Bayou Club Reviews

52 | Seminole, FL

52 Reviews for Bayou Club

• Heather

Heather Foster · Married on 11/14/2020

I'm in love with my groom and venue!

We found this venue by mistake, but we are glad we did! We went for a tour across the street and accidentally walked into the Bayou Club while a wedding was being set up. Luckily, my fiance and I got to see how beautiful the venue was set up for the wedding, regardless of how awkward I felt!

Katherine let us come in downstairs to her office and she was so kind, down to earth, and understanding. I felt like all of my nerves about my wedding went away. She has communicated with me multiple times a day, every day for months. I feel like I bother her with questions, but she reassures me that it is my day and that I need to be comfortable. Communication is a big thing to me, and she is all gold stars. She is very understanding that life happens. She gives very good recommendations for vendors.

I love the food options. I love that the cake is included and that the open bar that is included isn't going to cost an arm and a leg. They have different packages that are affordable for all different types of couples and families. I love that I have the ability to do my own center pieces and some decor that I want, since I am creative and picky.

I have recommended this venue to all of my friends that are engaged, and actually got a few of them to sign up for it! We are venue buddies :)

I can't wait to get married here!!

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • W

William Barker · Married on 09/11/2019

Excellent wedding.

Everything was extremely well done Staff was excellent and very accommodating. Katherine was able to instantly solve the 2 minor issues that occurred. Most of our guests said this was one of the best weddings they had ever attended.

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 05/25/2019

I loved everything about this place! Erin was super nice and catered to anything I needed! I would high recommend this place!

Sent on 03/19/2018
  • Linda

Linda Anderson · Married on 02/18/2019

Everything I could’ve wanted

Wonderful, beautiful place! It’s a gorgeous venue and you cannot beat the price! Katherine was very helpful and made sure everything was perfect and handled! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Bayou Club's reply:

Thank you so much Linda, it was my pleasure to work with you and Randal! Very much looking forward to seeing you in May when you attend M&J's wedding!

Luigi · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful Venue!

When we first booked the Bayou Club for our wedding reception we were super excited about the venue and the coordinator, Erin. Erin was great and then we got news that Erin would be leaving the Bayou Club to pursue another opportunity and would be replaced by Katherine. At first, this scared us as we had signed the contract primarily because of Erin and the glowing reviews we'd seen about her. Our feelings quickly changed after our first conversation with Katherine. She was very professional and as nice as could be. She cleared up any of our doubts right away and was very quick to respond to any questions we had (there were a ton). She was always very patient with us and never overpromised us and was blunt when she needed to be about certain things. The time up until the wedding Katherine basically became our email buddy and we were exchanging emails sometimes multiple times a day. She's even keeping in touch with us after the wedding. She definitely is a wonderful coordinator and did not disappoint in any way, shape, or form. The wedding went off without a hitch, everything was absolutely gorgeous, the food was phenomenal. The only complaint we heard from all of the guests we've spoken to since was that one of the bartenders had a kind of poor personality and was not very personable with our guests. All in all, I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a wedding reception venue!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Bayou Club's reply:

Congrats again Louie & Kimberlee! I absolutely loved working with you both! Your day was as gorgeous as you are as a couple - please send photos and don't be strangers!!

Jovonna · Married on 01/19/2019

Very Pleased

It was an amazing venue. It beautiful. My guest really liked it and enjoyed the experience as well as my husband and I. The staff was amazing and the food was impeccable.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Bayou Club's reply:

Congratulations to you once again Audley and Jovonna! It was a joy to work with you both to plan your celebration!

Jennifer Bauer · Married on 12/30/2018

Beautiful venue, wonderful staff, delicious food!

We loved having our wedding reception at the Bayou Club! They took care of so many things from linens to food. The large windows overlooking the golf course added to the charm. Katherine and her staff were really great. Everything went so smoothly, and there were no hiccups at all. I am lactose intolerant, so they kindly made me a plate of food separate from the food items the wedding guests were having, to ensure I felt my best on my wedding day. And the food is delicious too!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Bayou Club's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for the wonderful review, and it was just as wonderful to work with you and Tyler! I hope you are thoroughly enjoying married life and please don't be strangers to us!
  • Carley

Carley Klarides · Married on 12/15/2018

Highly, Highly Recommend!!

