3304 Bridlewood Drive, Glen Mills, PA 19342 Map · Phone number

Barbara DiStefano Designs 3
Barbara DiStefano Designs 4
Barbara DiStefano Designs 5

Rebecca · Married on 12/08/2017

Barbara is incredible, there is no other words to describe her work ethic and product. We were recently married in December and people are still talking about our invitations, menus and placards. Her attention to detail and creative eye are unparalleled. She is a pleasure to work with and made herself available even outside of her working hours. I’d highly recommend Barbara for all your event planning needs whether you have an idea of what you’d like or are open to suggestions there is no doubt she will make your vision come alive. We will be using Barbara for all of our future events as will several of our friends after seeing her work. Thank you for your incredible work, Joe and I are forever grateful!

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Barbara DiStefano Designs 6
    Barbara DiStefano Designs 7
    Barbara DiStefano Designs 8
    Barbara DiStefano Designs 9
    Barbara DiStefano Designs 10

Megan · Married on 03/31/2017

Barbara was absolutely wonderful to work with creating our wedding escort cards. She offered many styles, fonts, and paper choices to match our wedding colors. Barbara was quick to respond to emails and made the "last minute" stress of table assignments easy. Her price is comparable to other quotes. She is even sending me the "Bride and Groom" escort card forgot to pick up the night of the wedding 3 weeks later! I would highly recommend Barbara DiStefano Designs for your wedding.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2017

My husband and I want to thank Barbara very much for creating our wedding seating chart! Barbara was very professional, detailed and collaborative. The seating poster turned out perfect! Thank you!!!

Sent on 04/12/2017