Torrance, CA 90501 Map · Phone number

About Backspin Entertainment (DJ Sherwin Ruste)

Backspin Entertainment is a boutique entertainment enterprise and we provide premier DJ talent and professional small-scale event production services for super cool people like you.

I can go on and on about huge music libraries, awesome light shows and booming sound systems but let's face it, while all of that plays a big part, the most important thing is how can I make your event a successful and memorable one while making your life easier. I pride myself in being dynamic and versatile and being able to deliver the overwhelming effect of music is my greatest pleasure and expertise.

We really do care about the success and experience of your event because its all about YOU!

Backspin Entertainment proudly serves the counties of Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Orange. Hit us up to find out how we can rock your wedding and make it look really dope too!

Follow Backspin Entertainment (DJ Sherwin Ruste) on

picsart09 18 11 51 06
picsart10 27 09 35 41
c99fdf93f2ade222 1467682012335 dsc2590
Backspin Entertainment

33 Reviews for Backspin Entertainment (DJ Sherwin Ruste)

Backspin Entertainment (DJ Sherwin Ruste) 1
Backspin Entertainment (DJ Sherwin Ruste) 6
Backspin Entertainment (DJ Sherwin Ruste) 7
  • Erica

Erica A · Married on 04/27/2019

DJ Sherwin was more than I could have ever imagined!

My experience with DJ Sherwin was great! He is very professional, organized and made me feel at ease with my wedding we planned in a little over a month! It was easy for me to get in touch and hear back from him. I have no prior experience in organizing/planning a wedding and DJ Sherwin made this process effortless for me. All I had to do was fill in the blanks and he did the rest! All my songs sounded lovely, the guests enjoyed themselves, my husband and I enjoyed ourselves, DJ Sherwin looked like he was having a good time as well, the other vendors and venue staff look like they did as well, and for me this is icing on the cake. It was more than I could have ever asked for. He is very flexible, very attentive and makes sure your wedding/event runs smoothly. Your wedding/event in DJ Sherwin's hands will exceed your expectations.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Ruth Waiganjo · Married on 04/07/2019

Best DJ ever!

DJ Sherwin was awsome from day one when we set up our meeting to get to know each other my fiance then and I liked him instantly he made us feel comfortable and confident he would make our day special! If you are looking for a DJ who can play any kind of music don't look any further he is the right guy for it. He did a Kenyan wedding and kept the crowd dancing all night! He did a great job everyone was raving about the wedding and the music. Thanks Sherwin for an outstanding job!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Backspin Entertainment (DJ Sherwin Ruste)'s reply:

Thank you so much for the review Ruth! The pleasure was all mine. It was such an honor and a blast to have shared that special day with your family and friends.
  • Dennis

Dennis Gichuru · Married on 04/07/2019

Best DJ ever

DJ Sherwin was awesome from day one when we set up our meeting to get to know each other. My fiance then, and I liked him instantly. He made us feel comfortable and confident that he would make our day special! If you are looking for a DJ who can play any kind of music don't look any further. He is the right guy for you. He did a Kenyan wedding and kept the crowd dancing all night! He did a great job and everyone was raving about the wedding and the music. Thanks Sherwin for an outstanding job!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Backspin Entertainment (DJ Sherwin Ruste) FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,360.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Torrance, 90501 See on map