Evansville, IN 47710 Map · Phone number

About Bailey Marie Studio

Specializing in custom printed materials for any event.

At Bailey Marie Studio we love a beautiful invitation, and our hope is that you will love them too! We take your vision and fold up something worth leaving on the fridge months after the party is over..

With Bailey Marie Studio you are getting one-on-one contact throughout the process of designing and printing the invite of your dreams. Each customer is getting something unique that no one else has for their event and in the end it really pays off! After all, an invitation is the first taste a guest gets before the big day. Need more than just invitations? We can work with your wedding planner or vendors to make sure everything comes together seamlessly from the table numbers to your seating charts. You have the vision, but get to keep your hands clean (at least until you cut the cake).

Bailey Marie Studio has been serving couples in the Evansville, Indiana Tristate area since 2011.

Follow Bailey Marie Studio on

img384
script wedding invitations evansviile indiana

13 Reviews for Bailey Marie Studio

Paige · Married on 10/14/2017

Bailey was the absolute best to work with! We used her for all of our wedding stationery. Everything was given on time, and it was all so perfect. She listened thoroughly to what we wanted, but also had great ideas when we were indecisive! I'd highly recommend her for any stationery needs.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2017

Bailey was phenomenal! We purchased both our Save the Dates and invitations through Bailey Marie Studio. Everything was on time and always looked amazing. She truly took the time to ask us what we wanted our invitations to be. Through every change I wanted to make Bailey was responsive and willing to do whatever it took to make our invitation dreams come true. We cannot thank her enough for the excellent job she did!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/22/2017

Bailey went above and beyond for our wedding invitations. I had no clue what I really wanted and she was able to draw up the most perfect invites, better than anything I could have imagined. I would recommend her to everyone for all of your invitation needs!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Award

Bailey Marie Studio FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 100

• Shillawna Ruffner Photography
    Shillawna Ruffner Photography Wedding Photographers

Bailey is an incredibly talented artist with the most stunning water color artwork and calligraphy I have had the pleasure of seeing in person! Her attention to detail, color, paper and ribbon choices, and her ability to create custom pieces that truly reflect the spirit of her clients is unparalleled. Every time I get the opportunity to photograph one of her paintings or invitation suites I’m so excited because I know her designs will be unique and exquisite! She is passionate about her craft and such a kind soul! She is easy to work with and I highly recommend her services!

• Evansville, 47710 See on map