Barnwood Events

Eaton, CO View map
4.4 out of 5 rating
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Passionate in helping couples to enjoy their wedding day! From the moment that you sign your contract with us, we are providing insight and support throughout your planning journey. Barnwood Events provides time, energy, focus, and care everyday!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.7 out of 5 rating
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin M. Married on 10/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding vendor! Barnwood Events is a must have!

I cannot thank Barnwood Events for making my wedding 1,000 times better than I ever imagined. Jen, and her husband Bond, are the best dynamic duo in the wedding business. The organizational skills, professionalism, responsiveness, and flexibility are just a few of the amazing qualities that Barnwood Events brings to the table. Jen was with us every step of the way and she made us feel so special and valued, her passion for what she does is very relevant in her work! She is one of the sweetest, and most thoughtful individuals I have ever met.

You work with so many vendors when planning a wedding and they all have their flaws, but I’m not lying when I say Barnwood Events does not have a single flaw. Jen is exactly the person you want as your day of coordinator, she will make you feel all of the positive feelings you want to feel on your wedding day and she is the reason our wedding was so perfect. When planning a wedding there are so many small details that are so hard to keep track of, but Jen made it look so easy with her detailed note taking, responsiveness to emails, planning templates, and she was ALWAYS readily available for phone, text, email, or in person conversations when needed.

Jen went above and beyond with every aspect of our wedding, and the plethora of knowledge and advice was always a breath of fresh air whenever planning got a little stressful. She was my lifeline and she is what kept me sane throughout the wedding planning process. I feel so privileged to have had the opportunity to work with Barnwood Events and I would VERY HIGHLY recommended to anyone and everyone who is planning a wedding or an event.

Jen, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness, your kindness, your planning knowledge, and for being the most valuable vendor on our wedding day!

Barnwood Events's reply:

Wow, thank you for taking the time to leave such an incredible review! Barnwood Events felt so blessed that you trusted us to help you on your big day. We just loved going through the planning journey with you and Wes! When you take your time to pick an incredible team of vendors and have a clear vision of how you'd like your day to look, that makes our job 1,000 times easier. 😊 Your wedding day was just the beginning of a beautiful future - Cheers to you and Wes! 🥂
    Lauren R. Married on 09/21/2019

Outstanding service - must have

I would highly recommend Jen with Barnwood Events. Her and her amazing husband made my wedding day stress free and run smoothly. They make sure your day is about you, but still ensuring things are about your guests too. Jen checked in with me and my family throughout the night to make sure we had everything we needed. Without her, I don't think I would have had such a smooth night. I adore her and her husband. They are one heck of a team. If you are looking for someone to help you with your wedding, Barnwood Events is who you should use. Jen will make you feel like the most important person in the world and give you the peace of mind that your day is going to be perfect.

Barnwood Events's reply:

Lauren, I cannot thank you enough for choosing us to assist you with your day! It was a joy to watch your families come together for this (long awaited 😉) day! We loved getting to know everyone and being able to make sure that you were all able to enjoy the day to it's fullest capacity! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. We wish you and your little family nothing but the best!
    Alyson F. Married on 05/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST in the business!

Our big day was so smooth because of Jen and all her attention to detail. Our other vendors commented on how smooth the day was and even said it was the most organized wedding they have attended! Jen was so helpful throughout the whole process and she made sure that we worked through every detail, many of which I never thought of. The day of, she made sure that everything happened according to our plans and that everything was perfectly in its place. There wasn’t a single thing forgotten! I was able to sit back and enjoy my day without having to stress about things getting set up. Jen took care of it all and handled communication with all vendors. The entire ceremony and reception site was decorated exactly how we pictured and our timeline was perfect! I highly, highly recommend Barnwood Events for any planning or coordinating needs. You will not be disappointed!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Barnwood Events 1
Discount

Get 20% off services for your 2020 event if booked by October 20, 2019.*

*Retainer must be paid by October 20, 2019 to recieve discount.

Eaton, CO, 80615
Location of (Barnwood Events)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding