A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Reviews

258 Reviews for A Beautiful Wedding in Florida

• Bailey

Bailey C. · Married on 03/27/2021

Highly recommend!!!!!

Charmaine was an ANGEL! Sweet as can be and so helpful, responsive, professional, and friendly. Our ceremony was so perfect, I wouldn’t change a thing!!!

Sent on 03/29/2021

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much for your nice review..After a year of Covid, location change etc.. you finally got married...It has been a pleasure working with you. Congratulations!!! I wish you a lifetime of happiness together.

Margaret S. · Married on 03/20/2021

Professional officiant

Charmaine was so professional, courteous and promptly on time. She was amazing and I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to use an officiant. She was wonderful. Thank you Charmaine

Sent on 03/23/2021

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Margaret, It was a lovely wedding. I enjoyed corresponding, and preparing for wedding. Pass my "Congratulations" on to the happy couple!!
  • I

Inez S. · Married on 03/20/2021

Vow renewal

Response was immediate and she was able to get us in on very short notice! She was very professional and made it very private, intimate, and romantic just like we wanted.

Sent on 03/24/2021

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Inspite of the cold it was a beautiful ceremony. i could see how much love you have for each other. i wish you a lifetime of happiness.
  • Tina

Tina M. · Married on 03/07/2021

Fairytale wedding

Ellida was our officiant & she did an amazing job! This was the wedding of my dreams! Even a rainbow at the end of the ceremony! I am so thankful that Ellida & I were very comfortable talking with each other & she made sure everything went smoothly!

Sent on 07/21/2020

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It's been a pleasure working with you. We wish you a lifetime of happiness together.

Tina A. · Married on 01/01/2021

Perfect in every way!

We traveled from New Jersey to Clearwater Beach, Florida for our wedding. We had the best time, memories were made and we could not have done it without Charmaine. She was incredible throughout the entire process, everything was just amazing, perfect, words cannot describe how beautiful the ceremony was and sunset behind us was picture perfect. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a destination wedding.

Sent on 03/26/2019

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you . So glad the weather worked out for your wedding. We wish you a lifetime of happiness

Mary D. · Married on 12/06/2020

A Beautiful Wedding we had!

Thank you Charmaine and George for making our very small (just the two of us and two kids on facetime) feel just as special as if we were standing in front of 100 family and friends. You both were wonderful to work with and we will treasure our wedding day always!

Sent on 12/18/2020

Hello Mary & Charles,
    Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you a lifetime of happiness together. Happy Holiday's!!
    Charmaine & George
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/19/2020

Very happy

Charmaine & George were great! Charmaine made planning our wedding easy. She was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had along the way.
    George did great with the photos...made us feel comfortable and at ease.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Hello Jamie,
    Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to work with you. So glad you were able to have your wedding after some challenging times. We wish you a lifetime of happiness

Machelle S. · Married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Charmaine was God sent for us on our wedding day. I am so thankful I chose her for our big day. She was simply amazing. I can not say enough about her. Her husband did our photography and he was so patient and kind with my entire wedding party. Book her you will not be disappointed. I do not write reviews but I could not let her go unnoticed. She will make your special day just as special as she has made mine. So Charmaine Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Sent on 08/12/2020

Hi Machelle,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. George & I enjoyed your ceremony. What a great couple you are. It was a pleasure corresponding with you, and putting it all together for your special day. George is working on your photos!!! We wish you a lifetime of happiness together!!
  • Shellina

Shellina · Married on 10/24/2020

Excellent. From the beginning to the end after our marriage. I had to ask her some questions and she still made time for me.

Laurie was timely, thorough and thoughtful. She had some optional ideas to incorporate into our ceremony and kept our family at the forefront of the message. She is extremely easy to work with and our family couldn’t have asked for a better officiant to marry us and help us to begin our future.

Sent on 10/28/2020

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will pass this on to Laurie as well. You have a lovely family. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together.. It's been a pleasure working with you.
  • Debbie

Debbie · Married on 10/10/2020

Fabulous officiant!

Charmaine is a true professional. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2020

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much!!! Your an awesome couple. It was a pleasure working with you, and an honor to perform your ceremony.
  • Neeva

Neeva B. · Married on 09/05/2020

Hire them!!

Charmaine worked with us through postponing and finally having our Covid wedding. She was responsive and easy to work with. She did a wonderful job officiating our wedding, even working with another priest as part of our fusion ceremony. Her part was well received by our guests and we loved having her officiate our big day!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Hi Neeva,
    Are you back from your honemoon already!
    Thank you so much for your kind review. It was such a pleasure working with you. I wish you a lifetime of happiness together.
  • Christine

Christine Z. · Married on 07/10/2020

Our wedding day was PERFECT!

Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Charmaine and George! They made the process so simple and stress-free. They were understanding when we had to move our date, they always replied quickly, and they couldn’t have been sweeter.

