Franklin St., Tampa, FL 33602, Valrico, FL 33602 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bára Miller Photography

I love weddings. Modern city weddings, chic garden weddings, intimate beach weddings, …. I love them all. But most of all, I love to tell the stories of all the unique couples and families I get to meet. True stories with tears and laughter, hugs and kisses. Stories of loved ones coming together for that special moment.

On your wedding day you should to be completely comfortable with the person taking photos of your big day. You want to have someone you are at ease with and that you can trust to provide a collection of images that will tell a complete story of your day. I would love to be that person.

My goal as your wedding photographer is to document not only the highlights of the day, but the things you might have missed, and give it back to you in a fresh and beautiful way.

Follow Bára Miller Photography on

7 Reviews for Bára Miller Photography

• Aleisa

Aleisa · Married on 03/15/2019

Perfection and Professionalism for your Perfect Photographs

Working with Bara has been an absolutely amazing experience. Her professionalism, attention to detail, communication, care and concern for both the bride and groom, and photography is second to none. She has truly made us feel as if we are family. She is kind hearted, funny, and extremely easy to work with. She is always prepared with advanced knowledge of the venue/shooting location and asks all of the important questions to ensure that your shoot is captured exactly how you want it to be. Her photography is absolutely stunning and captures the images that others couldn't, showing both the beauty of the moment as well as the raw emotion. She truly has a special talent and goes above an beyond in every way. I couldn't recommend Bara any higher as she will make sure your special day and everything in between exceeds your expectations.

Sent on 11/19/2018

We were super stoked with not only the photos but with Bára herself. She was super fun to work with and we had a lot of fun shooting our photos! The photos came out way better than we could have ever imagined. She did an amazing job of really capturing our special day!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Emily · Married on 12/14/2013

Bara is the most PHENOMINAL photographer and helpful person to work with. She took my views for my big day and captured them with her truly amazing artwork. It takes a special person to capture exactly what she does, the fun loving moments in a midst of chaos! Her work ethic is astounding as she never hesitated to meet all my wedding photography needs with grace. I loved my photos so much that when it came down to ordering the album I couldn't pick favorites. They were ALL favorites.

Sent on 02/25/2015

Bára Miller Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints