10611 Bayshore Road, North Fort Myers, FL 33917 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 57
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Bayshore Ranch

FAREWELL SEASON: Bayshore Ranch will not host any more weddings or events past May 2021 so if interested in our venue please book now as we're filling up with high demand. Thank you!

Please go to our website for prices, pictures, videos, etc. - we are constantly uploading new pictures and updates for our venue at www.BayshoreRanch.com.

Welcome to Bayshore Ranch, our 110-acre ranch, located in North Fort Myers, Florida. Although a working ranch, we have decided to open our property to the public and allow the rental of our property to enjoy the great Florida landscape.

Our Oak Barn is 5,000 sqft and can accommodate easily up to 350 people and even more if needed in the open lawn out front of the barn. Our Oak Porch is included in the venue and is a 2,500 sqft wrap around building ideal for cocktail hour and features 3 bathrooms and handicap access. We have a raised ceremony site which can be given your personal touch with an arbor and allows for some amazing photos.

Our Oak House is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home that is available for rent to our brides and grooms. Arrive at Bayshore Ranch on the day of your wedding, get dressed up and have photos taken with your bridal party. Once done, make your grand entrance to your wedding and party the night away. Once the wedding is over enjoy walking back to the house to enjoy your first night as a married couple. Wake up early on the ranch, feed the cows and enjoy the sunrise at Bayshore Ranch.

Bayshore Ranch is a one of a kind ranch with easy access to I-75 from Bayshore Road. We're centrally located in Fort Myers with easy access from all areas of Southwest Florida.

If you have a wedding, private party or corporate event and you think our ranch would be perfect for it please give us a call or send us an email and we can talk in more detail.

Follow Bayshore Ranch on

Videos 7 Videos

20 Reviews for Bayshore Ranch

• Alexandria Nieve · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing Venue

We saw this venue online first and was like this is it! And once I toured it and met Lexi I knew I wanted this place for our wedding! We had an amazing time, amazing team and amazing help! The place is gorgeous and we loved the landscape! Everything about this place and our day was perfect! Bayshore ranch definitely helped our day be forever memorable and we thank you so much 🥰🙌🏽

Sent on 10/25/2020

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review. You guys had a beautiful wedding and you are such a great couple. You could feel the love all day and the party was a blast. Lexi from Lexi and Co did an amazing job and we also highly recommend her! We're so glad to have been part of your big day and we wish you love and happiness!
  • Jesse

Jesse Thompson · Married on 04/11/2020

Best Experience Ever!

I cannot say enough about Bayshore Ranch. We booked them about a year and a half before our wedding date. I believe they had only had one or two weddings their at that point. The friendliness and warmth from Lexi and Tony, not to mention the already gorgeous and romantic venue, is what pulled us in and had us hooked. It was the last venue we looked at and after experiencing the rest of them, they could not compare to what Bayshore Ranch offered.

Lexi took care of us the whole year and a half of planning and always kept me on track of what I needed to be doing. She was always an email, text or call away for any questions I had or if I needed advice about literally anything wedding related. She knows her stuff! She kept track of all the vendors, contracts and if there was anything missing, she was the first to volunteer to reach out to them to take care of it.

As time went on, they were constantly (and still are!) improving the venue to make it the best they can for their couples. By the time the time our wedding came around, it was better than I could've ever expected. You don't need much décor as the greenery and pristine structures make it intimate and minimalistic.

On the day of our wedding, myself and the bridal party got ready in the house on the property. I did not have to leave the house once. I was able to relax, get ready and really experience my wedding day. A few family members, Lexi and Jordan were outside making sure everything was set up and looking perfect. As the bride, I was able to fully experience my wedding. I really enjoyed myself. I wasn't running around worrying about every little thing, as I had trust in them to make it run smoothly. We couldn't have done it without them and I am forever grateful. You will not regret becoming a part of the Bayshore Ranch family!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review Jesse! You and George are such a great couple and we’re excited to watch you guys enjoy life together. Your review is so great and really outlines all the hard work we put in to make sure that our couples have the best day possible. To have our couples respond with such raving reviews makes it all worthwhile. The whole team at Bayshore Ranch appreciates your kind words!
    You looked absolutely beautiful the entire night and your guests had the time of their lives. Your friends and family ate, danced and celebrated your love with one heck of a party! Cheers to many years of happiness and we look forward to staying in contact as you take on this next chapter of your lives.

Ashley Shelton · Married on 03/14/2020

Our wedding

John and I knew Bayshore was the place for us the first time we visited. May sound cheesy, but very true. We both love being outside and really appreciated being able to get married in such a beautiful place. It also meant a lot that our guests were able to have plenty of space, between lawn games for cocktail hour and dinner and dancing. As beautiful as it was that first day we saw it, Tony and Nicole, the lovely couple who own Bayshore, continued to make improvements. Shortly after we decided to book the Oak House opened so we decided to book for the entire weekend.
    Friday night we had our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner at Bayshore. That night, I spent the night in the Oak Porch with my bridesmaids. Saturday morning we woke up all already on site, had breakfast, and we were able to have hair and makeup done while watching them set up for the wedding right outside. It was super exciting to watch the guests start to show up too. After the wedding, John and I stayed the night in the Oak House. I cannot overstate the convenience of having been able to have all these things in one place and how wonderful it was to be on site as things were set up! The house is wonderful to stay in. Beautiful, spacious and clean!
    Lexi was our wedding coordinator at Bayshore and her and her team were helpful in ensuring everything ran smoothly day of. She worked with all our vendors to get things ready and helped us stick to the timeline day of so we got to do everything we wanted.

Sent on 05/05/2020

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for the kind words. You and John are a great couple and we really felt like we have all become friends. Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful and what a fun rehearsal and wedding! Everything you selected was just beautiful and we automatically smile when we think of the great time you all had. We loved being part of your big day and wish you guys nothing but love and happiness! Thank you for being a part of the Bayshore Ranch family and congrats! Cheers!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bayshore Ranch Pricing

Guests

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$3,832 - $6,345
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Ceremony
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Liability Insurance
  • Outside Vendors

Bayshore Ranch FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Parking
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
    Garden
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
  • What event items are available?
    Decor
    Lighting
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    January

2 Real Weddings

• 10611 Bayshore Road North Fort Myers, FL, 33917 See on map
    239-558-1346 (Phone number)
    By appointment only
    Location of (Bayshore Ranch)