West Bend, WI 53090 Map · Phone number

russ and lisa
dsc8c3842

2 Reviews for BC Custom Photography

Angela · Married on 06/21/2013

When we hired Kelly we instantly knew that our first choice was the right one. The price was unbeatable! We had an outside service, but when we got there to get ready is was pouring so hard and had a tornado watch!!!! Our choices we so limited. We thought we had to change it to inside, I was not thrilled about that. Hours later the rain finally stopped, and we were able to have even more beautiful photos! Everything was so crisp and clean and shinny.

Anyway, the whole time we waited she was working. Said - since I'm here I mid-as-well put myself to good use. She had a team of 3 that showed up. One went to the groom and the guys, one was a makeup artist, and then switched to her assistant. Kelly sent a photo list out about a months before our service, plus she allowed me to email her links of every photo I liked online, and trust me I emailed her a lot! She said since no two weddings are alike and loved to see our vision.

She nailed every single picture I asked for and she had so many more cool ones! I have so many favorites! She did an outstanding job! Everyone loved you guys. My friends and family really enjoyed the photo booth! People are still talking it! I can't believe all the great pictures I got and that’s with no editing yet! She was creative, fun, energetic, personable, loved by all the babies and kids, the attendants said you were great and our parents raved about you.

Thanks for the pep talks, being great with all my guests, and the planner that hates everyone was even impressed! Thanks for not letting my dj ruin my wedding by keeping them on time, and the fun games that you recommended to keep my guest happy and not leave! Letting my guests get all those pictures in the photobooth! My nieces are using them as their senior pictures! And my Aunt is using hers for her xmas cards. ! I would recommend for her anything - and everything! Love, Anglea

Sent on 09/11/2013

Mike · Married on 10/20/2012

I am so happy I found Kelly with Budget Clicks. She was recommended by a friend and as soon as we met her, we knew she was the perfect match. Not only did she meet our budget, but her style and organization was exactly what we wanted. You know when you meet photographers and vendors and they're flightly and disorganized? Not Kelly, PLUS SHE GETS IT! ITS ALL ABOUT LOVE - some of these guys sit there and act like your doing them a favor by having them shoot your wedding! Not Kelly, she is very friendly, funny, but very humbled. Plus she had checklists for me before the wedding, stayed in constant contact via email, and arrived 45 minutes EARLY to my wedding. For an organized bride like myself who was only having a 7 week engagement, I needed someone just like Kelly. On our wedding day Kelly respected our laidback style and desire not to have too many posed shots. She just blended in just clicked away and got some really wonderful photos. She also made sure to capture the photos/poses that I marked on her checklists plus some additional ones. The turnaround time for our photos was a week or two and we LOVE our photos. They are perfect and really capture our day. We've received tons of compliments on how the photos turned out and we plan to use Kelly's services to capture other moments in our lives. THANK YOU KELLY!!!!!! Love, Susan and Michael

Sent on 09/11/2013