Beach Bloomz llc.

Saint Petersburg, FL View map

So if you are looking for fun, funky, beach chic flowers or an elegant beach romance.... Look no further! We have the freshest flowers in the Tampa bay area and can cater to your every wedding desire! Located in St Petersburg and catering to all of the Tampa Bay area, we will come to you for an free on-site custom consultation. So throw your flip flops and come on down to the beach... I hear it is going to be an incredible sunset!!! Call me and I will see you there! 727-776-0368

Happy Flowering!

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

4.7

• Nicole
    Nicole B. Married on 09/13/2019

This is your florist & I am super picky!

Do you want a florist that listens to you, guides you and is responsive? If so, Desiree Hirschman with Beach Bloomz is your girl!! We loved her from the moment we met her! She listens & after a brief conversation, she knew exactly what we wanted! It was pretty awesome! The day of our wedding & while she was setting up, it started storming. She told me weather wasn’t going to beat her. The thunder was close & she weathered the storm to decorate! Unbelievable!! Our flowers were amazing! We received compliments all night long & her prices were reasonable. If the above isn’t enough to convince u, know that I forgot to tell her that I needed flowers for my cake. My fault! This was 2 days before the wedding. She immediately responded, let me know she had my back & her delivery was above and beyond! The cake looked beautiful!! So thankful!!

Beach Bloomz llc.'s reply:

Awww... I absolutely loved being part of your wedding! Thank you so much for being awesome to work with!
  • Lori
    Lori A. Married on 02/02/2019

Simply perfect!

I am so glad I chose Beach Bloomz to do the flowers at my wedding! Desirae was wonderful in every aspect of the planning. As an accountant, I know next to nothing about flowers but Desirae patiently walked me through different options, listened to the types of things that I liked, didn't like, etc and turned that into a perfect look for my wedding. The best thing about Beach Bloomz is that they only do 1 wedding a day, so you have their full attention and can be confident that nothing will distract them from your event. They were already there setting up when I arrived and things moved along without a hitch... it was one less thing that I needed to worry about on the day of the wedding. Our bouquets were simply stunning and the centerpieces (floating orchids) were simple and elegant.

I would highly recommend Beach Bloomz for your wedding!

Beach Bloomz llc.'s reply:

Aww... Lori, you were wonderful to work for! I loved being part of your day! Thanks so much for your kind words!
    Lindsey Married on 09/18/2016
    Desirae became a friend to my husband and I and she provided breathtakingly beautiful flower arrangements along with a curly willow arch with beautiful flowers for our ceremony. She is an amazing florist that can think outside the box and deliver beautiful arrangements.

22nd ave s.e Saint Petersburg, FL, 33705
Location of (Beach Bloomz llc.)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding