740 South 4th Street First Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19147 Map · Phone number

About Baked

Baked Sunless Tanning offers custom spray tanning and teeth whitening. Exclusive home to Diamond Dusting, authentic crush diamonds are applied to the skin the day of your event to create a stunning shimmer on the skin!

We know planning a wedding can be ( SUPER ) stressful but worrying about your tan shouldn't be. First, no, your tan will not rub off onto your gown. We will walk you through EXACTLY what to do to make sure that doesn't happen. Each of our packages include two tans, one for a trial and one for The Big Day. The trial tan can be used as a color/length test, or for your bridal shower or bachelorette party. If you've never been tanned, before try to schedule your trial two or three days before a dress fitting so you can see EXACTLY how your tan will look with your gown.

We offers glow on the go - mobile tanning services and discounts for bridal parties and large groups.

Check out all of our Bridal Packages @ bakedtanning.com

Voted Best of Philly in 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014

Mentioned for Best Tanning in Philadelphia Style Magazine in 2012, 2013, & 2015 2016 & 2017

Wedding Wire Bride's Choice 2013 2014 2015 & 2016

Best Spray Tan by Philadelphia Magazine 2013

Best Good For You Tan by Be Well Philly 2013

Allure Magazine Best of Beauty Winner 2015!

Call, Stop By, or Book Online!

Baked Sunless Tanning

ea64eac3d83aad2f Screen Shot 2017 08 14 at 11 18 13 AM

42 Reviews for Baked

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2019

Great Service!

I have never had a spray tan before so I was a little nervous but I felt incredible comfortable with Nadia and the service I received at Baked. I am fairly pale but wanted to even out my skin coloring for my wedding. I went for a trial and happened to call to schedule the appointment a few days before my first fitting. They suggested that I come before my fitting to see how the tan would look with my dress. The were booked the Saturday before my fitting so Nadia opened the studio on a Sunday to ensure that I would have my tan before my fitting! That is crazy good service. I DID love my tan with my dress at my fitting so I went back for my wedding and the tan was just as good as the trial. Again, I went fairly light on their scale cause I have pale skin but it really evened me out and gave me the glow that I wanted without having to put on a ton of make-up!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Julie · Married on 11/25/2017

There is no one better than Adrienne and the team at Baked for the BEST spray tans in philly! She kept her salon open late in order to accommodate for my bridal party over a holiday weekend. We got sprayed on Wednesday and still looked absolutely perfect on Saturday. We all felt amazing!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Breah · Married on 10/21/2017

I won’t go anywhere else!! Baked is incredible and my tan looked natural as always. I sent 3 friends there and even my husband got his face sprayed!!! I stayed in town right up to our wedding (the day of the rehearsal) just to get my tan at Baked - THAT’s how great they are at what they do!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Baked FAQ

• What is the starting price for body art? $ 125.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Tanning, Teeth Whitening, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning