Bayou Club

$10k - $14k For 100 Guests
Up to 150 guests

$10k - $14k For 100 Guests
Up to 150 guests

The Bayou Club is a private golf and country club in Largo, Florida that also doubles as a wedding venue. Couples who choose this event space can host a wedding event amid a beautiful landscape and relish the dining experience provided by an on-site chef and culinary staff. You can create a joyous day at this venue by exchanging your vows in an outdoor ceremony and celebrating your reception in the main ballroom. The estate's experienced and knowledgeable staff will help to ensure a low-stress day, allowing you to focus on the love that transpires throughout your special celebration.

Facilities and Capacity

This private golf and country club can accommodate up to 200 guests. The outdoor landscape can be viewed through the floor-to-ceiling windows of the main ballroom. Vaulted ceilings highlight the natural sunlight that enters through the expansive windows, creating an open and spacious location. Chandeliers in the main ballroom add a touch of elegance in this space. The ballroom's neutral color scheme enables couples to personalize the space in order to achieve the wedding reception of their dreams. The available outdoor space includes access to the lawn and grounds, which are scattered with trees and water features. The facility can provide seating for ceremonies, enabling couples to skip the step of acquiring rental services. Other event items that can be provided by this venue include alters, arches, chair covers, tables, and a dance floor. The venue's patio, equipped with tables and chairs, is an ideal location to socialize during cocktail hours. Couples wishing to view the event spaces can schedule a tour of the Bayou Club.

A venue that offers a short stroll to nearby beaches, the Bayou Club can host your engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, or reception. Setup and cleanup services can be accommodated to ensure that couples can focus on their special day. The staff on the property is dedicated to serving with professionalism throughout your wedding event. Available services offered by this country club include the following:

• All-inclusive packages
  • In-house catering and bartending
  • Liability insurance policies
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine

The on-site chef and culinary staff can prepare cuisine for multiple dining styles such as buffets, cocktail receptions, and plated dinners, among others. Couples can schedule a tasting in order to decide on the menu that suits their wedding event. Furthermore, barware, china, flatware, glassware, linens, and a chocolate fountain can be supplied by this picturesque event space.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$525

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$525

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$17

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Country/Golf Club
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Chair Covers
Dance Floor
Drapery
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

June
July
August
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Stephen M. Married on 11/05/2022

Wonderful experience

We recently had a small wedding at the Bayou Club. Janina, the banquet manager was fantastic. She was extremely accomodating, easy to work with, and helpful. Everything went off perfectly. The venue, food, and staff were great. We highly reccomend this venue.
  • Marta
    Marta Married on 04/23/2022

Our best Vendor ! We love Bayou

After checking 8 other Venues, when we went to Bayou club we knew it's the right place.

For me the most important was to find not only a beautiful place but a coordinator that won't add stress to my life and won't overcomplicate simple things. We were getting married in 3,5 months so I knew I have to find someone easy to work with. Janina was absolutely amazing. She was so easy going, she had an attitude: no problem, no stress, we got you. I swear, people in other places were panicking when they heard we want to get married in 3 months or they were lecturing us how late we come ( even when they had free dates ). In Bayou there was no problem and no stress.
    Planning was a piece of cake and the wedding day was AMAZING ! Everything went better than I could imagine, all guests were impressed with this place, they had so much fun. Food was delicious, drinks were great, most importantly Bayou staff made us feel like they really are happy for us and they did everything to make our day special.
    Bayou has nice packages, great prices and absolutely amazing reception room with windows to high ceiling and view on the golf Course. They have 2 big rooms to get ready for bride and groom. We had ceremony outside, they have so many nice spots to take photos afterwards.
    If you want smooth planning, gorgeous reception and great staff, you should check Bayou. Highly recommend.
  • Heather
    Heather F. Married on 11/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I'm in love with my groom and venue!

We found this venue by mistake, but we are glad we did! We went for a tour across the street and accidentally walked into the Bayou Club while a wedding was being set up. Luckily, my fiance and I got to see how beautiful the venue was set up for the wedding, regardless of how awkward I felt!

Katherine let us come in downstairs to her office and she was so kind, down to earth, and understanding. I felt like all of my nerves about my wedding went away. She has communicated with me multiple times a day, every day for months. I feel like I bother her with questions, but she reassures me that it is my day and that I need to be comfortable. Communication is a big thing to me, and she is all gold stars. She is very understanding that life happens. She gives very good recommendations for vendors.

I love the food options. I love that the cake is included and that the open bar that is included isn't going to cost an arm and a leg. They have different packages that are affordable for all different types of couples and families. I love that I have the ability to do my own center pieces and some decor that I want, since I am creative and picky.

I have recommended this venue to all of my friends that are engaged, and actually got a few of them to sign up for it! We are venue buddies :)

I can't wait to get married here!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Bayou Club 1
Discount

Enjoy 50% off Venue Rental!

Bayou Club 2
Offer

The Bayou Bride Rush is our newest program that specializes in last minute wedding bookings and short engagements! This allows us to offer exclusive, date specific, deals to our clients!

Offers include complimentary ceremony, waived fees, package enhancements and more!

For more information, available offer dates and more, please inquire!

Lensspell Photography Lensspell Photography Wedding Photographers

Wonderful venue - beautiful outdoor scenery with great evening lighting for photos; in-house coordinator Erin is super organized, attentive, and very helpful in keeping the wedding day on schedule; rooms available for both the bride and groom to get ready on location - to make the day easier and stress-free; delicious food and beautiful cakes!

Dana Dineen Floral Design Dana Dineen Floral Design Wedding Florists

A lovely venue with great people to work with, it has a view of beautiful Florida through a huge wall of glass. As opposed to a usual square room without a view that could be anywhere. I have only experienced lovely times and friendliness and great service and attention to detail there.

Rose Garden Florist Rose Garden Florist Wedding Florists

Bayou Club is a wonderful facility and so helpful to all of their Brides!! We love working with them :0)

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
7979 Bayou Club Blvd. Seminole, FL, 33777
7275019081
Location of (Bayou Club)

Bayou Club frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Bayou Club?

Bayou Club includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Bayou Club, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Bayou Club includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake

At Bayou Club, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Bayou Club includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • Champagne Toast
  • House Beer
  • House Liquor
  • House Wine
  • Open Bar
  • Signature Drink

What are the most important characteristics of Bayou Club in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Bayou Club for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Country/Golf Club
  • Waterfront

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Bayou Club for wedding events?

Bayou Club offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Bayou Club offer?

Bayou Club offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Bayou Club offer for wedding events?

Bayou Club offers the following services for wedding events:
  • All Inclusive Packages
  • Liability Insurance
  • Outside Vendors
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Bayou Club have available for wedding events?

Bayou Club offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Chairs
  • Chair Covers
  • Dance Floor
  • Drapery
  • Furniture
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Bayou Club and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bayou Club is recommended by 96% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Bayou Club offer?

Bayou Club currently offers 1 discount promotion and 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding

Wedding Venues