Bailey Marie Studio Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Christine
    Christine S. Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Work

Our invitations and programs were the easiest thing to do for our wedding because of Bailey. She met with us and instantly knew what we wanted even when we didn’t know. The process was very efficient and we got everything on time. Not only did she do our invites, but also our programs and the turnaround was incredible. Every time I had a question she was able to walk me through her thoughts and she was very responsive. It’s nice to get quality, beautiful invites and programs without costing an arm and a leg. I would highly recommend Bailey for your printing needs for your wedding.
  • Colleen
    Colleen B. Married on 06/08/2019

Gorgeous work!!

Bailey was such a pleasure to work with! She did our save the dates, our wedding invitations, wax seals, place cards, and programs for our wedding back on June 8th. Her attention to detail is amazing. She brought my vision to life and created an amazing crest monogram that we incorporated throughout our wedding. Everything she does it pure perfection! Thank you for everything!!
    Paige Married on 10/14/2017
    Bailey was the absolute best to work with! We used her for all of our wedding stationery. Everything was given on time, and it was all so perfect. She listened thoroughly to what we wanted, but also had great ideas when we were indecisive! I'd highly recommend her for any stationery needs.
    Samantha Married on 09/16/2017
    Bailey was phenomenal! We purchased both our Save the Dates and invitations through Bailey Marie Studio. Everything was on time and always looked amazing. She truly took the time to ask us what we wanted our invitations to be. Through every change I wanted to make Bailey was responsive and willing to do whatever it took to make our invitation dreams come true. We cannot thank her enough for the excellent job she did!
    Lauren Married on 04/22/2017
    Bailey went above and beyond for our wedding invitations. I had no clue what I really wanted and she was able to draw up the most perfect invites, better than anything I could have imagined. I would recommend her to everyone for all of your invitation needs!
    Hayli Married on 12/31/2016
    Bailey was fantastic to work with, and her expertise and creativity was worth every penny. She was accommodating to every last detail. She created an entire stationary ensemble for our wedding day, and we will continue to have Bailey as our go-to for all of our stationary needs!
  • User2221375 2+ years ago
    Bailey did an excellent job designing Save the Dates for us! They were affordable and looked amazing! We are having her do our wedding invitations and all other printed materials for our wedding.
    Laura Married on 06/20/2015
    Bailey created our wedding invitations and they were stunning! She was very reasonably priced and offered several ideas that would fit within our budget. When it came time to have our gender reveal for our little girl, we knew we could count on Bailey to deliver great services once again and to create a one of a kind invitation! She was very quick and really listened to what my vision was for the invitations. I would recommend her to anyone!
    Leslie Married on 09/06/2014
    When I was a Bride-to-be I met with Bailey with a vague vision of what I wanted for our invitations and she quickly came up with the perfect design and price to fit our budget. She knew of ways for us to get our invitations out, RSVP's back, and thank you's ordered in a cost efficient and simultaneously beautiful for our guests. When I mentioned in conversation wanting to have custom mugs ordered for our wedding party, Bailey immediately knew how to accomplish that as well. She goes above and beyond for her clients and the product she provides is absolutely top notch. Since being a Bride, I now own an event planning business called City Social in the same area, and I am fortunate enough to work with Bailey with my own clients. I always feel confident referring clients to her because I know they will be 100% taken care of and satisfied. If you're on the fence about outsourcing your invites - go ahead and give Bailey a call to see how she can help you. You will not be disappointed!
    Lisa Married on 05/17/2014
    Bailey did a beautiful job on our daughter's wedding invitations! Very pleased with her quality and service!
    Meagan Married on 06/23/2012
    Bailey is a true artist. Not only is she an amazing person to work with, but she helps you visualize your invitations/programs from your thoughts to paper. She helps you see ideas that you may never have thought of. Whenever she is with you for a consultation, it’s very laid back. I don’t know about you, but I like that feeling of not being pressured. Especially, if you’re talking about your wedding! She is extremely dedicated to her work and it shows. I hope that any of you reading this consider her because you will not be sorry!
    Mallory Married on 06/16/2012
    Bailey has an incredible way of seeing your vision. She is a master at turning your dreams into reality. Every girls dreams about every detail of their wedding, and Bailey helps bring your dreams to life. She is capable of doing it all. There is no other place I will go for future invitations, whether it be for myself or for others. She is extremely open to your ideas, and is most concerned about bringing your vision to life, rather than what her taste might be. She is solely focused on making you happy. She is incredibly affordable, and only suggests what you need. She is a true artist.

You MUST contact her for your next invitation event!
    Ninja Married on 05/05/2012
    Was more than what I dreamt of! Everything was flawless and I will send all my business to her!
  • User2592070 2+ years ago
    After searching for custom invitations at a reasonable price I found Bailey. She was able to take what was in my head and work with my budget to create something beautiful that I could actually afford.
    Kasey Married on 05/28/2016
    Bailey provided my husband and I with amazing invitations, programs, signs etc. She was extremely helpful and had so many great ideas for us throughout the whole process. Bailey was willing to help with any and everything we asked her to help with (no matter how random or small) and her prices are EXTREMELY reasonable, especially considering the great quality of product we received.