I am so happy we chose the Bayou Club for our wedding on 12/15/18. We toured a few other venues that left us less than impressed. However, from the moment we pulled up to tour the Bayou Club through the end of our wedding night we couldn't have been more pleased. We originally began planning with Erin Bill who was the catering director/event coordinator at the time but a few months before our wedding we received notice that Erin was leaving and Katherine Turner would be taking over as the new catering director. This terrified me thinking of having to catch her up on our vision and worrying that we may not mesh well with her. But, Katherine stepped in as if she had been there from the beginning and really worked with us to make sure we had our dream day. I didn't hire a coordinator so I relied heavily on Katherine to make sure everything was the way we wanted and went as planned and she made it happen and always answered my calls and emails quickly. We went with the Platinum Package and it did not disappoint! While this is their most expensive package, it is still far less expensive than what I've seen from other venues for what is included and has so many options that there really is something for everyone (p.s. it includes a chocolate fountain and your guests will LOVE it). Our friends and family are still raving about how beautiful the wedding was and how great the food and drinks were. There isn't one complaint I have but a million things I loved! I highly, highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Bayou Club's reply:

Thank you Carley for this amazing review, you and John were an absolute pleasure and so much fun to work with! I'm not sure I have ever laughed as much before as I did during our planning appointments :) Since you're wedding I have seen your brother at several golf tournaments here, you should come by too!!

Kirsten · Married on 09/01/2018

The Bayou Club was the perfect venue for our 11/11/11 wedding. Kari was extraordinary and was so helpful with every step of the process - from the very first meeting until the very end. We had wonderful reviews from all of our guests - the setting was marvelous and the food was great! The staff were all wonderful as well. We really can't say anything negative about the place! It was exactly what we had hoped for - it's a wonderful location for the non-bridezilla-type of bride (because Kari is on top of it!) I would recommend this place - and this fabulous coordinator - to anyone.

Sent on 02/16/2012

Patrick · Married on 08/17/2018

Awesome place! Def recommend!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Jill · Married on 06/02/2018

From the moment I walked in and saw the floor to ceiling windows, I knew the Bayou Club would be the perfect wedding venue! Erin, their event coordinator was absolutely amazing! She was incredibly organized at every pre-wedding meeting and made sure everything went so smoothly with all the vendors the day of the big event! We loved all the options the Bayou Club offered (tablecloth options, napkin colors, chargers, etc.), everything was provided and included! I am still hearing rave reviews on the wedding food which we all know is usually not the case. My absolute favorites were the crab cakes and the prime rib station! This venue not only provides rooms for the separate bridal parties to get ready in but outside and inside ceremony locations (summer weather in Florida is very unpredictable). It gave me a piece of mind knowing I had a back-up option in case the weather turned south. I can honestly say that nothing went wrong the day of my wedding and it was exactly like I had imagine! I fully give credit to Erin and all the other wonderful staff members at the Bayou Club! Thank you from the Thornton's!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Carolyn · Married on 05/16/2018

The Bayou Club was absolutely amazing in every way. They have a wide selection of linen colors for the wedding and the food was extememly delicious. Erin the coordinator there is very friendly and was more then willing to work with us on dates, times and prices. I would 10/10 recommend having a wedding here because it is absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/17/2018

alicia · Married on 03/18/2018

The bayou club

Katherine the wedding coordinator is amazing. So nice and gets back tou you very quickly. She was very patient giving us the tour, answering any and all questions we had. She is even going to set up another tour for the mother of the bride and groom to see as well. Beautiful space to have a wedding. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Bayou Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Alicia!! I am so excited to be working with you and can't wait to see you again with "The Moms"!!

Alina · Married on 03/10/2018

I held my wedding reception at the Bayou Club in March and it went perfectly!! My fiancé and I had gone to several different locations in the Tampa area looking for the right venue. Many of the locations we visited felt like wedding factories and the whole event sounded like it would be run like an assembly line with little to no personal touches. It also felt that the coordinators could not be bothered with our questions. However, we were pleasantly surprised by the Bayou Club.

The Bayou Club is anything but a wedding factory! To start, the location is absolutely gorgeous. They keep up the grounds very well and all of my guests were so impressed by all the décor and the building. The vaulted ceilings and windows were a must for me so I was ecstatic when I entered their building and saw all of the windows and the beautiful view. Secondly, the food was FANTASTIC! Coming from a big Cuban family, food is very important to us and the Bayou Club exceeded our expectations. I received so many compliments about the food from our guests, especially about the teriyaki beef skewers (highly recommend!).

What really made this experience the best, however, was Erin Bill, the Bayou Club’s Catering Sales Director. She is the sweetest person and so well organized! I knew I wanted to work with someone who could be patient and kind with my family while also making sure everything ran smoothly for the reception. Erin was all of that and so much more! She really made us feel cared for and she was always so patient with all of our questions and requests and offered her advice when she felt that we were unsure. She honestly made this the best experience!

If you have the opportunity to book the Bayou Club for your wedding reception, do it! You will not regret it!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Katherine · Married on 01/14/2018

Erin and The Bayou Club staff were phenomenal. The venue is naturally pretty with the tall windows overlooking the golf course so if you’re looking for a venue that you don’t need to spend tons of money decorating; this is the one. Our guests raved about how good the food was and they offer several packages to choose from to fit every budget. We almost didn’t check them out during our venue hunt, but I’m so glad we did! As one of our nieces said “this wedding was epic!” and we sincerely have Erin to thank for that!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Bayou Club's reply:

Thank you so much! It was great working with you two! Epic is a great word to describe that wedding. Best wishes to you and Jonathan!
  • Ashlee & Jimmy

Ashlee · Married on 10/21/2017

Erin and all the staff that we had at Bayou Club for our wedding went above and beyond our expectations! From the first time we walked in, to our tasting and more, we knew it was THE place we were meant to be married. Such a beautiful venue! They all made it the BEST day of our lives!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Bayou Club's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an honor to be a part of this special day in your lives! Best Wishes!

