BannePhotography

Taylor, MI View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

BannePhotography is a wedding photography business based out of Taylor, Michigan and services Detroit and it's surrounding cities. Brittany specalizes in lifestyle, family and wedding photography. She loves the idea of taking something simple and creating something beautiful. She is a fun, outgoing, engertic soul and loves to help others feel comfortable in front of the camera. With a big family of her own, she's a master at capturing every memorable moment and making sure she gets the perfect shots.

Planning a wedding is stressful, but for most people, it is one of the most important days of a bride and grooms lives. With this day being one of the most important days of our lives, as a former bride I wanted my vendors to be not only good at what they do, but passionate for what they do. I wanted to know that when I receieved my wedding gallery, it would be something that I could look back on for the rest of my life and remember this day.

I want to make this process as easy as possible for you and essentially not have you worry about anything photo wise during your wedding. I want to be there for YOU and capture moments that you didn't even know were happening while you enjoy your night - dancing, laughing, the tears and everything in between. It's one of the most important days of your life, and I would like to assist in anyway I can to make your dreams come true. I want to give you something that you can forever look back on and remember this day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

Gabriella E. Getting married on 10/22/2021

Photographer

Brittany is AMAZING! I couldn’t have imagined our big day without her, all of our shots came out so beautiful. We will continue to have her as our photographer for all of our future events.
    Lucero E. Married on 05/22/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Brittany captured my night perfectly! She was very personable and made everyone feel so beautiful and full of fun! She was very professional and responsive! We got pictures back in a timely manner and they were beyond perfect! I could not have asked for a better photographer

Deals

BannePhotography 1
Exclusive

123 Taylor Taylor, MI, 48180
Location of (BannePhotography)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding