Beautiful Beginnings

Hurricane, WV View map

$2,000 Typical Price

My name is Lisa Sargent and I’m the owner/designer here at Beautiful Beginnings. I will work with you to bring your dream to life! Flowers are my passion and I love nothing more than to see the smile on a bride’s face when she sees what I’ve created! It starts with an idea, a vision she has dreamed about all her life and ends with the reality of that day flowing smoothly and beautifully! From the expectation and excitement of that morning, to the first glimpse of each other, to the twirl in her dress as they dance the night away! This is what dreams are made of and we want you to enjoy the experience from beginning to end.

We have been helping couples like you, plan and implement beautiful, love-filled events for the past 3 years. Our team’s core purpose is to partner with you to create the fun and personalized event you’ve always envisioned for your wedding day. We ensure everything runs smoothly and see to it that every detail is taken care of so that you and your family are relaxed and able to enjoy every minute of your wedding day. Our team has the experience, vendor relationships, creativity and attention to detail to bring your plans to life!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers
  • Virginia
    Virginia Married on 01/09/2021

Loved working with Lisa!!

So glad we got to work with Lisa! Our original coordinator had an emergency the week of our wedding and Lisa jumped in last minute to coordinate the wedding! With only a couple of days to orient herself to us, our venue, and vendors, she stepped up and did a WONDERFUL job. I had no stress the day-of the wedding because she was so organized and on top of things.

Beautiful Beginnings's reply:

It was such a beautiful day and I loved meeting you and Sam and your sweet family! Appreciate the review!!

932 Teays Lane Hurricane, WV, 25526
Location of (Beautiful Beginnings)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding