A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• I
    Isaiah R. Married on 10/29/2022

Professional and friendly

Couldn’t of asked for a more professional and easy going officiant for our wedding. Everything turned out perfect and ‘A beautiful wedding’ met all our needs and was very accommodating to every want and need my wife and I could ask for.

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. George said you were a fabulous couple. We wish you a lifetime of happiness together!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie L. Married on 10/22/2022

October 2022 Wedding on Pier

I can't say enough nice things about Charmaine and her officiant services. Her services were affordable, provided various ceremony types and personizable vow pieces to choose from. We added a sand ceremony and asked to have some fabric added to the pergola for decoration. They provided a PA system and played ceremony music. Affordable, excellent communication, reliable and professional service. Couldn't have asked for more for our special day.

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. You were more than a pleasure to work with. I sincerely wish you a lifetime of happiness together..
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Linda
    Linda C. Married on 10/15/2022

Wonderful Renewal

Chamaine was wonderful to work with for our vow renewal. Due to personal health issues, we only decided about one week before our trip to plan our 32nd renewal.

Chamaine was so responsive and professional especially dealing with last minute Florida weather. 🤣

Our service was simple but beautiful and I would highly recommend using A Beautiful Wedding.

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Awe...thank you so much for your kind words. Stay healthy I want to see you for your 50th anniversary!!
    Thomas R. Married on 10/01/2022

wedding vow surprise

Charmaine was excellent and helped me to surprise my wife, renewing our wedding vows on clearwater beach. Charmaine and her husband George went out of their way right upto the the very last minute to make the surpise work. George was so funny cracking jokes and keeping us at ease whilst taking excellent photographs. can't thank the two of you enough.
    TOM AND ANN from the uk

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much. I'm so glad that you could pull off the surprise. Got a little touch and go, but it worked out beautifully. It was a pleasure meeting you, and performing your ceremony.
    Jacqulyn H. Married on 06/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

best experience! couldnt of asked for more. prompt responses, very knowledgeable & kind. it was everything we wanted & more. highly recommend!

charmaine was the best & made our day exactly what we wanted. best communication, prompt responses & kindest lady. we can’t thank her enough & we highly recommend her company! our day was perfect♥️

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you. I can see the love you have for each other!!! I wish you a lifetime of happiness
  • Dylan
    Dylan E. Married on 04/30/2022

Very professional

From the moment I first messaged them on wedding wire they were very responsive. Great price and super professional. Thank you!

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It has been our pleasure working with you, and an honor for Clint to perform your ceremony. We wish you all the happiness in the world!
    Bianca G. Married on 04/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We didn't use a vendor, just the beach.

Charlene helped me so much on a short notice wedding. She knew how to guide me the way I needed. It turned out perfect I can't thank her and her husband enough.

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

You have a lovely family. It was such a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the happiness in the world. Thank you for your kind words. Charmaine
  • Debby
    Debby B. Married on 02/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding Officiant was Great!

Charmaine with A Beautiful Wedding in Florida was wonderful and she was as happy for us as our family! We also went through her service to get the Marriage license. She offers a very personal service and helped with the ceremony and vows.

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Hi Debby, Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. What a beautiful wedding your daughter had. Seems like it came so fast from when we first started corresponding.
  • Marci
    Marci S. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Charmaine Doumaine was an amazing officiant

Charmaine was an amazing officiant. Professional, courteous, prompt I couldn’t have asked for more. The selections of vows and special additions was absolutely perfect.

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. You're an awesome couple. It was a pleasure meeting you both, and performing your ceremony. I wish you a lifetime of happiness together.
    Janna B. Married on 08/08/2021

Our 8.8.21 wedding

It was such a beautiful ceremony, I enjoyed every second of it. They were so nice and helpful throughout the entire process.

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. You're an awesome couple. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you many years of happiness!!
  • Shenitha
    Shenitha Married on 07/16/2021

Amazing Officiant

Charmaine was awesome. Always available for questions and responded right away. She helped make my wedding amazing!!!! Thank you so much.

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much. You're an amazing couple.. It's been a pleasure working with you.. I wish you a lifetime of happiness
  • Carl
    Carl A. Married on 05/17/2021

Awesome Experience

We couldn't have asked for a nicer event. Charmaine and George were great to work with and very responsive.

Brandon and I felt sincerely comfortable with how our wedding event went. We enjoyed how Charmaine and George interacted with us. We laughed and cried simply because it was a very special time for us both.

Thank you so much for a very memorable time and your support. You both were great to work with and we'll never forget your kindness.

Sincerely,
    Brandon Belcher and Carl Alkire
    : - )
  • Bailey
    Bailey C. Married on 03/27/2021

Highly recommend!!!!!

