910 Gladstone St., Bellingham, WA 98229 Map · Phone number

About Bayne Photography

I bring my 7 years of photojournalism experience to your wedding by telling the story of your day! With Bayne Photography, you will get images of those candid moments you didn't see happen! I use top of the line Nikon digital cameras, lenses and professional studio lights. With any of my packages you will receive a DVD of all the images, ready to send to a photo lab. I live in Bellingham but with availability and proper notice, I can travel to anywhere in the world!

Follow Bayne Photography on

Steph Jordan 0433
Amorita Jordan 0467

6 Reviews for Bayne Photography

Amorita · Married on 11/24/2007

WOW!Thats all we have to say! Rachel put us at ease the moment we sat down with her at Starbucks. She was willing from day one to meet anywhere we wanted and if we had any questions we could call her 24/7 and she would answer. Her professionalism balanced out with her humor. I don't think there was one time we didn't share jokes or laugh when meeting with her. Her prices were the most reasonable out of all the photographers, and yet her photos surpassed all of them. She was great with all our guests and family at the wedding reception. They even commented after the wedding on how great she was. The Photos of the engagement session and the wedding were amazing! She is so talented and i would reccommend her to anyone and everyone! Not only is she a great photographer, but she's an awesome person!

Sent on 01/16/2008

Tiffany · Married on 09/15/2007

Rachel was awesome, from day one right through to the end of our big day. I was a little nervous about using a photographer that I had "googled." But after our first meeting I knew she was just what we were looking for! She was very professional and at ease with all the questions and concerns that we presented. Her demeanor and professionalism throughout the wedding day really helped put me at ease. We ordered two parent albums, one coffeetable book, and of course the CD of all our wedding pictures. I am so happy with the way they turned out! Both of the Moms were nearly in tears as they looked through their copies of the albums. I would definitely recommend Bayne Photography!

Sent on 11/06/2007

Tricia · Married on 08/11/2007

Price was far below 6 other photographers that I contacted. Quality of service was outstanding. Rachel arrived on time. I barely knew that she was there but got a ton of photos on a CD. There were no hidden costs like the ones that other brides told me that they experienced. Rachel was personable and straight forward. I declined buying an album in the beginning but she put one together for free for me and mailed it to me along with the photos that I had purchased. I could not have had a better experience. I paid her the full amount a month in advance and trusted that she would provide the service, as she did. She was flexible and provided an impeccable service. She was very helpful in the initial planning meeting, asking what shots I wanted to make sure she took. I would recommend her to all my friends and family. Great job Rachel Bayne!

Sent on 10/22/2007

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Bayne Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 910 Gladstone St. Bellingham, 98229 See on map