Erica · Married on 09/02/2017

The Bayou Club, and especially Erin, made our wedding absolutely PERFECT!! Erin was there every step of the way during the planning process answering questions and making accommodations so our wedding was exactly what we imagined. She kept the day of running like a well oiled machine. The staff was beyond friendly and went above and beyond to make our day special. The food was INCREDIBLE, every single guest said it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding. The venue was stunning and I could not imagine having our wedding anywhere else!!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Bayou Club's reply:

Thank you Erica! It was truly a pleasure working with you and Kyle, and meeting your awesome family and friends. We hope to see you all again in the future! Best wishes!

Kasey · Married on 05/05/2017

The Bayou Club was the perfect place for our wedding reception. Not only is it absolutely gorgeous, but the staff there are amazing! Erin Bill was our go to when planning our reception, and she went above and beyond for us. She was so kind, welcoming and flexible. She was with us every step of the way, and our reception would not have been the same without her! She helped our reception run smoothly between the photographer and DJ, leaving us with no stress at all. Everything was pristine on our wedding day and the food was delicious! While planning your reception at the Bayou Club you have so many options to choose from with different meals, and the prices for the different packages they offer aren't going to break your bank. We made the right choice with Bayou Club!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Andrew · Married on 03/24/2017

The Venue was amazing....so beautiful. The food was top notch. Every guest enjoyed the o'dourves and entree's were amazing. The staff was on top of everything. Outstanding service was provided.
    Erin was professional at all times. She defines exceptional professional service. She took care of us and walked us through everything from beginning to end.

Sent on 04/05/2017

amanda · Married on 02/04/2017

The Bayou Club served as the most beautiful venue for our wedding and made it perfect in every way. From the gorgeous view overlooking the golf course, the huge windows in the reception area, delicious food, and friendly staff, there is nothing we would have changed - it's impossible to get much better. We have had multiple guests tell us our wedding was one of the most beautiful they have ever attended. This is all thanks to Erin, the director, who kept everything going and kept us sane throughout the entire planning process and on the big day. I would definitely recommend The Bayou Club to any couple who is looking for a unique venue to make their wedding one to remember.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Janie · Married on 01/21/2017

This is the perfect place for a beautiful wedding and the people there are absolutely the BEST! Erin is such a wonderful person and so efficient. She has every detail in place and handles things so that you can smoothly go from the conception of the wedding to the day of the event. I could not have done this without her! The food was so wonderful and every guest commented on how this was the "most fun" wedding that they had ever been to! We are so happy that we had the wedding here!

Sent on 02/03/2017
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 11/12/2016

I am so glad I booked The Bayou Club, if not for the beautiful views, great food and service and accommodations, but for how great Erin was throughout the entire process. We booked our venue after meeting with Erin about a year before our wedding and I probably emailed her at least once a month (probably more) with questions and recommendations. Erin was always quick and eager to reply back and I greatly appreciate that. She also ran the ceremony rehearsal/ wedding ceremony the day of and made sure everything went smoothly, which was such a relief for me! The reception hall was a perfect size for our wedding (110 guests). I have also received so many compliments about the food and service from the servers and bartenders from our guests. I am so glad with our decision to get married at the Bayou Club, I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

The Bayou Club is fantastic! My husband and I had our wedding reception there on October 15th. Before deciding on The Bayou Club, we toured so many venues. We'd seen many outdated places with expensive packages and is some cases, unlikeable event coordinators. It was such a pleasure working with The Bayou Club. The packages were affordable and we really felt as though we were getting a good deal. Our guests raved about the delicious food, attentive and kind staff and the well maintained venue. Erin was our coordinator. She is an excellent communicator. She always made sure to respond to any questions we had right away. I was very impressed by the fact that she always took notes and remembered even the smaller details. She even took the time to thank us and wish us well in an email after the event...what a class act. This place is a gem! You don't need to look any further because it has everything! We are so thankful that Erin and The Bayou Club made our day so very special.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/20/2016

The Bayou club is a beautiful place to host your wedding. Erin helped us so much and made our day go smooth and everything was perfect!! I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Shannon · Married on 05/28/2016

Erin and her team at the Bayou Club were amazing for our May 28th wedding! From our first meeting to the actual day answered every question and ensured my Husband and I have the best day ever. We will certainly use them in the future for events! Could not have asked for a more perfect day!

Sent on 05/31/2016