Saint Petersburg, FL 33705 Map · Phone number

About Beach Bloomz llc.

So if you are looking for fun, funky, beach chic flowers or an elegant beach romance.... Look no further! We have the freshest flowers in the Tampa bay area and can cater to your every wedding desire! Located in St Petersburg and catering to all of the Tampa Bay area, we will come to you for an free on-site custom consultation. So throw your flip flops and come on down to the beach... I hear it is going to be an incredible sunset!!! Call me and I will see you there! 727-776-0368

Happy Flowering!

desirae weddings 025
orangeandyellowweddingbouquetKugaDesigns
imagesCAYRXGC8
Beach Bloomz llc.

14 Reviews for Beach Bloomz llc.

Beach Bloomz llc. 1
Beach Bloomz llc. 2
Beach Bloomz llc. 3
Beach Bloomz llc. 4
  • Lori

Lori Armendariz · Married on 02/02/2019

Simply perfect!

I am so glad I chose Beach Bloomz to do the flowers at my wedding! Desirae was wonderful in every aspect of the planning. As an accountant, I know next to nothing about flowers but Desirae patiently walked me through different options, listened to the types of things that I liked, didn't like, etc and turned that into a perfect look for my wedding. The best thing about Beach Bloomz is that they only do 1 wedding a day, so you have their full attention and can be confident that nothing will distract them from your event. They were already there setting up when I arrived and things moved along without a hitch... it was one less thing that I needed to worry about on the day of the wedding. Our bouquets were simply stunning and the centerpieces (floating orchids) were simple and elegant.

I would highly recommend Beach Bloomz for your wedding!

Sent on 02/16/2019
    Beach Bloomz llc. 5
    Beach Bloomz llc. 6
    Beach Bloomz llc. 7
    Beach Bloomz llc. 8

Beach Bloomz llc.'s reply:

Aww... Lori, you were wonderful to work for! I loved being part of your day! Thanks so much for your kind words!

Lindsey · Married on 09/18/2016

Desirae became a friend to my husband and I and she provided breathtakingly beautiful flower arrangements along with a curly willow arch with beautiful flowers for our ceremony. She is an amazing florist that can think outside the box and deliver beautiful arrangements.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Krystina · Married on 04/23/2016

We worked with Desirae for our April wedding and everything was simply incredible. Flowers were one of those things I knew I needed to have, but I was never very into them. I clicked with Desirae on our first phone call, and it seemed like she knew what I wanted more than I did! She was always quick to respond to my questions, which was especially appreciated given I was planning a Florida wedding from NYC. She was also incredibly flexible when I would change my mind. And even though she gave me much-needed advice, she never pushed any ideas on me and was very receptive about my opinions. People are still commenting about how beautiful my bouquet was, as well as our centerpieces!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Beach Bloomz llc. FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Saint Petersburg, 33705 See on map