355 E Liberty St, Lancaster, PA 17601 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Pricing

About Bamboo Shoots Media

I’m Mark Yang, founder and lead videographer at Bamboo Shoots Media LLC. Started in 2015, we specialize in telling amazing stories through video.

Weddings are our specialty because we really enjoy a great love story and sharing it through the art of video.

I’ve learned from and worked with some of the best photographers and videographers in the area. Couples love working with me because I really am a hopeless romantic and love a great love story.

Entreprenuers and business owners enjoy my light-hearted and enthusiastic energy to every job but don’t let easy-going fool you… I’m super ambitious and a total perfectionist when it comes to my craft. I love capturing the exciting “YES” moments on video so couples can show the moment of the engagement.

If you’re wondering, “how do I choose a wedding videographer near me?” Simply give me a call… I promise you won’t be disappointed if you set up a free consultation with us and be sure to check out our stunning wedding films…our work speaks for itself!

Follow Bamboo Shoots Media on

Other couples have also viewed

• Glassed Up Studios

7 Reviews for Bamboo Shoots Media

• Brigham

Brigham M. · Married on 08/07/2020

Superb Wedding Videographer

We absolutely loved having Mark as our Wedding Videographer. He was so easy to work with, is an awesome guy, and is incredibly talented at what he does. His services are affordable, particularly for the resultant product.

We had both Mark and a secondary shooter with us for 7-8 hours on the day of, and they captured every moment we wanted. Mark then took all of that footage and created a 6-8 minute "trailer" for the wedding which made it feel like our marriage was a movie! I'm pretty sure everyone we sent it to, both those who were there and those who couldn't make it, raved about the quality and also let us know that they shed a tear or two.

We also were able to get all of the RAW footage of our wedding from Mark, which many videographers do not offer. We haven't had the chance to watch it yet (my wife wants to wait for our first anniversary), but we were thrilled that this was an option.

We cannot recommend Mark highly enough!

Sent on 02/28/2020

A Loder · Married on 04/07/2020

Amazing!!!!

During the wedding planning process things can be stressful and crazy, however using Mark for our big day was the best decision we made. Mark was absolutely amazing to work with. From the time of the first meeting till the day of our wedding Mark was great every step of the process. With other businesses it feels just like that, a business. However, Mark felt like a person we knew for years and you could tell he loved what he did, which can be seen in our wedding video. On our wedding day Mark and his team were everywhere making sure every moment was captured perfectly. Simply put, look no further then Mark and his team for your video needs, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/04/2020

Seng Y. · Married on 03/06/2020

Wedding Videography

Mark was very professional, respectful and easy to work with. We viewed his work and was amazed by his skills behind the lens. We were extremely blessed to have him shoot our wedding. He did a wonderful job capturing our special day. We would highly recommend Mark to capture your special day!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Bamboo Shoots Media Pricing

Bamboo Shoots Media Price Rates

Bamboo Shoots Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2600
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2600
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

• 355 E Liberty St Lancaster, PA, 17601 See on map
    717-715-5054 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bamboo Shoots Media)