Simpsonville, SC 29680 · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Baking Sweet Scents LLC

Over the years, I've tested and tweaked many recipes, and I have a handful that I make regularly for my family, friends, colleagues, and students. Baking connects me to those around me and enables me to give of myself. I pray while baking, which gives me peace. I pray for the people who will eat my treats, as well as for those in my life who are facing challenges. So when you ask me to make French macarons, cookies, cupcakes, or a special cake, feel free to ask me to pray for you in a special way.

I take delight in watching people smile while enjoying my creations - I love baking happiness!

Follow Baking Sweet Scents LLC on

592f2fab90da8cb5 IMG 0156
French macarons
French macarons
592f2fab90da8cb5 IMG 0156

23 Reviews for Baking Sweet Scents LLC

Katy Hauntsman · Getting married on 02/10/2021

You have found your wedding dessert!

Christine is the absolute best! Her cakes are divine and she has many flavors you can mix/match to find your perfect cake or cupcake. Working with her was 100% stress free and just fun, it was honestly one of my favorite parts of the whole wedding process. She is so kind and warm and you can tell she is truly passionate about what she does- and it shows with her beautiful cakes! Also she has GLUTEN FREE options for those of you who have friends/family with such dietary restrictions.

Sent on 01/25/2020

Jordan Gower · Getting married on 01/06/2021

Yum yum yum

We are so glad we hired Christine for our wedding. Her creations are beautiful and DELICIOUS!! We did a dessert table and everyone loved every single thing she made. People were smuggling out cookies and brownies in their pockets during the closing song, and I still get texts asking who made the amazing cupcakes. Covid definitely threw us a curve ball, but Christine was so kind and flexible through it all. She worked diligently with us and our venue to ensure their covid protocols were met; she even came by during the reception to make sure the dessert table was set up to her standards (which are high!). And as if it weren't enough that she's an extremely talented baker, she's also the sweetest human being you'll ever meet. You could not ask to work with a nicer person. We will definitely be using her in the future for all of our other big events! Book her now before it's too late!

Sent on 06/24/2020

Allison Winebarger · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Best Wedding Baker in Greenville

If you're looking for a stress-free, enjoyable experience to choose your wedding cake and desserts, look no further. Baking Sweet Scents is professional, easy to communicate with, and affordable. The cake was absolutely delicious, and my husband and I cannot WAIT to eat our top tier for our first wedding anniversary. We chose a raspberry filled cake with vanilla almond icing. It was incredible. All of our guests also complimented the cupcakes- salted caramel, lemon, strawberry, raspberry. I also asked Baking Sweet Scents to provide desserts for my bridal luncheon. The macaroons were amazing, especially the pistachio! Baking Sweet Scents is flexible and open for cake tastings as well. I could not recommend this business more! The owner is sweet and very relatable. She puts passion into her baking, and her talent is unmatched. Go check her out on Instagram and you can see all of her lovely desserts daily!

Sent on 01/22/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Baking Sweet Scents LLC FAQ

$ 4.00
    $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.25
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Diabetic
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

Real Weddings