Charmaine was an ANGEL! Sweet as can be and so helpful, responsive, professional, and friendly. Our ceremony was so perfect, I wouldn’t change a thing!!!

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much for your nice review..After a year of Covid, location change etc.. you finally got married...It has been a pleasure working with you. Congratulations!!! I wish you a lifetime of happiness together.
  • I
    Inez S. Married on 03/20/2021

Vow renewal

Response was immediate and she was able to get us in on very short notice! She was very professional and made it very private, intimate, and romantic just like we wanted.

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Inspite of the cold it was a beautiful ceremony. i could see how much love you have for each other. i wish you a lifetime of happiness.
    Margaret S. Married on 03/20/2021

Professional officiant

Charmaine was so professional, courteous and promptly on time. She was amazing and I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to use an officiant. She was wonderful. Thank you Charmaine

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Margaret, It was a lovely wedding. I enjoyed corresponding, and preparing for wedding. Pass my "Congratulations" on to the happy couple!!
  • Tina
    Tina M. Married on 03/07/2021

Fairytale wedding

Ellida was our officiant & she did an amazing job! This was the wedding of my dreams! Even a rainbow at the end of the ceremony! I am so thankful that Ellida & I were very comfortable talking with each other & she made sure everything went smoothly!

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It's been a pleasure working with you. We wish you a lifetime of happiness together.
    Tina A. Married on 01/01/2021

Perfect in every way!

We traveled from New Jersey to Clearwater Beach, Florida for our wedding. We had the best time, memories were made and we could not have done it without Charmaine. She was incredible throughout the entire process, everything was just amazing, perfect, words cannot describe how beautiful the ceremony was and sunset behind us was picture perfect. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a destination wedding.

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you . So glad the weather worked out for your wedding. We wish you a lifetime of happiness
    Mary D. Married on 12/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A Beautiful Wedding we had!

Thank you Charmaine and George for making our very small (just the two of us and two kids on facetime) feel just as special as if we were standing in front of 100 family and friends. You both were wonderful to work with and we will treasure our wedding day always!

Hello Mary & Charles,
    Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you a lifetime of happiness together. Happy Holiday's!!
    Charmaine & George
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 11/19/2020

Very happy

Charmaine & George were great! Charmaine made planning our wedding easy. She was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had along the way.
    George did great with the photos...made us feel comfortable and at ease.

Hello Jamie,
    Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to work with you. So glad you were able to have your wedding after some challenging times. We wish you a lifetime of happiness
    Machelle S. Married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Charmaine was God sent for us on our wedding day. I am so thankful I chose her for our big day. She was simply amazing. I can not say enough about her. Her husband did our photography and he was so patient and kind with my entire wedding party. Book her you will not be disappointed. I do not write reviews but I could not let her go unnoticed. She will make your special day just as special as she has made mine. So Charmaine Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Hi Machelle,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. George & I enjoyed your ceremony. What a great couple you are. It was a pleasure corresponding with you, and putting it all together for your special day. George is working on your photos!!! We wish you a lifetime of happiness together!!
  • Shellina
    Shellina Married on 10/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent. From the beginning to the end after our marriage. I had to ask her some questions and she still made time for me.

Laurie was timely, thorough and thoughtful. She had some optional ideas to incorporate into our ceremony and kept our family at the forefront of the message. She is extremely easy to work with and our family couldn’t have asked for a better officiant to marry us and help us to begin our future.

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will pass this on to Laurie as well. You have a lovely family. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together.. It's been a pleasure working with you.
  • Debbie
    Debbie Married on 10/10/2020

Fabulous officiant!

Charmaine is a true professional. Highly recommend!

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much!!! Your an awesome couple. It was a pleasure working with you, and an honor to perform your ceremony.
  • Neeva
    Neeva B. Married on 09/05/2020

Hire them!!

Charmaine worked with us through postponing and finally having our Covid wedding. She was responsive and easy to work with. She did a wonderful job officiating our wedding, even working with another priest as part of our fusion ceremony. Her part was well received by our guests and we loved having her officiate our big day!

Hi Neeva,
    Are you back from your honemoon already!
    Thank you so much for your kind review. It was such a pleasure working with you. I wish you a lifetime of happiness together.
  • Christine
    Christine Z. Married on 07/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our wedding day was PERFECT!

Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Charmaine and George! They made the process so simple and stress-free. They were understanding when we had to move our date, they always replied quickly, and they couldn’t have been sweeter.

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Christine & Sal. It's been a pleasure working with you. You're a great couple. We appreciate the great review. I'll miss corresponding with you.
illustration stars