10611 Bayshore Road, North Fort Myers, FL 33917 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 53
  • Real Weddings 2

About Bayshore Ranch

Make sure you go to our website for prices, pictures, videos, etc. - we are constantly uploading new pictures and updates for our venue. webpage at www.BayshoreRanch.com.

Welcome to Bayshore Ranch, our 110-acre ranch, located in North Fort Myers, Florida. Although a working ranch, we have decided to open our property to the public and allow the rental of our property to enjoy the great Florida landscape.

Our Oak Barn is 5,000 sqft and can accommodate easily up to 350 people and even more if needed in the open lawn out front of the barn. Our Oak Porch is included in the venue and is a 2,500 sqft wrap around building ideal for cocktail hour and features 3 bathrooms and handicap access. We have a raised ceremony site which can be given your personal touch with an arbor and allows for some amazing photos.

Our Oak House is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home which is available for rent to our brides and grooms. Arrive at Bayshore Ranch on the day of your wedding, get dressed up and have photos taken with your bridal party. Once done, make your grand entrance to your wedding and party the night away. Once the wedding is over enjoy walking back to the house to enjoy your first night as a married couple. Wake up early on the ranch, feed the cows and enjoy the sunrise at Bayshore Ranch.

Bayshore Ranch is a one of a kind ranch with easy access to I-75 from Bayshore Road. We're centrally located in Fort Myers with easy access from all areas of Southwest Florida.

If you have a wedding, private party or corporate event and you think our ranch would be perfect for it please give us a call or send us an email and we can talk in more detail.

Follow Bayshore Ranch on

Bayshore Ranch 5
Bayshore Ranch 6
Bayshore Ranch 7

Becca · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing venue with amazing people :)

I don't even know where to begin to say how much we loved bayshore ranch. My husband and I were engaged in June 2017 and i didn't even know where to begin to look for a venue. one day i happened to be scrolling through Facebook and found bayshore ranch. that day i called tony and told him i wanted to come tour the ranch and see what there was to offer. the next day my best friend and i went out there and i fell in love. considering when i toured the ranch it was all dirt i still managed to fall in love. it was a perfect venue. considering all my husband's and i's family were all traveling from out of town, bayshore was just the perfect distance for everyone to drive to.
    After planning my wedding for over a year and having Lexi who is an amazing and helpful women my big day finally arrived. On the day of my wedding March 16 2019 I was asked by many why am i not stressing ( when it literally rained all morning of my wedding). my answer was because i had some amazing venue owners. Tony, Nicole and Lexi made my day the easiest day ever! I couldn't ask for anything more. out wedding day couldn't be more beautiful and perfect. I couldn't thank all 3 of them anymore. They do such an amazing job at what they do. when you need something they are there to answer in a heartbeat.
    Wade and I want to thank you guys for everything you did for us for our big day. We couldn't be more happy with how our day ended up.

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Bayshore Ranch 12
    Bayshore Ranch 13
    Bayshore Ranch 14

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5-Star Review! Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful and you were a gorgeous bride! Your family and friends were able to come together and celebrate your union to Wade and we're so happy you chose Bayshore Ranch. You were definitely an early tour in our growth (lots of dirt piles, haha) but you were able to see the vision and luckily fell in love. We're so happy we were able to be the venue to provide you with that perfect wedding. You guys danced the night away and we wish you nothing but love and happiness in the future. So happy to have you part of the Bayshore Ranch family! Cheers!
  • O

Olivia Fenske · Married on 03/09/2019

Bayshore Ranch is everything and more

My fiancé and I got engaged on March 9, 2018 and were quick to start looking at venues. We wanted to get married on the same day we got engaged, in 2019. We went to a few different venues, and none of them really caught our eye. Then we went to Bayshore Ranch. When we first saw this venue it was far from what it looks like now. It was just a barn, and a hill to get married on. Tony really painted the picture with his words on how he planned on renovating the space, and it quickly sold us. And man, did he live up to his words! We were even lucky enough to book the date we wanted 3/9/19! This venue is EVERYTHING. From the beautiful barn, the breathtaking trees and ambiance, to the AMAZING bride suite to get ready in. Not only is the venue gorgeous, but the owners treat you like family. Tony, his wife Nicole, and their wedding coordinator Lexi are an awesome team and you will definitely want them on your side! They made sure everything was perfect the day of the wedding, they made accommodations when we needed them, and they genuinely cared about how the day went for us. Oh and they always make sure the bride and groom have a drink in your hand once ceremony is over LOL. Nicole was so sweet, crying with me as I waited for my time to walk down the aisle. Lexi danced with us during reception, and Tony captured my mom and dad’s reaction after seeing me marry my husband by taking photos. None of this was something they HAD to do, they did it because they wanted to. I’m honestly sad to tell them goodbye, since we’ve been together for a year now! I highly recommend this venue, you will NOT be disappointed!!!

Olivia & Brett Fenske

Bayshore Ranch 18
    Bayshore Ranch 19
    Bayshore Ranch 20

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! You guys are an amazing couple and we’ll be connected forever as friends and hopefully have you back for some Bayshore Ranch couples’ events. Your wedding day was beautiful, and the pictures are amazing. You were a stunning bride and your family and friends had a blast all night long. Thank you again for choosing Bayshore Ranch and we can't wait to see all the finished photos. We wish you nothing but love and happiness in the future! Cheers!
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing venue with staff that becomes forever family!

I don't even know where to begin in regards to reviewing this OUTSTANDING venue. I got engaged December of 2017 and after looking at several different venues, I came across Bayshore Ranch. The ranch was not yet finished and had not had a wedding there yet, but my vision of seeing what potential it had excited me. As the next year FLEW BY, we began to see the vision and dream unfold.

We decided to have our rehearsal dinner there and it was PERFECT. We were able to eat, have some fun, and have quality family time. Us girls got to stay in the Oak house provided on site, in which I highly recommend, because what bride to be doesn't want a sleepover with her best friends?? Staying overnight and having the best slumber party was the cherry on top. It was also great to wake up and have everything there ready to go!

Day of the wedding was a FAIRY TALE! Tony, Nicole, and Lexi were right there with the bridal party ensuring everyone was okay, and was there to give us anything we needed at a moments notice. Nicole helped calm my nerves tremendously before the next few steps of saying I do, and I will forever remember that.

I know this is a long review, and I could go on and on, but I could not of imagined my dream wedding happening without this AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL venue. Tony, Nicole, and Lexi are some of the most sweetest people, and my new husband and I will FOREVER consider them family.

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Bayshore Ranch 21
    Bayshore Ranch 22
    Bayshore Ranch 23
    Bayshore Ranch 24

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review and kind words. You were a stunning bride and the wedding was absolutely beautiful! Your friends and family had a blast celebrating the love between you and Jacob! Everything was perfect and so glad this was the wedding of your dreams. You are definitely a special couple to us and will always call you guys friends! Cheers and nothing but love and happiness in the future!

Award

Bayshore Ranch FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Parking
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Garden
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Decor, Lighting
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, October, November, December

Real Weddings