Sent on 07/25/2020

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Christine & Sal. It's been a pleasure working with you. You're a great couple. We appreciate the great review. I'll miss corresponding with you.
  • Kelly

Kelly D. · Married on 07/02/2020

Beautiful Beach Wedding

Thank you so much to Charmaine & George Doumanian from A Beautiful Wedding in Florida. Our ceremony elopement on the beach was absolutely beautiful and enjoyable. We had the perfect morning, blue skies, sunshine, sparkling turquoise water, white sand, What a great way to say “I DO.”

I had the best experience with Charmaine and the photographer George took Amazing photos, he captured wonderful moments and memories that will last forever. I highly recommend A Beautiful Wedding in Florida.

Sent on 07/09/2020

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your an awesome couple. We totally enjoyed working with you. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.
  • Crisa

Crisa · Married on 01/10/2020

Great job!

Charmaine was very professional and walked us through the whole process answering any questions we had. Thanks!

Sent on 01/12/2020

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words.
    "Congratulations" and thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. What a wonderful couple you are!!! I wish you a lifetime of happiness together.
  • Racquel

Racquel · Married on 11/16/2019

beutiful ceremony

Our officiant was very communicative. Message was beautiful. Very well delivered. So thankful for everything.

Sent on 11/25/2019

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you for your review. It's been a pleasure working with you. I wish you a lifetime of happiness together

Torri · Married on 11/02/2019

She was great

She was nice quick and it went great

Sent on 11/08/2019

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you very much. Ardyth said you had a lovely ceremony. It's been a pleasure working with you. We wish you a lifetime of happiness together.

Jeannine · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing and Beautiful

Charmaine married us last weekend. She was amazing :) After we booked her, she gave me all of her material to look through and pick the perfect ceremony for us. I was so thankful we were able to put our own ceremony together, our guests said it was the best wedding ceremony that they had been to. She even was able to make space for our own vows that we wrote. She was on time, very professional and if I was to get married again, I would book Charmaine. Thank you for making our day so special, we will remember it forever.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Hi Jeannine,
    Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. Your truly an awesome couple. I with you a lifetime and beyond of happiness together.
  • Lennie

Lennie · Married on 10/20/2019

Great job!

Loved the ability to personalize the ceremony to meet our needs, Charmaine was great to work with!

Sent on 10/27/2019

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Congratulations, and thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. You have a lovely family. I wish you a lifetime of happiness together. Hope you had a great Honeymoon!!
    Thank you for your kind words in your review.

Stephanie · Married on 09/07/2019

Charmaine is an excellent officiant! She provided great and friendly service!

Sent on 10/09/2013
  • Tim

Tim O. · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent experience

I highly recommend this company. Responsive professional and courteous. Wonderful experience

Sent on 09/17/2019

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you. We wish you a lifetime of happiness
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/18/2019

Great and Easy to work with

We decided we wanted to have a small ceremony versus a large wedding. We looked at several different beach wedding options and A Beautiful Wedding in Florida offered the most bang for the buck. We didn't need or want all the extra ceremony items or options included with other places. Charmaine was very responsive and easy to work with. She offered many options on ceremony types and allowed us to personalize it to fit what we were looking for. She even ordered my flowers for me when I couldn't find the time to do so and they were beautiful! The day of the ceremony it could not have gone smoother. We had a package that included photography from George. He was a pleasure to work with. The ceremony was set up on time and everything went off without a hitch! I think they even pulled some strings with the big guy upstairs because it had rained every day for two weeks yet on our day it didn't rain at all!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Hello Megan,
    Thank you so much for your kind words, and taking the time to submit this review. It was a pleasure working with you. We totally enjoyed being a part of your special day. Many years of happiness to you!!
  • Kyle

Kyle P. · Married on 08/11/2019

Beyond Expectations

I am certainly no romantic, but with that said, I wanted to do something special for my wife as we just celebrated our 20 year anniversary. I searched the web for a vow renewal company and found A Beautiful Wedding in Florida. I cannot convey just how satisfied I am with this company from start to finish. Charmaine, Ardyth, and George were all very professional and personable. Ardyth, as the officiator of the vow renewal process, brought my wife and kids to tears with her beautiful words. George, the photographer, was amazing (and funny). He made the entire experience so much fun! The cost is extremely reasonable for everything we received. We did the sand ceremony so that the kids could be involved and the glass container we were given lasted without getting the sand mixed up all the way back to SLC Utah! Thanks again Charmaine for coordinating the event. 5 star rating in every way!

Sent on 11/20/2019

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. George showed me the photos, and told me all about you and your lovely family. It was a pleasure working with you. Happy Holiday's! Charmaine & George
  • Sunny

Sunny H. · Married on 07/27/2019

Two Thumbs Up!

We are very happy to recommend Charmaine and her team. They made our special day to be more special by helping us with all the paperwork needed for the marriage license, notary, and the ceremony. We sure received the full service and very pleased with all the work her and her team has performed. Highly recommend them. Thank you, all!

Sent on 08/20/2019

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, and taking time to submit this review. It was a pleasure working with you, and being a part of your special day.
  • Cortney

Cortney · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful Officiant

Charmaine did a wonderful job!

Sent on 07/16/2019