Simpsonville, SC 29680 · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Baking Sweet Scents LLC

Over the years, I've tested and tweaked many recipes, and I have a handful that I make regularly for my family, friends, colleagues, and students. Baking connects me to those around me and enables me to give of myself. I pray while baking, which gives me peace. I pray for the people who will eat my treats, as well as for those in my life who are facing challenges. So when you ask me to make French macarons, cookies, cupcakes, or a special cake, feel free to ask me to pray for you in a special way.

I take delight in watching people smile while enjoying my creations - I love baking happiness!

Follow Baking Sweet Scents LLC on

Baking Sweet Scents LLC 6
Baking Sweet Scents LLC 7

Meagan · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Best Cake EVER!!

Christine bakes our cake for our small intimate wedding and made it so beautiful!! We had the vanilla almond and everyone raved about how delicious the cake was! She was so helpful throughout the whole process and answered any question I had, always in a responsive manner! Now I’m looking for any excuse in life to order something else from her!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Baking Sweet Scents LLC 8
    Baking Sweet Scents LLC 9

Kylee · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Cake We’ve Ever Had

Christine did a WONDERFUL job baking for our wedding day. We had a cake and four different flavors of cupcakes and all of them were equally delicious. She even decorated the cake and table with extra flowers we gave her and she made everything look so beautiful! I would recommend Baking Sweet Scents to anyone who is looking for someone to bake a cake or any other desserts for their wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Baking Sweet Scents LLC 10
    Baking Sweet Scents LLC 11

Baking Sweet Scents LLC's reply:

Oh Kylee - it was my pleasure to bake your cake and cupcakes! It was an honor to be a small part of your wedding day. May God bless you and Sean. 💙

Lindsay · Married on 05/18/2019

Just What I Needed

I was in a time crunch and Kristine saved me. I had her make 4 naked cakes for my wedding and she only had 2 weeks notice. Everything looked and tasted great! I will definitely be going back for me. Thanks!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Baking Sweet Scents LLC 12

Baking Sweet Scents LLC's reply:

I was happy to step in to help! I’m glad you were still able to honor your mom’s request to make the cutting cake, while allowing me to make the cakes for your guests. Thanks for your kind words!

Award

Baking Sweet Scents LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.25
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local