Beautebybrit

Frisco, TX View map

Congratulations on your engagement! Beautebybrit is a hair and makeup artists that specializes in airbrushing, bridal hair styling, and extensions. Her goal on your wedding day is to make you feel beautiful, relaxed and full of joy all day and night. Beautebybrit is honored to be a part of every bridal experience, in salon or traveling to your location. Each of Beautebybrit's packages includes a complimentary consultation to discuss ideas, plan and reserve dates. Beautebybrit is available to help plan your special day, answering questions quickly, and once your reservations are held, she will insure that the makeup and hair planning process is simple and stress free.

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kimberly
    Kimberly L. Married on 05/08/2020

She is Simply the Best!

I love Brittany. She has been doing my hair for years and when my wedding came along she was the first person I thought of for my wedding look. She has colored, cut, and styled my hair for special events in the past and my wedding day was just perfect. I loved my makeup, my hair, and her gracious company through out that day! She knows her stuff and will make start your wedding day out beautifully.

Beautebybrit's reply:

Thanks so much girl for the constant support! It was a joy to be a part of your special day! I love that I still get to see your love story unfold with our visits
    Chelsi M. Married on 03/31/2020

Amazing!!!

Brittney was awesome and super friendly! She did an amazing job with the bridal party’s hair and makeup. Defiantly would recommend!
    Adrienne C. Married on 10/19/2019

Bridesmaid

Brit was amazing! She fit right in with us and did an awesome job of making us look perfect for my friend's special day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Legacy dr Frisco, TX, 75034
Location of (Beautebybrit)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding