A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services Reviews

229 Reviews for A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services

229 A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services Reviews
  • Marcia

Marcia · Married on 10/12/2018

Excellent service. We had a little hiccup prior to wedding that resolved itself and they were very accomadating.

Definitely recommend Beautiful Wedding service.

Sent on 10/20/2018

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review, and your kind words. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day.

Colleen · Married on 09/28/2018

Charmaine, George and Ellida were so wonderful. From the first contact to the last moment with them was wonderful. Charmaine kepted in touch right up to the day. Ellida was a perfect officiant. She was so warm and friendly and helped calm our nerves. Our photographer George was so sweet, capturing all the great moments we were creating. We so highly recommend A Beautiful Wedding in Florida. Very professional, extremely prompt and courteous, very friendly and full service.

Sent on 10/05/2018

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services's reply:

Thank you so much. It's been a pleasure working with you.

Veronica · Married on 09/08/2018

We had an amazing experience with this company. We were in contact over a year setting up plans. We had a beautiful ceremony on Clearwater beach. The photography was exceptional. My husband and I enjoyed ourselves in Florida.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services 4

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services's reply:

Thank you for your review. I'll miss corresponding with you!! It's been fun. Wish you a lifetime of happiness. Your a great couple

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

Charmaine was PROFESSIONAL, POLITE AND exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend her. She not only married my husband and I but also I rented an Arch from her for my beach ceremony which her husband came and set up beautifully and honestly it looked way better than the photos. also I purchased my bouquet and two boutonnieres from her and they were absolutely beautiful. She has a beautiful way with words when she speaks and she gives subtle directions to help choreograph the event as it was taking place. She also brought a Just Married sign for us to hold and take pictures with our photographer with which I was not expecting and it was a beautiful peace to our ceremony that I didn't think of. I was more than happy with her services and I appreciated her taking my marriage license to town hall for us so we didn't have to worry about that the day after our wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Congratulations again!!!

RONNEKIA · Married on 05/12/2018

I have to say that my wedding day was the most beautiful and memorable day I will always remember. I want to thank you for everything it was lovely and I could not be more happy with the services I was provided. The emails to the questions I had for my big day you were on top of it and I want to thank you so much I would recommend your services to anyone you was wonderful thank you.

• F

Fiona · Married on 05/07/2018

Thank you to Charmaine and George for making our special day perfect. We would definitely recommend, Fiona & Craig

Sent on 05/18/2018

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services's reply:

Your very welcome. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Florida.

Tineisa · Married on 03/17/2018

Enjoy your day because they have it all under control. You're in great hands! Charmaine and George were awesome! So personable yet very professional. They made me, my hubby and our guests feel so comfortable and our pictures are wonderful!! Thank you both so much for helping to make my special day the best day ever!!!!!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Thank you...

Lisa · Married on 03/03/2018

Charmaine was a wonderful officiant for our wedding! She was very fast at responding to our questions, super knowledgeable with questions related to obtaining our marriage license and certificate, and willing to help with any of the steps. As we worked through what our ceremony readings would look like, she asked great clarifying questions to make sure we had everything right. On the day of, she spoke clearly and beautifully. She was even prepped to step aside after saying "I now pronounce you..." so that we could get a great shot of just my husband and I. Charmaine was lovely and we would highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Thank you Lisa. It was a pleasure working with you

Shelly · Married on 02/17/2018

They are the best there for every thing we need along the way any questions we have, planning a package we want simply amazing highly recommend

Sent on 01/12/2018

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services's reply:

Hi Shelly, Thank you for your amazing review. We look forward to your wedding.

Juanita · Married on 01/13/2018

I want to thank everyone at beautiful wedding for your professionalism you made my day special and memorable ....And what you get for the price is excellent .. I recommend anyone looking to have that special moment and for the price go to beautiful wedding
    Thanks again

Claude · Married on 12/09/2017

Rain sleek or snow the show must go on and it did Charmaine and George did a phenomenal job with me and my wife’s wedding. Our wedding was yesterday Dec 9th and despite the crazy weather on Anna Maria Island it turned out to be awesome and unexpected. Very friendly like one of the family and very professional would definitely recommend for anybody wanting to get married or take pictures. They came through for us last minute as well and military friendly thanks again Charmaine and George!!

Claude & Tonya

Sent on 12/10/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services's reply:

Hi Claude and Tonya...Thank you for your kind words. In spite of the weather we totally enjoyed your wedding. You and your family are so nice.
  • Unha

Unha · Married on 11/11/2017

Ellie was amazing!!! Our wedding was beautiful and I would not have changed it for the world!!! Getting into contact with this company was also very easy and organized. The response time was great and all of my questions were answered. I am so glad that my husband and I chose them for our big day!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2017
    A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services 5

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services's reply:

Congratulations, and thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. Ellida enjoyed meeting you, and told me what a beautiful wedding you had.

