Friendswood, TX 77546 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Bach Sound Productions

Thank you for choosing Bach Sound Productions!! Houston's source for all of your DJ needs. No matter what your next event entails, BSP's promise is to ensure a great sound at an incredible price. With a digital library that consists of over 5500 songs and various genres, we guarantee that your guests young and old will be accomodated. From weddings, anniversaries, greek parties, birthdays, corporate events, to school dances, BSP has got it covered!

Follow Bach Sound Productions on

c0cf3ac33bd64b0d 1302574425340 3600246386960477713745868477762707962096962n

• Videos 1

25 Reviews for Bach Sound Productions

Leah · Married on 06/11/2017

DJ Jeremy was AMAZING!!! We could not have had a better DJ. He was very accommodating and made sure that our reception was a party! I highly recommend Bach Sound Productions for any occasion!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Stuart · Married on 05/20/2017

I can not say enough great things about Jeremy. He was so accommodating, professional, flexible and had great suggestions. I can not recommend him enough! Hire him and you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

antoine · Married on 04/16/2016

We could not have asked for a better DJ than DJ Jeremy. I've had so many people from the wedding say how much fun it was and that they've never seen a dance floor so lively. Jeremy made sure the mood was always right and that there was never a dull moment. We wanted a party for the wedding reception and he made it possible. He was always checking in with me making sure that everything was going well and at one point he saw a problem with our schedule of events and gave us a perfect alternative. During the middle of the party he even went out of his way to find my wife's obscure K-pop song. I cannot say enough good things about DJ Jeremy and Bach Sound Productions and would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone. Money well spent!!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Bach Sound Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Haak Vineyards & Winery
    Haak Vineyards & Winery Winery Weddings

We were pleased to work with Bach Sound for several weddings and events on our property. They are professionals with professional set up and equipment, on time and represented their cllients well. Very flexible to our porperty and set up. Kathleen Events Manger Haak Vineyards and Winery

• k and co.
    k and co. Wedding Planners

Bach Sound Productions is the best DJ in town! They are my #1 reccommendation to my couples for each wedding/event that I book. They have the lastest in technology and lighting. They have a huge library of all genre's and will custom select music specific to your taste!!! You are guaranteed the whole package with BSP.

• Friendswood, 77546 See on map