Eaton, CO 80615 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Deals 1

About Barnwood Events

Passionate in helping couples to enjoy their wedding day! From the moment that you sign your contract with us, we are providing insight and support throughout your planning journey. Barnwood Events provides time, energy, focus, and care everyday!

Follow Barnwood Events on

Videos 1 vídeo

4 Reviews for Barnwood Events

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin Miller · Married on 10/12/2019

Best wedding vendor! Barnwood Events is a must have!

I cannot thank Barnwood Events for making my wedding 1,000 times better than I ever imagined. Jen, and her husband Bond, are the best dynamic duo in the wedding business. The organizational skills, professionalism, responsiveness, and flexibility are just a few of the amazing qualities that Barnwood Events brings to the table. Jen was with us every step of the way and she made us feel so special and valued, her passion for what she does is very relevant in her work! She is one of the sweetest, and most thoughtful individuals I have ever met.

You work with so many vendors when planning a wedding and they all have their flaws, but I’m not lying when I say Barnwood Events does not have a single flaw. Jen is exactly the person you want as your day of coordinator, she will make you feel all of the positive feelings you want to feel on your wedding day and she is the reason our wedding was so perfect. When planning a wedding there are so many small details that are so hard to keep track of, but Jen made it look so easy with her detailed note taking, responsiveness to emails, planning templates, and she was ALWAYS readily available for phone, text, email, or in person conversations when needed.

Jen went above and beyond with every aspect of our wedding, and the plethora of knowledge and advice was always a breath of fresh air whenever planning got a little stressful. She was my lifeline and she is what kept me sane throughout the wedding planning process. I feel so privileged to have had the opportunity to work with Barnwood Events and I would VERY HIGHLY recommended to anyone and everyone who is planning a wedding or an event.

Jen, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness, your kindness, your planning knowledge, and for being the most valuable vendor on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Barnwood Events's reply:

Wow, thank you for taking the time to leave such an incredible review! Barnwood Events felt so blessed that you trusted us to help you on your big day. We just loved going through the planning journey with you and Wes! When you take your time to pick an incredible team of vendors and have a clear vision of how you'd like your day to look, that makes our job 1,000 times easier. 😊 Your wedding day was just the beginning of a beautiful future - Cheers to you and Wes! 🥂

Lauren Roybal · Married on 09/21/2019

Outstanding service - must have

I would highly recommend Jen with Barnwood Events. Her and her amazing husband made my wedding day stress free and run smoothly. They make sure your day is about you, but still ensuring things are about your guests too. Jen checked in with me and my family throughout the night to make sure we had everything we needed. Without her, I don't think I would have had such a smooth night. I adore her and her husband. They are one heck of a team. If you are looking for someone to help you with your wedding, Barnwood Events is who you should use. Jen will make you feel like the most important person in the world and give you the peace of mind that your day is going to be perfect.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Barnwood Events's reply:

Lauren, I cannot thank you enough for choosing us to assist you with your day! It was a joy to watch your families come together for this (long awaited 😉) day! We loved getting to know everyone and being able to make sure that you were all able to enjoy the day to it's fullest capacity! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. We wish you and your little family nothing but the best!
  • Katalyn

Katalyn · Married on 07/01/2016

Amazing coordinator

Jen was so amazing helping us plan for our wedding day!!! She attended the walk thru with us and helped us to remember those little details and last minutes plans!! We were struck with rain on the day of and Jen made sure to keep us calm and worked through all the kinks that rain storms can sometimes bring. We were still able to hold our ceremony outside and that wouldn’t have happened without Jen deligently wiping off 150+seats right before guests arrived! Our wedding day was so amazing and almost stress-free. Jen helped with vendors and decorated the venue exactly how we’d pictured it in our mind. We couldn’t have done it without her and we’re so amazed by her professionalism and easy going spirit!!! You won’t be disappointed, book Barnwood Events NOW for your coordinating needs!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Barnwood Events's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words, Katalyn! I enjoyed being a part of your and Daniel's day so much. A little rain never could have ruined what was destined to be a great day! I'm so thankful for the two of you!

Barnwood Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Barnwood Events 1
    20% Off your 2020 Wedding

Get 20% off services for your 2020 event if booked by October 20, 2019.*

*Retainer must be paid by October 20, 2019 to recieve discount.

• Eaton, CO, 80615 See on map