer George was so sweet, capturing all the great moments we were creating. We so highly recommend A Beautiful Wedding in Florida. Very professional, extremely prompt and courteous, very friendly and full service.

Sent on 10/05/2018

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much. It's been a pleasure working with you.

Veronica · Married on 09/08/2018

We had an amazing experience with this company. We were in contact over a year setting up plans. We had a beautiful ceremony on Clearwater beach. The photography was exceptional. My husband and I enjoyed ourselves in Florida.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    A Beautiful Wedding in Florida 10

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you for your review. I'll miss corresponding with you!! It's been fun.
    Wish you a lifetime of happiness. Your a great couple

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

Charmaine was PROFESSIONAL, POLITE AND exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend her. She not only married my husband and I but also I rented an Arch from her for my beach ceremony which her husband came and set up beautifully and honestly it looked way better than the photos. also I purchased my bouquet and two boutonnieres from her and they were absolutely beautiful. She has a beautiful way with words when she speaks and she gives subtle directions to help choreograph the event as it was taking place. She also brought a Just Married sign for us to hold and take pictures with our photographer with which I was not expecting and it was a beautiful peace to our ceremony that I didn't think of. I was more than happy with her services and I appreciated her taking my marriage license to town hall for us so we didn't have to worry about that the day after our wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Congratulations again!!!

Denise · Married on 05/16/2018

Charmaine was great at answering all of my questions in a timely manner and assuring me that everything would be just as we wanted it to be from my bouquet to the and music.
    The cake was great, the flowers were beautiful and the music was perfect. Charmaine and George were friendly and professional. The pictures were amazing and so.eas.the ceremony. We will cherish the memories of that day forever more.
    Denise and Ryan
    May 16, 2018

Sent on 05/26/2018
    A Beautiful Wedding in Florida 11
    A Beautiful Wedding in Florida 12
    A Beautiful Wedding in Florida 13

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

So glad you had such a beautiful night for your wedding. I enjoyed putting everything together for you and corresponding with you. Thank you

RONNEKIA · Married on 05/12/2018

I have to say that my wedding day was the most beautiful and memorable day I will always remember. I want to thank you for everything it was lovely and I could not be more happy with the services I was provided. The emails to the questions I had for my big day you were on top of it and I want to thank you so much I would recommend your services to anyone you was wonderful thank you.

Sent on 07/18/2013
  • F

Fiona · Married on 05/07/2018

Thank you to Charmaine and George for making our special day perfect. We would definitely recommend, Fiona & Craig

Sent on 05/18/2018

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Your very welcome. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Florida.

Tineisa · Married on 03/17/2018

Enjoy your day because they have it all under control. You're in great hands! Charmaine and George were awesome! So personable yet very professional. They made me, my hubby and our guests feel so comfortable and our pictures are wonderful!! Thank you both so much for helping to make my special day the best day ever!!!!!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Thank you...

Lisa · Married on 03/03/2018

Charmaine was a wonderful officiant for our wedding! She was very fast at responding to our questions, super knowledgeable with questions related to obtaining our marriage license and certificate, and willing to help with any of the steps. As we worked through what our ceremony readings would look like, she asked great clarifying questions to make sure we had everything right. On the day of, she spoke clearly and beautifully. She was even prepped to step aside after saying "I now pronounce you..." so that we could get a great shot of just my husband and I. Charmaine was lovely and we would highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Thank you Lisa. It was a pleasure working with you

Shelly · Married on 02/17/2018

They are the best there for every thing we need along the way any questions we have, planning a package we want simply amazing highly recommend

Sent on 01/12/2018

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Hi Shelly, Thank you for your amazing review. We look forward to your wedding.

Juanita · Married on 01/13/2018

I want to thank everyone at beautiful wedding for your professionalism you made my day special and memorable ....And what you get for the price is excellent .. I recommend anyone looking to have that special moment and for the price go to beautiful wedding
    Thanks again

Sent on 02/08/2018

Claude · Married on 12/09/2017

Rain sleek or snow the show must go on and it did Charmaine and George did a phenomenal job with me and my wife’s wedding. Our wedding was yesterday Dec 9th and despite the crazy weather on Anna Maria Island it turned out to be awesome and unexpected. Very friendly like one of the family and very professional would definitely recommend for anybody wanting to get married or take pictures. They came through for us last minute as well and military friendly thanks again Charmaine and George!!

Claude & Tonya

Sent on 12/10/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Hi Claude and Tonya...Thank you for your kind words. In spite of the weather we totally enjoyed your wedding. You and your family are so nice.
  • Unha

Unha · Married on 11/11/2017

Ellie was amazing!!! Our wedding was beautiful and I would not have changed it for the world!!! Getting into contact with this company was also very easy and organized. The response time was great and all of my questions were answered. I am so glad that my husband and I chose them for our big day!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2017
    A Beautiful Wedding in Florida 14

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Congratulations, and thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. Ellida enjoyed meeting you, and told me what a beautiful wedding you had.

Melissa · Married on 10/18/2017

Charmaine and George are amazing. They made our day perfect. They went above and beyond to help us have the perfect intimate wedding we wanted. If you are in need of a wedding planner in their area you need to give these folks a chance to help you. You will not be sorry.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Thank you so much.!!

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2017

Wonderful officiant that was very professional and offered beautiful vows for us to recite.

Sent on 08/07/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much!!! It's been a pleasure working with you.