Melissa · Married on 10/18/2017

Charmaine and George are amazing. They made our day perfect. They went above and beyond to help us have the perfect intimate wedding we wanted. If you are in need of a wedding planner in their area you need to give these folks a chance to help you. You will not be sorry.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Thank you so much.!!

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2017

Wonderful officiant that was very professional and offered beautiful vows for us to recite.

Sent on 08/07/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services's reply:

Thank you so much!!! It's been a pleasure working with you.

Joel · Married on 07/17/2017

Charmaine was open to our wants and needs from the start. She was easy to work with throughout the process, including our many changes and edits to the vows we picked out. Then we arrived at the beach for our ceremony and WOW !!! The rose petal heart in the sand was waiting for us, the sunset was beautiful, and George was taking many pictures while Charmaine performed the ceremony with feeling. An excellent start to the rest of our lives. Thank you Charmaine and George for all your efforts, making our wedding a day that is fixed in our memories forever.

Sent on 08/12/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services's reply:

Thank you so much. We enjoyed every minute of it. We wish you a lifetime of happiness together!!

Ann · Married on 07/11/2017

Wonderful service - Charmaine was so quick and helpful in response to all my many questions in regard to renewing our wedding vows.
    Offered a great service and did exactly what they said they would.
    George Snr was a blast.
    Would highly recommend them

Sent on 08/03/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services's reply:

Thank you so much. We really appreciate it.

Bruce · Married on 07/01/2017

Great to work with. Very nice people. Everything was just beautiful

Sent on 07/12/2017

Thank you!!

Barb · Married on 05/13/2017

Go with Charmaine Doumanian! She and her husband George make such a terrific team and give it their all to truly give you "A Beautiful Wedding in Florida! We got married at SandKey Park on the beach and the day of the wedding it rained the whole day until literally minutes before our ceremony. Charmaine and her husband worked feverishly taking down and putting up the chairs and tables for our beach ceremony due to the rain. With not a moment to spare, they had it all done and made it look effortless. They really have a passion for what they do and it's evident in their work.

Sent on 06/07/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services's reply:

Thank you so much Barb!!! I enjoyed working with you, and getting to know you through all of our correspondence. Keep in touch!!

Heather · Married on 04/30/2017

Charmaine was great from the beginning! Her professionalism and genuine dedication into making sure our special day turned out amazing exceeded our expectations. Her husband the photographer was hilarious. We could not have been more pleased with the way everything turned out given that it was planned fairly last minute as well. We are so thankful to have found A beautiful wedding in FL! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Thank you so much!!

Erica · Married on 03/25/2017

Me and my wife contacted Mrs Charmaine a month before our wedding and she got us right in. Me George performed our ceremony and did a WONDERFUL job I'm so happy I found them and they was able to be our officiant.
    Erica&Naomi Wise

Sent on 03/31/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. George & I really appreciate you submitting review, and you kind words.

Deborah · Married on 03/17/2017

Charmaine is wonderful! She knows the area well and can provide great advice to couples planning a destination wedding in the Tampa/Clearwater area. George is an added bonus - he will gladly listen to all your wedding photo requests! Overall a great experience for us!

Sent on 04/05/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was so nice to meet you after all our correspondence. Hopefully we'll see you again in Florida. We enjoyed your wedding.

Bryanna · Married on 02/25/2017

Charmaine did a fantastic job on our ceremony. She was very attentive to the details we asked for, and was a pleasure to work with. Very easy going and straight to the point. She was friendly and all it took was one interview and I was hooked! Thank you for your beautiful work on our wedding day Charmaine, you were fantastic! :D

Sent on 03/01/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services's reply:

Hi Bryanna, Thank you so much for such a nice review. I'm so flattered. I really appreciate it.

Vivian · Married on 02/18/2017

We had Ellida Zahumensky officiate our wedding and she was great. We spoke before the date of the wedding and set up everything with our vows. She was very kind, professional and did a great job with our ceremony.

Sent on 02/28/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services's reply:

Hello Vivian, Thank you for your kind words. Ellida was honored to be a part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of happiness together.
  • AmigWedding2017

Sadie · Married on 01/21/2017

Charmaine did a Fantastic job!!! You will not be disappointed if you use her for your wedding.

Sent on 01/23/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services's reply:

Awe!!! Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure to meet you, and an honor to perform your ceremony. I wish you a lifetime of happiness together.