Bare and Bronze Beauty

Roseville, CA View map

My name is Katherine Coussa and I have been a licensed esthetician and cosmetologist for 8 years working in a high-end salon in the Bay Area. I took what I learned from the salon and from what my client's desired with me when I moved up to Sacramento. Bare and Bronze Beauty was created to add convenience to any special occasion; all of our services are performed on location. Not only is Bare and Bronze great for brides that want their services done at their venue, but also for anyone that has a hard time making it into the salon: busy moms, seniors, career people. Enjoy spray tanning, waxing, makeup or hairstyling either by yourself or with your friends!

Let me get you ready for your next special occasion or vacation in the comfort of your own home, office or venue!

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$55

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$45

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair
Makeup
Tanning

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Fake Lashes

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Stephanie Married on 08/08/2018
    I am so happy Katherine was my makeup artist for my big day. She came over to my parents house where we got ready. She was on time, super prepared and was AHEAD of schedule! She did my makeup and 3 bridesmaids. She did an amazing job on all of our makeup and everyone looks beautiful. She is so sweet too and her kind presence helped with any nerves I was feeling that morning. I would recommend her to anyone!
  • Lindz
    Lindsay Married on 04/28/2017
    Katherine was great! The fact that she is a mobile service makes it so convenient. Loved the quality of hair and makeup that she did. Would recommend her to anyone!
  • User2536887 2+ years ago
    Overall, Katherine from Bare and Bronze Beauty is an absolute gem for my hair and make-up. When I booked Katherine, I had no idea who she was, nor was I referred to her by anyone. I based my decision to reach out to her purely by the few Yelp reviews she had, and my decision to book her was based off of her use of Bare Minerals, which I love since my skin can be sensitive to other products and is lighter to wear during a summer wedding. Her responsiveness over email was quick and reliable. I had her meet me at a relatives home since she has a mobile service, which is super convenient. I didn't share the address until the day of and even then she was very quick to respond via email/text.

Upon our first interactions during the trial session, I felt at ease with her humble and sweet personality. I had an idea of what I wanted and we went for it. I scheduled it around the same time I would schedule my real day of hair and make-up. I thought it looked great and it lasted well throughout the day and night. After careful thought and hesitation though, I decided to change up the half up do to an up do a week or so before the wedding since it was just hot! Her reaction to my change was accommodating and professional, which was nice to see she was flexible. I had confidence she would do great things with my hair on the day of, especially since I decided to go ombre at last minute. With my hair up, you couldn't even tell my hair had ombre, which was awesome! I was planning to put my hair down during the reception, but I totally loved the way she did my updo, that I decided not to take it down afterall. I also had her tone down my make-up on the day of since my hair was more formal than during trials. My husband was so much happier with the route we took for the day of hair and make-up. She even offered to help with the last touches of one of my bridesmaids hair as the clock was ticking. That to me is value!

Graceful Gatherings Graceful Gatherings Wedding Planners

Loved my tan from Bare and Bronze Beauty! It was easy to schedule, easy to get done and looked wonderful on my wedding day! I highly recommend them for all of your mobile beauty needs!

Greater Sacramento Area Roseville, 95661
Location of (Bare and Bronze Beauty)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding