34 W 86th St, New York, NY 10024 Map · Phone number

About BARTHOLOMEW EVENTS

Bartholomew Events, fondly known as BE in the industry, is a boutique Floral & Event Design studio located in New York City. We love working closely with our clients to tailor gorgeous statement pieces that add an aire of romance and sophisticated glamour to every wedding and event.

Follow BARTHOLOMEW EVENTS on

5a98eadc24529fef 1455812055440 barth6
barth6

3 Reviews for BARTHOLOMEW EVENTS

Liz · event on 03/19/2016

Bartholomew Events did an amazing job with the flowers for my baby shower. Catherine was so easy to work with and had great ideas for arrangements and flowers to use. She was very easy to get in touch with and responded to all of my emails very quickly. The day of the baby shower, the flowers were spectacular! The arrangements were flawless and the flowers were vibrant and fresh. Everyone at the shower was obsessed with the flowers. I would absolutely recommend Bartholomew Events and wish I had found them earlier for my wedding! Thanks for doing a fabulous job, Catherine!

Sent on 04/09/2016

Christina · Married on 09/12/2015

After interviewing a handful of florists, I decided to go with Bartholomew Events and couldn’t have been happier! Laura and Catherine were an absolute pleasure to work with, patient, responsible and perhaps most important, detail oriented. Their floral designs are absolutely exquisite, they allowed me to partake in the process of course, but made suggestions that really captured the ambience and feel I was seeking, and could have never visualized myself. They went many steps further to ensure that the floral arrangements blended with overall decor and color scheme, they didn’t just stop at designing centerpieces and bouquets. Every centerpiece was gorgeous, and the bouquets stunning. I couldn’t have asked for more.

Sent on 03/06/2016

Deanna · Married on 08/22/2015

It was such a pleasure to work with BE for our wedding, they did an AMAZING job! Catherine and Laura worked with us from the very beginning to make our dreams come true! We knew we were in great hands! They walked us through every detail to really help us visualize our day. Their attention to detail is flawless, I didn’t have to worry for a second that it wouldn’t be everything I hoped it would be! I wish I could get married over and over again (to my husband!) so that I could work with these girls again!

Sent on 02/28/2016

BARTHOLOMEW EVENTS FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00

• Crowne Plaza Danbury
    Crowne Plaza Danbury Hotel Weddings

Choose this floral design & event styling firm specializing in bespoke floral and décor for your Weddings, Corporate & Social Events.

• 34 W 86th St New York, 10024 See on map