3702 Center Road, Brunswick, OH 44212 Map · Phone number

About Barany Jewelers

Welcome to Barany Jewelers, where old world charm and service meet modern day style!

In 1939, my father, Istvan Barany brought his vision and expertise to the International jewelry industry. His unique designs and master bench skills are well known in his native Hungary, Brazil, and the United States. His recent retirement has brought me and my husband to the forefront of the business where we can share with you the benefits of a lifetime of my father's knowledge as well as our own expertise.

We are Direct Diamond Importers and enjoy the privilege of buying diamonds directly from the diamond cutters in Antwerp, Belgium. Please stop in and tell us about your perfect diamond and we will find it for you in the diamond capital of the world.

We also travel to Idar-Oberstein, Germany, the world's most famous capital of fine colored gemstones. We hand select geniune colored stones and then set them into our own customized pieces of fine jewelry.

In order to offer the highest quality of watches at substantial savings, we carry our own signature line of fine swiss watches.

To compliment our own collections, we also carry designer lines and national brands of bridal, colored stone jewelry and watches.

The knowledge we have acquired over many years in the industry, coupled with the hi-tech society we now live in has also prompted us to offer all our valued customer's the opportunity not only to shop at our store location, but also to choose from thousands of additional products and tens of thousands of loose diamonds on-line. All are made available directly through our web-site to you in the comfort of your home.

We look forward to meeting you and servicing all of your quality jewelry needs.

With Best Regards, Mel and Liz Schlauch

Follow Barany Jewelers on

DSC09767
Mel and Liz in their store that features thousands of items and possibilities!
Barany Jewelers proudly features the Mark Schneider collection of fine Engagement and Bridal sets!
Liz is often found at work in the Barany Jewelers service department repairing many fine pieces of...
Istvan Barany, our founder, learned and trained Liz on many Old World style techniques that are not...
DSC09767

4 Reviews for Barany Jewelers

Hiromi · Married on 04/20/2013

We got my engagement ring, which I still wear it as a wedding ring, and my hubby's wedding ring here.
    The owner there was very knowledgeable with their products. I had one brand in mind that they carried, but I wanted it to be modified a bit (height of the base that sits diamonds, etc). They modified the ring just as I've asked. I love the ring and we couldnt ask for more!!!

Sent on 06/23/2013

rob · Married on 09/20/1986

We have worked with Mel and Liz for MANY years and find their store, professionalism, knowledge, wisdom, overall product quality and Jewelery knowledge second to none. My wife and I, proudly married for many years now, come back to Mel and Liz time and again (as we observe many other do as well) to maintain our Jewelers as well as purchase new pieces. Liz personally goes to Europe bi-annually to hand select anything special we or anyone would like to have. She can then create unique pieces that only we (and now you) can have. You can not go wrong by selecting Old World Quality, Service & Value from Barany Jewelers for your next Jewelry purchase and investment!

Sent on 06/23/2009

Sharon · Married on 12/03/2009

They picked out the most beautiful jewelry for me. Not to much jewelry, which i liked and she does too. It was very small though but the Quality was very good.

Sent on 04/07/2010

Barany Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Diamond Certification
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks